Dr. David Ball, DDS

Dr. David Ball, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. David Ball, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Chillicothe, OH. He practices dentistry.

24 E Main St

Chillicothe, OH 45601

Learn about Dr. Ball

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Education data for Dr. Ball is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Ball has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ball has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ball does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ball and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ball's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ball to family and friends

Dr. Ball's Performance

I have had many great experiences at this office. He explains each procedure and is sure that I understand the situation. Dr. Ball is very gentle, and gives nearly painless injections as well. I recommend him every chance I get.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I saw Dr. Ball for several serious procedures some years ago. I have received extensive care from many dentists in my life, and Dr. Ball has been by far the best. I did not know that dentists which such attention to detail, precision and standard of excellence existed. The crowns and fillings that...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I needed a filling replaced. When I arrived for my appointment, the staff was very friendly. I did not have to wait long before they took me back. I was very nervous, but Dr. Ball was very patient and took his time to discuss things with me and he was very gentle. There was no pain and my tooth...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Ball was amazing. I had a toothache like none other. I called, they got me in, got me comfortable. We talked about treatment options... We chose the best treatment for my situation and got to work. I am doing wonderful and have a great smile. I recommend him to everyone I know.
Are you Dr. Ball?