Dr. David Collins, DDS

Dr. David Collins, DDS

Dentistry  |

Since first beginning his career, Dr. Collins has incorporated the latest technology into his patient care. Through ongoing professional development and peer groups, he keeps his finger on the pulse of new and evolving treatment options, such as dental implants. Skilled in advanced cosmetic procedures, he has the expertise to treat a broad range of problems that other dentists might refer to outside practitioners. Ultimately, his goal is to provide the highest quality care in a comfortable and caring environment. Dr. David Collins, D.D.S., received his dental degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. After an intensive general practice residency at St. Joseph's hospital in Denver, he joined an established Lakewood practice, which he took over in 1997. He grew the practice into the high-tech and professional Belmar Park Dental Care that patients know today. Dr. Collins and his wife, Lynette, have three children, and together they enjoy Colorado's many outdoor sports.

Belmar Park Dental, PC

1555 S Wadsworth Blvd

Lakewood, CO 80232

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Principal Financial Group
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Collins

We offer our patients hometown charm in a refined and contemporary environment. For us, that means combining a caring and highly skilled staff with the latest advances in materials, techniques and equipment. What does that mean for you? We'll listen to your treatment goals. We'll make your visits comfortable, and we'll help you achieve a beautiful and healthy smile!

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• West Virginia University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • St. Joseph's Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • International Congress of Oral Implantologists
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Collins has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Collins has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Collins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Collins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Collins' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Collins to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Collins' Performance
Englewood, CO |
He wanted to grind some of my teeth down and putting crowns on my teeth. I got opinions from a couple other dentists. None of the other dentists recommended grinding my teeth and had much better non-destructive solutions. I am very glad I chose not to have him grind down my teeth when it wasn't needed.
in Golden, CO |
Dr. Collins has been our family dentist for the past 20 years, serving 4 generations of our family. We could not be happier, even after all these years and would not trust our oral care to anyone other than Dr. C. One of the best things about the practice is they open early at 7 AM so I can get my teeth cleaned and still get to work (almost) on time.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Collins was incredibly generous with his time as he served as a second opinion on another dentist's diagnosis. He was thorough with his questions and provided his expert knowledge and advice, and did so with kindness and thoughtfulness. I am grateful.
in Littleton, CO |
I would recommend Dr Collins and his staff. They are friendly and caring. Value their skills and work that they do.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Collins is a truly principled person and a very talented dentist. He ensures that he has the most up-to-date technologies and he trains regularly to ensure that he is technically proficient on all of these technologies. Most importantly, Dr. Collins is very caring and most of his patients are also his friends. I highly recommend Dr. Collins.
Denver, CO |
Zee best! Nothing but wonderful things to say about my visits there and coming from a dentist-phobe that's saying a lot.
in Aurora, CO |
Dr. Collins is a perfectionist. If you want dentistry done right, with the latest technology, you really must go here!
Denver, CO |
I have spent a lot of time in dental offices and there is no where else I would go for the very best dental work and exceptional staff.
in Lakewood, CO |
Dr. Collins is a fantastic dentist. He cares for his patients with compassion and good dose of humor. I have been a patient for years, and he and his staff make you feel comfortable, while maintaining a very professional office.
in Conifer, CO |
Dr. Collins is the most professional dentist I have ever seen. He has the latest techniques and equipment. He is very proactive in my care plans and has helped me combat some severe medical complications. He is caring and I would highly recommend him!
in Lakewood, CO |
Dr. Collins was been my Dentist for many years. He is friendly and supportive. I am extremely comfortable with him. He is not heavy handed. Dr. Collins listens and gets to know his patients and their needs.
in Lakewood, CO |
It has been my experience with Dr. Collins that truly cares about his patients comfort & wellbeing and goes out of his way to ensure you understand why specific work is being recommended.
Have you seen Dr. David Collins, DDS?

Visit Dr. Collins

Saturday
Dr. Collins accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Principal Financial Group