Dr. David Alpan, MSD

Dr. David Alpan, MSD

Orthodontics | Male | 43 years old

66 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

"Here at Alpan Orthodontics we want to make people happy and smile. We want to improve their self-esteem, to change the world one smile at a time. Dr. Alpan loves what he does and wouldn't do anything else. His experience ranges from esthetics, detailed mechanics, business and a great social component. His passion is driven from changing a person's life by how they feel about themselves. We sincerely hope to give every patient a beautiful smile and a wonderful experience."Read more

Dr. Alpan's Experience

Visiting Dr. Alpan

Dr. Alpan accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Alpan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alpan to family and friends
Dr. Alpan's Performance
in Los Angeles, CA |
Didn't think my teeth would get fixed but they did i'm SUPER HAPPY. Team members are so sweet, honest. LOVED IT
in Rowland Heights, CA |
I love the friendly and family environment as soon as you walk in the office. Dr Alpan and all the staff are very informative and take the time to talk to the patients and parents to make sure everything is on track.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I'm very grateful with Dr.Alpan. I love the way my treatment turned out. Amazing Doctor friendly and understanding. No to mention all the staff are very friendly and accommading. I highly recommend this place.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Alpan and his staff have always been helpful and informative on procedures, very kind and considerate in every way possible. My teeth look and feel so much better and I am looking forward to having my teeth whitened with Dr. Alpan's office.
in Los Angeles , California |
I have great experience with Dr. Alpan , I go every month to have my braces tightened. A good doctor and wonderful staff
in Los Angeles, CA |
My experience with Dr. Alpan has been very positive so far. His staff is very friendly, wait times are minimum (I have morning appointments mostly) and Dr. Alpan himself is very professional and makes sure all my questions are addressed. I'm at the end of my treatment and I love my new smile and recommend Dr. Alpan to everyone.
in Los Angeles CA |
Dr. alpan is a great dentist he knows his work very well, he is also a funny guy i should add, he is good with patients and helps us achieve our goal to have a great smile! thanks Dr. alpan for taking care of my teeth.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I strongly recommend Dr. Alpan and Alpan Orthodontics. I am satisfied with my treatment from start to finish because they make sure that they do everything perfectly. His staff are extremely friendly and reply to each and every phone call and email in a timely manner. The only down side is that wait times can often be around 30+ minutes during peak hours on Saturdays.
in Calabasas, CA |
Even though the waiting room was always full, I always felt that the staff was committed to take the time needed to keep me informed as to my son's progress on his braces.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr.Alpan is very good with encouraging his patients .
in Los Angeles |
I've used Dr. Alpan first for my own braces and again for my son. I've referred 2 people and would refer him to anyone who asks! Best professional service from both Dr. Alpan and his staff!!
in Los Angeles, CA |
very easy gave me a lot of options
in Los Angeles, CA |
I would recommend Dr. Alpan to friends and family because I trust the Dr. and staff. Dr. Alpan explained what I should expect and the outcome of my treatment very well. The environment is friendly and the staff is Absolutely friendly answering all my questions. And nothing is painful because they are up to date with equipment.
in Los Angeles, CA |
The staff is amazing, not to mention Claudia, the front desk girl, memorizes everyones name! Everyone is really nice, i have zero complaints!! I recommended a friend and she totally agrees with me! I definitely recommend everyone who is considering in getting braces into becoming a patient at Alpan Orthodontics
in Los Angeles |
Amazing Doctor. Understands what he is doing.
in North Hollywood, CA |
Dr. Alpan is very professional and friendly, along with the entire staff. We are very pleased with my daughter's dental work they have done a great job.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Great team and couldn't be happier! Lupe is the best!
in Los Angeles , CA |
Great service
in Los Angeles |
I don't normally do reviews but when I do that means I'm either pleased or displeased. I brought my kids here for braces consultation and I was very pleased with Dr Alpan. He was very friendly, knowledgeable, warm and answered all my questions. He was even making jokes with my kids. Not to mention all the staffs are also very friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend this place.
in Los Angeles, CA |
He was really friendly and professional. The staff is awesome!
in Los Angeles, CA |
I'm grateful that dr.alpan helped me get a beautiful smile I would definitely recommend it to friends and family
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Alpan is very professional and friendly, along with the entire staff.
Great!
in Ventura, CA |
I wen to Dr. Alpan requesting significant retraction of my teeth but pushed all of my teeth forward and made them look horselike. He and the office are saying that this was an accident. He is careless and seems to do haphazard work. This is not cool because he is dealing with people's faces, their smiles. It seems to be random who has a good experience and who has a bad experience. He doesn't seem methodical or careful in his work.
in Los Angeles, California |
I was so nervous to go. Dr. Alpan and he's staff are so wonderful my fears melted away. I can't wait for my braces, Dr. Alpan has adviced me on the best option for my case. He is confidant it will work perfectly me for me I trust him and I'm excited to go forward wit the decision. Did I mention the staff is great? Everyone is so nice and helpful and they really care about you're comfort. I love it there and I wouldn't go anywhere else.
in Los Angeles, California |
Dr. Alpan is a great dentist and is very humorous unlike other dentist I've been to, which helps me because being at clinics makes me nervous or anxious.
in Paramount, CA |
My experience visiting with Dr. Alpan was outstanding. His customer service is excellent. He's intelligent, courteous, and very professional. Dr. Alpan is knowledgeable & updated on the latest technology in orthodontic and imaging. He listens to your concerns and map out a treatment plan for your facial features. He's very honest about the turnaround time to complete your treatments and very thorough and detail when explaining the processes. I would definitely recommend Dr. Alpan to my friends.
Have you seen Dr. David Alpan, MSD?
Are you Dr. Alpan?

Compare Dr. Alpan

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Alpan's Care Philosophy

"Here at Alpan Orthodontics we want to make people happy and smile. We want to improve their self-esteem, to change the world one smile at a time. Dr. Alpan loves what he does and wouldn't do anything else. His experience ranges from esthetics, detailed mechanics, business and a great social component. His passion is driven from changing a person's life by how they feel about themselves. We sincerely hope to give every patient a beautiful smile and a wonderful experience."

Dr. Alpan says...

TMJ

Dr. Alpan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for California.

• Cleft Lip and Palate

University Of The Pacific

Graduated in 1998

University Of The Pacific

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Alpan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alpan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics

• Invisible Dental Braces
  • Lingual Dental Braces
  • Metal Dental Braces
  • Non-Surgical Bite Correction
  • Orthodontic Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs)
  • Orthognathic Surgery