Dr. David Brown, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. David Brown, DDS

I love changing lives through dentistry. I am so blessed that my profession gives me the opportunity to meet amazing new people each and every day. I make it my goal to demonstrate care and respect for every one of my patients because they deserve nothing less. I love being able to change a life by improving a smile. I was born missing two of my front teeth and immediately after High School had two dental implants placed. The impact of dental implants on me personally led me into a career in dentistry. My team is made up of professional, caring, and fun individuals. They love what they do and are passionate about providing quality care to our patients. We all feel amazed that we've been lucky enough to have so much fun doing what we love. Dr. Brown on Google Outside the office I am originally from Bremerton and currently reside in Selah with my wife, Susan, our son Noah, and two dogs. I have two grown children Kristle and Mikayla as well as three grandsons, Jameson, Kingsley, and Lennox. Much of my free time is consumed with visiting kids and grandkids. However, I have discovered a passion for golf and enjoy scuba diving, snow skiing, bootcamp workouts, running, and traveling.

...See Less

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Brown's Experience

Visiting Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Brown is now accepting new patients

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends
1.0
based on 1 review (1 with a comment)
Dr. Brown's Performance
    GOOD
Yakima, WA |
I made an appointment to get my teeth cleaned and they brought me in for just x-rays. Then, told me I had to make another appointment for a cleaning. At this time, Dr. Brown told me I needed to replace my 4 front teeth, braces, etc... I've never had a dentist tell me this my entire life! After that I had to make another appointment which I called to reschedule. Then, life happens and I had to reschedule another time. They said because I already rescheduled once, they couldn't reschedule me becau
Have you seen Dr. David Brown, DDS?
Are you Dr. Brown?

Compare Dr. Brown

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Brown says...

I love changing lives through dentistry. I am so blessed that my profession gives me the opportunity to meet amazing new people each and every day. I make it my goal to demonstrate care and respect for every one of my patients because they deserve nothing less. I love being able to change a life by improving a smile.  I was born missing two of my front teeth and immediately after High School had two dental implants placed.  The impact of dental implants on me personally led me into a career in dentistry.  My team is made up of professional, caring, and fun individuals. They love what they do and are passionate about providing quality care to our patients. We all feel amazed that we've been lucky enough to have so much fun doing what we love. Dr. Brown on Google

Outside the office

I am originally from Bremerton and currently reside in Selah with my wife, Susan, our son Noah, and two dogs. I have two grown children Kristle and Mikayla as well as three grandsons, Jameson, Kingsley, and Lennox.  Much of my free time is consumed with visiting kids and grandkids.  However, I have discovered a passion for golf and enjoy scuba diving, snow skiing, bootcamp workouts, running, and traveling.

Dr. Brown says...

Professional affiliations

• American Dental Association
  • Washington State Dental Association
  • Yakima Valley Dental Association
  • Central Washington Oral Health Foundation
  • CEREC Doctors
  • Academy of Osteointegration
  • ASIRD (American Society of Implant & Reconstructive Dentistry)

Dr. Brown's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Chipped Tooth

Central Washington University

Graduated in 1995

Olympic Community College

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings