Dr. David Crabtree, DDS

Dr. David Crabtree, DDS

Dentistry  |
246 reviews

I truly have been blessed to find a profession that I love and that I am very passionate about. I not only get to work with truly fantastic people, but every day I see people from every walk of life. From the youngest child to the older patient deep into retirement and everyone in-between, I love and enjoy talking to our patients and learning about each other’s lives. I feel like every day I get to make new friends that I hope will last for many years to come.I grew up in the little town of Roy, UT, which is about 35 miles north of Salt Lake City. After graduation from dental school, we moved to Montana and I joined a large group practice. While we had a great experience there, we always knew we would end up in Colorado. When the practice came available, we jumped at the chance to make Colorado Springs our home.I married my high school sweetheart 18 years ago and now have 6 wonderful kids. Tyler, Alyssa, Haylee, Addyson, Blayke and Brinley. It is an understatement to say that our life is crazy. From soccer to school and everything in-between, it seems as though we just go, go, go.We love the outdoors and are excited to ‘explore’ all that Colorado has to offer. My family and I are excited for the opportunity to make new friends, see new things and have a great time here in Colorado. Education and Continuing Education After attending The University of Utah, I received my doctorate degree from Creighton University in Omaha, NE. As with any profession, graduation is never where the studies and learning stops. In order to make sure that each patient receives the best possible treatment, I am constantly seeking ways to improve my skills.Continuing education is a very important part of my practice. I have received additional training in implants, cosmetic dentistry and pediatric dentistry. Right now I am attending advanced training in implants at the Misch Implant Institute. We strive to offer the most advanced technology and seek to provide the best care possible. Working with and maintaining strong relationships with other members of my profession is easily as important as taking formal continuing education classes. Those in any profession function best as a team. Each professional encounters unique challenges. Together, we keep one another informed of clinical experience and research through writings, discussions, and meeting one on one regarding the latest discoveries, best practices, and most recent technology. I am committed to making sure each new patient I encounter receives the benefits of this collective knowledge. ...See Less

Crabtree Dental Center

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Crabtree

We adhere to the highest standard of care. With an emphasis on continuing education, our experienced professionals provide thorough, modern dental treatment tailored to your unique smile. We are dedicated to helping you achieve lasting oral health and a beautiful smile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Education data for Dr. Crabtree is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Crabtree has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Crabtree has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Crabtree does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Crabtree and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Crabtree's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Crabtree to family and friends
Dr. Crabtree's Performance
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Crabtree and his staff are amazing.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I chose Dr. Crabtree because of the great things I heard about him and his staff from my daughter. Her family had seen him for treatment and all had a great experience. In my first visit to his office I was impressed with the greeting I received by everyone, the professionalism they exhibited. The 3D digital x-ray equipment allowed him to diagnose a fractured root allowing me to avoid future dental issues if not treated. Combined with his staff he has the best dental practice I've experienced.
in colorado springs |
I had such a great experience! That prompted me to switch my whole family to Dr. Crabtree. The staff was so friendly and welcoming!
Have you seen Dr. David Crabtree, DDS?

Visit Dr. Crabtree