Dr. David Cooley, DDS

Dr. David Cooley, DDS

Prosthodontics  |

Dr. David Cooley, DDS is a dentist who practices in Rapid City, SD. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 41 years. Read his story

Cooley Prosthetic Dentistry

2525 W Main St Ste 205

Rapid City, SD 57702

Learn about Dr. Cooley

Dr. Cooley's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cooley "David R. Cooley, D.D.S., M.S. is Prosthodontist serving the area of Rapid City, SD for more than 40 years. He is a professional member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, the American Dental Association, the American College of Prosthodontics and the International Academy of Gnathology. Dr.Cooley got a Sherry Award for Prosthodontic Research."

• Prosthodontics

• Porcelain Veneers
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Dakota.

• University Of Nebraska School Of Dentistry-D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1976
  • Masters-Prosthodontics-University Of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Cooley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cooley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cooley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cooley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cooley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cooley to family and friends
Dr. Cooley's Performance
Dr. Cooley has made a huge difference in my overall well-being. I am able to chew better and swallow without chocking.
dr cooley is amazing and the girls are so fun!!!!!!!!
excelent
I always have a wonderful experience with Dr. Cooley and Staff, very nice, respectful and always make me feel comfortable at each visit.
Dr. Cooley and his staff are the absolute best. They helped me with poor fitting dentures. They explained what needed to be done every step of the way. Today I have a set of dentures that fit great. For the first time in many years I am able to chew crunchy things. This was THE BEST dental experience I have had. Thanks a million!
I was totally apprehensive about have a prosthetic arch placed after dentures but I had the most amazing experience with Cooley Prothetics. They took all the time I needed to reassure me at every step in this process so that I had the outcome I desired. Now I have a great smile and I love it! This was life changing for me. Thanks Dr. Cooley and staff. You guys are great!
I came to the office with a pain problem. The staff and Dr. Cooley were very helpful and knew how to help me. The office is a team which I appreciate. I know if I need help they are there for me. The appliance fit perfectly the first try. Excellent skill in making the appliance, as I have some bite problems.
Was at apoint where general dentistry wasn't a fit for my dental needs. I found Dr. Cooley and have felt i am in good hands ever since!!
in spearfish, sd |
Dr. Cooley did a fantastic job replacing an upper bridge on implants that had been placed nearly twenty years ago by another dental provider. The entire process only took 2 to 3 weeks, with a very good temporary in the interim.
Have you seen Dr. David Cooley, DDS?

Visit Dr. Cooley