Dr. David DeLorenzo, DDS

Dr. David DeLorenzo, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. David DeLorenzo, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Flemington, NJ. He practices dentistry.Read his story

DeLorenzo Dentistry

6 Sand Hill Rd Ste 101

Flemington, NJ 08822

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. DeLorenzo

Dr. DeLorenzo's bio

This content was provided by Dr. DeLorenzo "My profession is my calling. I was meant to be a dentist. I cannot conceive of being anything else. Every day I interact with fascinating individuals and get to know them, personally, while I care for their oral health.Dentistry is rewarding, as I am able to provide so many life-changing and life-improving services to my patients. From helping a patient move out of dental pain, to restoring their ability to smile with confidence, each person I care for has a healthier, happier life as a result of what I have delivered.I am passionate about the relationships I have with my patients. Each person is unique, and they come with their own life experiences and stories to share. As I care for them, we talk and exchange ideas, growing closer. I learn from every patient, and for that I am grateful." - Dr. David A DeLorenzo Dr. DeLorenzo has been practicing dentistry for more than 20 years. He became a dentist for one simple, core reason: to help others, and every day he does just that. Known for his gentle hands, conservative treatment approaches, and individual care plans, Dr. DeLorenzo, is highly respected by his peers and highly regarded by his patients. In fact, many of the patients in his practice are there as a result of referrals from other patients. That’s the strongest testimony to the level of care that Dr. DeLorenzo and his team provide. Education and Commitment to Continuing Education Undergraduate degree in Biology, Saint Francis University Doctorate of Dental Surgery, West Virginia University In 1988, Dr. DeLorenzo was honored by being elected the most outstanding student of his class by the student body and faculity. In addition to his college and university education, Dr. DeLorenzo has completed 10 years of study with The Pankey Institute in Miami, FL, where he learned advanced techniques in treatment and diagnosis. Dr. DeLorenzo also attends oral healthcare meetings, seminars, and lectures through the year, in order to stay abreast of the new technologies, materials, and treatment processes. This ensures his patients continue to receive the highest level of care and treatment options, with the strongest results. Personal Life After growing up in Hunterdon County, NJ, Dr. DeLorenzo has lived in Bethlehem Township since 1978. His family, including his wife Jennifer, young children, Daniella and Andrew, and many pets, keep him busy outside of work. Whether he’s supporting his kids’ sports programs, or going fishing and boating with his family, being with his loved ones is always Dr. DeLorenzo’s priority.

This content was provided by Dr. DeLorenzo "We are committed to providing the highest quality of Optimal Dental Care so that our patients may enjoy and benefit from a lifetime of complete oral health.

We strive to provide our care in a setting conducive to learning and sharing so that we may together develop the most effective plan of treatment for each individual.

We feel it is essential to get to know you in order to communicate in an open fashion so that your needs are met. It is our hope to develop relationships of trust and commitment with each of our patients as we provide this unique type of dental experience."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Saint Francis University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • West Virginia University
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. DeLorenzo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. DeLorenzo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. DeLorenzo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. DeLorenzo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. DeLorenzo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. DeLorenzo to family and friends
180 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. DeLorenzo's Performance

DR D is a well rounded, professional, experienced dentist - nothing but great things to say about him and his practice
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. DeLorenzo?