Dr. David Baker, DDS

Dr. David Baker, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. David A. Baker is a Periodontist serving the Bellingham area for more than 12 years. Dr. Baker is experienced in Periodontal Scaling and Root Planing, Dental Implants and Dentures and Partial Dentures. He is a professional member of the American Dental Association and the California Society of Periodontist and Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology. BOARD CERTIFICATION American Board of Periodontology

Implant and Periodontal Clinic

• Premera Blue Cross
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Baker

Patient Testimonials

They took the time to explain everything and it was very easy overall.
Very friendly staff and Dr Baker is very informative
Dr. Baker is fantastic. Informative, concise, skilled...worth it. If you have teeth problems, don't wait to get diagnosed and treated. I waited for months and started to feel constantly tired, and got colds and flu because of the toxins releasing into my body. My energy level shot up since I finally had done what needed to be done!

When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority.  Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. Our dental implant clinic offers a team of periodontists that have advanced training in the surgical placement of dental implants.   Whether you are missing a single tooth or multiple teeth we can help you gain back confidence in your smile.

• Periodontics

• Bone Grafting
  • Crown Lengthening
  • Dental Implant
  • Gum Graft Surgery
  • Pocket Reduction Surgery
  • Sinus Augmentation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Cal Poly San Luis Obispo-Bs Mechanical Engineering
  • Graduate Periodontics-University Of Washington
    Other Education | Completed 1998
  • Msd Degree, Master In Science Of Dentistry-University Of Washington
    Other Education | Completed 1998

