Dr. David Alpan, MSD

Dr. David Alpan, MSD

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. David Alpan, MSD is an orthodontics practitioner in Beverly Hills, CA and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from University Of The Pacific in 1998 and practices orthodontics.

250 N Robertson Blvd

Beverly Hills, CA 90211

• Ameritas
  • Anthem Blue Cross
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Alpan

This content was provided by Dr. Alpan ""Here at Alpan Orthodontics we want to make people happy and smile. We want to improve their self-esteem, to change the world one smile at a time. Dr. Alpan loves what he does and wouldn't do anything else. His experience ranges from esthetics, detailed mechanics, business and a great social component. His passion is driven from changing a person's life by how they feel about themselves. We sincerely hope to give every patient a beautiful smile and a wonderful experience.""

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Cleft Lip and Palate
  • Overbite
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of The Pacific
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • University Of The Pacific
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Alpan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Alpan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Alpan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alpan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alpan's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alpan to family and friends

Dr. Alpan's Performance

I'm not happy with my results. Good thing I got veneers after that so it's not terrible noticeable. When I went to dr Alpan, I was trying to fix my ruined bite. I had a pretty wide smile after awhile they become so narrow. I kept telling him to widen my smile since It doesn't look good with my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This place is really good you can clearly see results overtime and can't even remember how your teeth were before. They have many plans to choose to get the results you want the way you want.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Didn't think my teeth would get fixed but they did i'm SUPER HAPPY. Team members are so sweet, honest. LOVED IT
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I love the friendly and family environment as soon as you walk in the office. Dr Alpan and all the staff are very informative and take the time to talk to the patients and parents to make sure everything is on track.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I'm very grateful with Dr.Alpan. I love the way my treatment turned out. Amazing Doctor friendly and understanding. No to mention all the staff are very friendly and accommading. I highly recommend this place.
Are you Dr. Alpan?