Dr. David Burt, DDS

Dr. David Burt, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dave Burt is a Dentist - General practicing in Allentown, PA. Started Practicing 1978 PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS Academy of Laser Dentistry Pennsylvania Dental Association International Congress of Oral Implantologists FORMS OF PAYMENTS Cash, Checks, Master Card, Visa, Discover, Care Credit INSURANCES ACCEPTED Aetna Blue Cross Blue Shield Cigna Delta Dental Dental Network of America Guardian United Concordia HOURS Monday: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Wednesday: 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM

Mountainville Dental

2004 S 5th St

Allentown, PA 18103

• Dental Network of America
  • Guardian
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Burt

Patient Testimonials

Dave Burt has always been thoroughly professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and modern with his approach to his craft, his techniques and his equipment.
Had a new patient appointment. Dr. Burt explained everything in depth to me and now I completely understand what I need done in my mouth. Awesome Doctor!!!!! Cant wait to go back on Monday!!!!
It is always a good day at the dentist at Dr. Burt's office. Everyone is pleasant and helpful.

Dr. Dave Burt is a General Dentist serving the Allentown area for more than 35 years. Dr. Burt is experienced in Cosmetic Dentistry, Preventive Dentistry and Restorative Dentistry. He is a professional member of the Academy of Laser Dentistry, the Pennsylvania Dental Association and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.

• Chipped Tooth

• Teeth Whitening
  • Temporormandibular (TM) Therapy
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Moravian College - B.S. Biology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1974
  • Temple University School of Dentistry - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1978
  • Suburban General Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • International College of Oral Implantologists
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Burt has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Burt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Burt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Burt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burt to family and friends
Dr. Burt's Performance
Very good dentist, he explains everything and makes you feel comfortable. Very thorough job with no pain at all! Will definately be coming back and referring my family and friends here.
I'am happy to be with Dr. Frank. His new staff are very caring.
so great best yet better than aspen
the staff was very welcoming !
This was an excellent experience! Cleaning was done with care and Dr. Granich was very personable and willing to discuss my options.
great experience
Dr Burt and the Mountainville Dental staff having been nothing short of amazing to deal with, whether it's a routine cleaning or a crown. I can't imagine going to another dentist.
I can not complain. I love this office and the staff are wonderful.
He was funny, and cool. bye.
After great deliberation, I decided it was finally time to get my teeth checked and properly cleaned. The staff was more than friendly and about as gentle as they could be with my teeth. I'm leaving this cleaning feeling like I've just been given new teeth! Definitely would recommend, and am certainly coming back.
felt very comfortable and welcoming
Quick and painless!!!
good
Doctors and Staff are outstanding - best in the business. Highly recommend - everyone should be coming to this office!
I had a great experience. I was so worried and nervous but for nothing. There wasn't any pain or zingers!
I saw Dr. Frank at Mountainville Dental - he was efficient and kept me at ease throughout the entire exam. Nicole, the hygienist was also very knowledgeable and gave me a good, thorough cleaning.
I've been a longtime client. The team here is unmatched and exceptional. They have my best interest and are not excessive. They are my partners in health. They answer my questions and educate me. I never feel rushed. I've had everything from cleanings to crowns and they are thorough and skilled. If something arises we talk so that I'm clear on options and the plan. There was 15 years where I have moved away and used other dentists, none coming close to the care of...
Dr. Granich has been consistently kind and caring through the years. I have been seeing him since for over a decade, and would emphatically recommend him if you are looking for a seasoned dentist with exemplary bed side manner. He is fair in his assessment and will only recommend procedures if needed. My hygienist, Jamie, was thorough, gentle and professional. The care in this practice is "top notch;" my entire family comes to the practice, and plans on continuing under h...
always at ease....always manage to find some laughs with dr. dave and staff. cannot recommend a better dentist!
Great care for years.
always enjoy seeing Dr Dave he makes going to the dentist a good experience
Dr. Dave is definitely the best in the lehigh valley for any dental needs - especially dealing with challenging issues like implants and your bite, etc. - he has state of the art equipment and helpful staff...highly recommend!
Wonderful with explanations and taking time with patients. wonderful staff
Friendly and easy to work with. Always a pleasure to come here.
I highly recommend this provider The staff are knowledgable and kind. Perfect place for people who are afraid of the dentist. Wonderful additions like Aveda scented spa towels for after your dental procedure is over and refreshing natural fruit water to sip while you wait. If you are looking for the highest quality dental care and the friendliest staff This is the place for you.
enjoyable
Great experience! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable!
Excellent.
Awesome!
Very good
Awesome!
very comfortable
very comfortable
Shelley was very personable and made the experience wonderful.
great experience!!!!
Dr.Dave is very nice and cares a bout my teeth.
Awesome
the doctor spent as much as my 4 year old needed. staff was amazing with her as well.
Got fast braces in and after a few months my teeth were great and removed. My teeth turned again and DR Burt was great took me back in and put the braces back and made sure they were perfect before removing them. 100% recommend!!!
loved it almost
Educational
very good. Painless extractions.
felt very comfortable
I had a tooth pulled and did not even feel the injection!
great
Great care for years.
Great experience. My cleaning was thorough and pain free. Felt the doctor could spend a bit more time with patients. Overall a great experience, staff are friendly and helpful.
Have you seen Dr. David Burt, DDS?

Visit Dr. Burt