Dr. Baker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Baker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Baker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Baker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baker to family and friends
Dr. Baker's Performance
great tooth and service
Everything went smooth and easy healing process. Well taken care of. Thank you!!
I fractured my bicuspid on my 65th Birthday:( I was beyond upset! I was a mental basket!!! I had worked in the Dental Profession for over 30 years and this was not suppose to happen to me! Lose a tooth !!!! No way!! Dr. Baker assured me it would be fine. And in time after the healing I was. Now a year later my implant and new crown are still great! Thank you Dr. Baker office
Replacing the tooth was easy although I had some problems with a medication reaction.
Dr. Baker and his staff are warm, caring and excellent at what they do! I would recommend them to anyone,
Dr. Baker and his staff were very attentive to my needs, concerns and questions. They had the process very smooth.
Excellent service !!!! Wonderful staff !!! Dr. Baker rocks !!!!
Bellingham, WA |
Best service ever! When my dentist sent them my referral they promptly called me to schedule a consultation. Dr Baker clearly explained everything and they even ran it thru my insurance already which was very helpful. Everyone working here is so nice and caring. Dr Baker personally called me on a Saturday evening (day after my procedure) to check in on me and I received a card and nice chocolate bar in the mail wishing me a speedy recovery. I've never received such amazing service before!
I had a good experience here. Glad my gums are finally fixed. Thanks for the chocolate!
Dr. Baker was excellent to work with to resolve a bad situation. When an infection happens on your tooth root, you want it fixed ASAP. Dr. Baker's office got me in the same day and worked to ease the pain. The subsequent implant and crown feels natural and secure.
Dr Baker and his office are the best. Prompt and he does great work. Love the staff very friendly.
very satisfied
Dr. Baker has done 3 extractions and implants and each one has gone very well. The work he does and the skill he has is legendary.
Efficient and friendly. Great service and skills.
Dr. Baker did an excellent job with my graft. My wife saw him as well and was very happy with his work. Highly recommended!
Dr Baker and staff were all very friendly and efficient. The whole experience went smoothly and I would recommend him to all that need dental care.
i got a crown lengthening from teeth 6-10. the procedure itself took around 30 minutes and i didnt feel any pain during the treatment. my gums are alittle higher in my mouth now but overall they are straighter and feeling good.
I had always wanted to get an implant and my Dentist said that Dr. Baker was one of the best and he trusted him to do good work. That was all the recommendation I needed and he turned out to be absolutely correct. The appointments were fast, informative and simple. The surgery part was virtually pain free and very simple.
everything ran very smoothly from the office girls too the financial department too Dr. Baker,s assistants.Everyone is very friendly and make you feel very comfortable .You know where you stand financially and how things will work. Dr. Baker runs the best office I have ever had the pleasure being in!!The results were great!! One very happy patient. You are All the best. Thank-you so so much!!!Sincerely Sherry Wilder
My visits to Dr. Baker for 2 tooth implants was nothing short of remarkable! Professional and friendly staff, and exceptional care and expertise by Dr. Baker and his assistants.
My experience was great. Very professional and fast. I didn't have to sit in the chair all day. All of the staff is great. I have had my implant for a year now and no issues whatsoever. I have a friend who had an implant done at a general dentist and still can't feel half of his face most a year later. I would highly recommend Dr. Baker.
Came in with a large issue of receding gum line on the top right, after Dr Baker explained the procedure I agreed to have the gum graft and they were amazing thru the whole procedure. Dr Baker was fast and extremely accurate, he even called me the next night PERSONALLY to make sure I was doing ok. I highly highly recommend Dr Baker if you need any work done
experience was amazing, really enjoy coming to the office and talking with everyone
Dr. Baker's artistry wonderful. I would feel comfortable recommending him to anyone.
Very good expertise. Very good pain relief. He was available to deal with a minor problem quickly and explained things very well.
This was a great experience. Came in to do a crown lengthening and was so pleased with the experience that I had him put in an implant for me as well. Both he and the staff were very friendly and took the time to explain every step of the process. They always made sure that i was comfortable. Would recommend them to everyone I know.
I have had great anxiety with some dentists but have always felt comfortable and safe in the hands of Dr. Baker and his staff have been with these specialists for over 30 years.
My first molar needed to be removed (I had orthodontia work done in my teens, and my molars needed to be moved forward. With that, the tooth routes of those teeth ended up being bent). Then, I had a hole that required an implant. Dr Baker put in a post, followed later with a crown. The new "tooth" works fine (I don't notice it being different from my "real" teeth at any time, even when I eat). Dr. Baker is very personable and nice to work with. Gary M Smith
The staff and Doctor Baker do an excellent job. I feel like they listen, explain things very well, and are very professional.
they took very good care of me, extremely competent.
I had three dental put in by Dr. Baker. My experience with Dr. Baker and his staff was fantastic. I, like many others, have a fear of any and all dental work. He made me feel safe and secure. Dr. Baker answered all of my questions, was very thorough, easy to talk to, funny and honest. He made me feel comfortable immediately. Excellent "bedside manner". The procedure itself was quick and painless. The evening after my procedure, Dr. Baker called to check on me. T...
I would highly recommend Dr. Baker
Overall an excellent experience.
Very good in all respects.
I had two implants done by Dr. Baker and it was a very positive experience! Very kind and gentle dentist!
Dr.Baker has the great skills and wonderful staffs to help me finishing my multiple implants. I am able to live with confident and smile on the face with my new implant with everyday of my life. Thank you so much for such a caring doctor and heart warming staffs during and after my procedures.
I have been a patient for over 3 years. It's been the same experience every time. Very professional, friendly and fantastic results.
Very friendly staff and Dr Baker is very informative
He clearly knows what he is doing. In addition, he explains well, and is considerate and kind.
(I have years of dental patient experiences in various cities Dr. Baker's office and staff are the best. And, when I feel I have an emergency, they get me fit in right away the same day. I highly recommend Dr. Baker and Implant and Periodontal Clinic.
very pleasant, explained the procedure clearly and gave me great confidence that I chose the right provider
They took the time to explain everything and it was very easy overall.
in Morro Bay, CA |
Thank you Dr. Baker, My front two teeth have been a blessing, and it has been 7 years having total success with your in-office procedures. The whole experience was rewarding and beneficial to have my two front teeth back; Thank you Jesus, for allowing Dr. Baker and Dr. Haubrich to learn and practice dental work, through there team work my dental procedure was a success. Peter J. Swank
Have you seen Dr. David Baker, DDS?

Visit Dr. Baker