Dr. David Beck I, DDS

Dr. David Beck I, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. David Beck I, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Cincinnati, OH. He practices dentistry.Read his story

425 Walnut St Ste 201

• EmblemHealth
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Beck I

Dr. Beck I's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Beck I "In 2004, Dr. Beck, bought Beck Pearce Dental from Dr. Fred Arnold, DDS. Born on a military base in Germany, Dr. Beck grew up as an army brat. After graduating from the University of West Florida Dr. Beck moved forward to attend Howard University College of Dentistry after which he served as Captain in the U.S. Army Dental Corps. Upon leaving the Army Dr. Beck moved to Cincinnati to start a family. Pursuing a career in medicine runs in the Beck family blood, both sisters of Dr. Beck are healthcare professionals. At a young age Dr. Beck found his interest for dentistry while having his wisdom teeth pulled. Instead of the procedure leaving him terrified and hating a visit with the dentist he was intrigued by the process of dentistry and his dentist was happy to invite him back to the office so Dr. Beck could shadow more procedures and find his passion and calling for dentistry. Years later Dr. Beck walked through the doors of Arnold, Beck and Pearce and once again realized he found his new home. He loved the fact the practice was a hardworking family dental practice dedicated to giving patients what they needed and wanted, not upselling products or services they didn’t need. Today, Dr. Beck’s patients appreciate his sense of humor and his down to earth approach to dentistry. Dr. Beck is an active member of the Scottish Rite Freemasonry and Cincinnati Syrian Shrine. He volunteers his time and services to the Cincinnati Shriners Hospital on a regular basis. His lodge is Kilwinning 356, proud home lodge of President William H. Taft. Dr. Beck, his wife Missie and children reside in Maineville, Ohio where he appreciates and values Cincinnati’s family friendly environment. "
This content was provided by Dr. Beck I "Our mission is to provide patients with state-of-the-art, cutting edge care in a welcoming, warm environment. As your downtown “Cincy Smile” experts, Beck Pearce Dental provides personalized care at an affordable price for busy patients who deserve quality. Our team strives to ensure each patient feels comfortable every step of the way. From routine dental care to cosmetic dentistry and more, we’re dedicated to providing top-of-the-line care. "

1  Practice Areas

• Broken Tooth
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Loose Teeth
  • Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Education data for Dr. Beck I is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Beck I has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Beck I has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew

Dr. Beck I does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beck I and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Beck I's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beck I to family and friends
70 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Beck I's Performance

Very pleasant staff and dentist. Always on time - never have to wait more than a few minutes. Very modern facilities.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0