Dentistry  |
Dr. David Brown, DDS
I love changing lives through dentistry. I am so blessed that my profession gives me the opportunity to meet amazing new people each and every day. I make it my goal to demonstrate care and respect for every one of my patients because they deserve nothing less. I love being able to change a life by improving a smile. I was born missing two of my front teeth and immediately after High School had two dental implants placed. The impact of dental implants on me personally led me into a career in dentistry. My team is made up of professional, caring, and fun individuals. They love what they do and are passionate about providing quality care to our patients. We all feel amazed that we've been lucky enough to have so much fun doing what we love. Dr. Brown on Google Outside the office I am originally from Bremerton and currently reside in Selah with my wife, Susan, our son Noah, and two dogs. I have two grown children Kristle and Mikayla as well as three grandsons, Jameson, Kingsley, and Lennox. Much of my free time is consumed with visiting kids and grandkids. However, I have discovered a passion for golf and enjoy scuba diving, snow skiing, bootcamp workouts, running, and traveling.

1010 S 40th Ave

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Central Washington University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Olympic Community College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • University Of Washington
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Brown has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brown has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Brown's Performance
Yakima, WA |
Great office!!family environment!! I was on a cancellation list & they called me two days later and I got all of my cavities fixed AND they helped me with my new baby while I was in the chair! They worked hard to let me use my insurance benefits before they ran out!! Love this place!! 10 stars!!
Yakima, WA |
Dr. Brown doesn't just treat my mouth, he explains everything, discusses it with me and then we decide what plan we will take. His team members are great from the time you walk in the door until you walk back out. They are very helpful and make me feel at ease in the dental chair! Great place for your family to go!
in Yakima |
Dr Brown treated our daughter with such amazing care! He was gentle and explained the whole process to her. The team was enjoyable and obviously enjoyed working together. It was a a great dental experience and we can’t wait to come back!
Yakima, WA |
I made an appointment to get my teeth cleaned and they brought me in for just x-rays. Then, told me I had to make another appointment for a cleaning. At this time, Dr. Brown told me I needed to replace my 4 front teeth, braces, etc... I've never had a dentist tell me this my entire life! After that I had to make another appointment which I called to reschedule. Then, life happens and I had to reschedule another time. They said because I already rescheduled once, they couldn't reschedule me becau
Have you seen Dr. David Brown, DDS?
Are you Dr. Brown?