Dr. David J. Bodie, DDS

Dr. David J. Bodie, DDS

Minimally Invasive Dentistry | Male | 62 years old

4 reviews| Leave a review

Learn about this dentist

Changing the lives of our patients through the excellence of our services and relationships we develop with them.Read more

Personal Bio

Experience with Dr. Bodie
Dr. Bodie's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (4)
in Richardson, TX |
Dr Bodie has been exceptional from my first introduction. He's forthright with the status & health of your teeth. I've never had one dentist in my lifetime educate me in the long term future of my teeth based on all of the short term decisions I've made in the past and given me options with variations based on health, longevity, & financial. I've been given the opportunity for a detailed consultation with facts, financing options, and then given time to decide with no pressure. He's staffed the
in Richardson, TX |
If you are looking for a Dentist that cares about you and has a heart for his patients look no futher. Dr Bodie has been the best dentist our family has ever been through. I am so nervous when I go but the Christian music they play and the sweet office staff make me feel at peace. We recommend him highly!!! Keith and Nanette Mason
in Dallas, TX |
In 2015, I had a baby after which I had this terrible teeth pain. My gum was literally swollen.I looked like I had a rock in that part of mouth as the swelling was pretty obvious. I went to Dr Bodie's office. Everyone was nice and welcoming. I got 3 procedures done and my teeth were fixed. Something that would have cost me an arm and a foot. The procedure was non-invasive and trauma-free.Not only did I get exceptional customer service,I got my teeth fixed by the most amazing team ever. I will re
in Dallas, TX |
Have you seen Dr. David J. Bodie, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bodie?

Compare Dr. Bodie

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Bodie says...

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dr. Jack Bodie and I am a dentist in an office in the Eastside Atrium building at 800 East Campbell Road (Campbell and Greenville intersection). I have resided in Richardson most of my life, have two grown daughters raised here, and will celebrate 34 years of marriage to my wife Sherrill this summer.

I am a graduate of the University of Arkansas (1976) and the University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston (1981). I have practiced dentistry in Richardson since 1982. I will begin my 36th year in practice in June of this year. I have completed over 3000 hours of post graduate continuing education and continue my studies to advance my knowledge of dentistry.

I am a member of Woodcreek Church in Richardson and participate in annual mission trips to serve the poor in Mexico. I also volunteer my services to The Network of Community Ministries dental clinic in Richardson. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Dr. Bodie's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bodie says...

With over 35 years of clinical experience and over 3000 hours of post graduate continuing education, you can be sure that your diagnosis and treatment will give you the opportunity to have the best dentistry available.

Dr. Bodie says...

We are experts at saving teeth!

Although some teeth truly are hopeless and must be removed, we have seen many patients with a fatal tooth diagnosis, where the tooth can be saved. But because saving badly damaged teeth sometimes requires extensive clinical expertise or referral to specialists (sometimes more than one), many unwilling, unqualified or inexperienced dentists see removal and replacement either more convenient or more revenue positive. Yes, saving teeth can be much less expensive than removal and replacement!

So if you think you have a tooth or teeth you might be interested in saving, why not get a free second opinion from an experienced dentist that specializes in saving badly damaged teeth. That's right, let us take a look and we'll talk openly about your options. X-rays, examination, and consultation all done at no charge for second opinions!

Dr. Bodie's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Minimally Invasive Dentistry

University Of Arkansas

Graduated in 1976

• Other Education
    Over 3000 Hours Continuing Education

Dr. Bodie does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bodie and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Minimally Invasive Dentistry