Dentistry  |
Dr. David Carlton, DDS
Dr. David Carlton, DDS is a dentist who practices in Fort Myers, FL. He is 57 years old.

15650 San Carlos Blvd

Fort Myers, FL 33908

Learn about Dr. Carlton

Education data for Dr. Carlton is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Carlton has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Carlton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Carlton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carlton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Carlton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Carlton to family and friends
Dr. Carlton's Performance
in Ft Myers, FL |
I would give Dr. Carlton a higher rating if I could. He is kind, efficient and a miracle worker. He has approached every problem I have had with a smile and a great solution. I have never been shamed or lectured about any dental problem. His staff is kind and Maria is an artist when it comes to making dental crowns or temporary partials. I can't recommend Dr. Carlton enough to anyone looking for a great dentist. I feel lucky to have found him.
in Fort Myers, FL |
He is an absolute professional & saint! I don't often leave reviews but, I love this dentist! When I first went to him - terrified of going to the dentist & the work I needed done - he guaranteed me no pain - I had no pain. He is also excellent with children. Once while in the seat waiting for him to take care of me, he was tending to a young child in the next room over & he had that child laughing. I would recommend him to anyone with young child children or fears of going to the dentist
Piscataway, NJ |
Dr. Carlton is very great at what he does. I have been extremely pleased being a patient at his office.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Carlton for at least 15 years and will not ever go to anyone else! He is the very best of the best. Most caring, gentle dentist/man I know. Everything about him and his staff is caring, professional and perfection. I recommend him to all of my family and friends and hope he keeps having children so he never retires!!!
Have you seen Dr. David Carlton, DDS?
Are you Dr. Carlton?