Dr. David Campbell, DMD

Dr. David Campbell, DMD

Periodontics  ·
Dr. David Campbell, DMD is a periodontics practitioner in Lakeland, FL and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry in 1996 and practices periodontics, dentistry, and more.Read his story

3003 S Florida Ave Ste 201

Lakeland, FL 33803

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Campbell treats your condition or procedure

• Guided Tissue Regeneration
  • Gum Disease Treatment
  • Gum Graft Surgery
  • Gum Surgery
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Halitosis
  • Jaw Bone Tissue Deterioration
  • Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure (LANAP®)
  • Laser Assisted Periodontal Therapy
  • Limited Gum Surgery
  • Loose Teeth
  • Non-Surgical Gum Treatment
  • Oral Infection
  • Periodontal Exam
  • Periodontitis
  • PerioLase® Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure (LANAP)
  • Plaque
  • Tartar Buildup
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Tender Gums

One of our guiding principles is that patients come first.
We do our utmost to provide gentle, quality-oriented periodontal care in a warm, caring, and comfortable environment.
Our goal is to work closely with the patients general dentist...

• Periodontics

Dr. Campbell?
Dr. Campbell's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Campbell, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
My journey started 14 months ago. Dr. Campbell was able to identify, treat, & correct my deficiencies and completely changed my life. He, his staff and Raymond (outside associate) explained everything in a way I could understand and in doing what should have been done a long time ago brought me forward and out of a somewhat depressed shell into the world I once knew. He is a visionary whom you can trust, knows his profession and what it takes to achieve the desired results. He made me smile agai
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Campbell, DMD?
Dr. Campbell is professional, extremely knowledgeable, and has such a passion for his profession. He is excited about getting to the root of the problem. He made an uncomfortable diagnosis more comfortable and understandable. The entire office feels like family....very professional and friendly....so welcoming. I really appreciate the atmosphere at this office. Clean, friendly, knowledgeable, and professional! Thanks for all you do and for all your staff does. Highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Campbell, DMD?
Dr. Campbell and his entire staff are amazing! I have never felt so comfortable in a dental office. The frontdesk was so efficient handeling all my insurance needs and filing everything for me . His surgical staff is top notch and caring. Having to have a dental implant can be overwhelming but they explained everything, and the best part is I had NO discomfort afterwards! Highly recommended!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Campbell, DMD?
Cannot say enough great things about this office! They are so efficient, absolutely amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Campbell, DMD?
Dr. Campbell is very professional and friendly. It's obvious he knows what he is doing during office proceedures! He naturally gives a reassuring feeling throughout the visit. My experience was excellent! The office staff provide such a comfortable environment and they are so much fun!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Campbell, DMD?
I am so impressed by this office. I have never had front office staff take better care of me than here. The girls went above and beyond to find out everything possible about my dental insurance and explained it all to me in a way I could understand. I am so thankful I chose this office for my dental care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Campbell, DMD?
Dr. Campbell and his staff were amazing!!! They are all so professional and caring and they make you feel like family !!! I have never had a dentist that called and checked up on me the day after s procedure!! Dr. Campbell does!!! Kudos to him and his staff!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Campbell, DMD?
Very nice office with caring individuals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Campbell, DMD?
Dr Campbell is a wonderful Dentist! He makes confusing treatment options easy to understand-very patient. His Staff is wonderful....Very helpful and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Campbell, DMD?
Always a pleasure !! The doctors and staff truly seem to care . They took plenty of time going over over the treatment plan In detail and made sure I understood my treatment options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Campbell, DMD?
Wonderful office. Always timely and efficient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Campbell, DMD?
love Dr. Campbell and everyone at Lakeland Periodontics. Donna and Bailey at the front desk are always so helpful, the assistants are always smiling and seem to truly love helping patients and Nuvia the hygienist is extremely sweet and gentle. I also had some teeth pulled by Dr. Campbell and it was painless ..they over all made me very comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Campbell, DMD?
I have been having tremendous results with the rstoration of my mouth. I first started seeing Dr Campbell a few years ago to begin what I put off for several years. My teeth and gums needed a lot of attention and all of the doctors, hygienist and staff certainly gave me top notch attention. Every procedure I had done was well explained by the doctor and staff. I was really impressed that Dr. Campbell even took the time to personally call me after any surgical procedure I had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Campbell, DMD?
Dr Campbell is knowledgeable, experienced, patient and friendly. I highly recommend him to family members and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Campbell, DMD?
Always a pleasureable experience, the staff, environment, and professionalism are always top notch. And Susie, well she’s just fantastic, and goes above and beyond every visit!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Campbell, DMD?
Dr. Campbell is very nice and professional. He explains your plan of care throughly. I first started going to him 10 years ago when I needed a root canal. I have full confidence in his care and would recommend him to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Campbell, DMD?
Although any dental procedure is never a pleasant event to look forward to I did however have a great experience for my implant. The staff was super above and beyond friendly and kept me informed of every step of the procedure. Dr. Campbell even took the time to call me later that evening to check on me! A+ for sure!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Campbell, DMD?
I came in as a new patient. The staff was great and michele mimbs a hygienist there cleaned my teeth. What a wonderful experience i had there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Campbell, DMD?
Three words: punctual, caring and painless! I am always in the exam chair on time for every visit! I had an implant procedure done and it was surprisingly almost painless. Dr.Campbell even took the time to call me later that evening to check on me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Campbell, DMD?
Dr. Campbell and his staff were always so kind, understanding and sensitive to my concerns. I was very nervous about having a dental implant placed and they calmed my fears and performed the procedure painlessly. Appointments were always on time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Campbell, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Campbell?

Insurance accepted