Dr. David Bertagna, DDS

Dr. David Bertagna, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. David Bertagna, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Chicago, IL and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry in 1987 and practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.Read his story

4020 N Central Ave

Chicago, IL 60634

Learn about Dr. Bertagna

Dr. Bertagna's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bertagna "A general dentist who also provides laser therapy, bruxism therapy, perio therapy, endo therapy, minor ortho treatment and teeth removal. "

This content was provided by Dr. Bertagna "My goal is to provide exceptional quality dentistry with care and compassion.  I am fulfilling my childhood dream of being a neighborhood dentist providing outstanding quality with an attention to detail.

I am a people person and like to do my best to understand your individual needs.  Education coupled with a light-hearted approach can help ease dental anxiety that one may feel.  The majority of dental cases we treat in-office, eliminating the need to send a patient to a specialist.

I designed my office to be spacious and comfortable. I desire that you will find it as relaxing as I do and have a wonderful dental experience.

We view our office as a team, the doctor, hygienists, assistants and patient coordinators work together to provide exceptional quality dental care using the highest standards in technique, materials, sterilization and customer service.

We look forward to meeting you!  Please check out our patient reviews on our website at www.parkviewdentalcare.net

"

6  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • Laser Dentistry
  • Minimally Invasive Dentistry
  • Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1987

Dr. Bertagna has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bertagna has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bertagna does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bertagna and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bertagna's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bertagna

Dr. Bertagna?
Dr. Bertagna's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Bertagna?