Dr. David Alpan, MSD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsMaleAge 48

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. David Alpan, MSD is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Los Angeles, CA and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of The Pacific medical school in 1998. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. David Alpan, MSD

Aesthetic Orthodontics - Los Angeles

2424 W 3rd St Los Angeles, CA 90057 ()

Dr. Alpan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Alpan

4.5

Dr. Alpan

Highly reliable Orthodontist
Excellent facility, I am currently in the early stages of my Invisalign treatment. Dr. David Alpan and his team are very professional and has provided me with a plan to fix my smile. I fell very comfortable and taken care of, this is one of the best clinics I’ve been to, I highly recommend Alpan orthodontics
Apr 18, 2022
100% recommended!
My brother got braces done by Dr. Alpan a year ago. Great job and awesome staff. Now I am back with my twin girls. He's a legend, no nonsense and gets there teeth straight.
Mar 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Alpan, MSD?
Best orthodontist in the US!!
This is for sure the chillest ortho office I’ve been to. I have always have had bad experiences at the orthodontist and the staff really makes me feel comfortable every time I walk in. Dr. Alpan is the absolute best and I’ve had only the best outcomes and visits with her. Definitely recommend booking an appointment.
Mar 16, 2022
The best in town
I have always hated visiting the dentist or getting any teeth work done, but my treatment experience with Alpan Orthodontics has been so easy and actually enjoyable. The entire staff is so nice, looking forward to seeing my new smile!
Tracy – Mar 15, 2022
My family's first choice
Dr. Alpan is the best orthodontist hands down. His treatments have been spot on. My oldest daughter had a great experience and now he is working on my second daughter. He is professional, and beyond patient. My kids love him! His office staff always go above and beyond. Highly recommended!!!
Feb 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Alpan, MSD?
Dr Alpan is a wonderful and caring orthodontist. He listens very carefully to what you explain is bothering you and then makes suggestions as to what treatments might best benefit you . He doesn’t mind listening and doesn’t mind explaining things over again if he sees that you are having difficulty in understanding him . His staff is very professional, caring and very polite and make you feel welcomed.
Dec 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Alpan, MSD?
I had a great overall experience over my 4 years of being with Dr. Alpan and his team. They were really nice to me the entire process, and I was never left confused or with any questions after being given very thorough explanations. In addition, I was able to come in the same day when I had emergencies, which shows that they put your needs over their time. Throughout most of my procedure Dr. Alpan was my main doctor, and I really appreciate what he and his team have done for me through these years of having braces.
Dec 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Alpan, MSD?
I had an amazing experience here and am very happy with my new smile. Dr Alpan and staffs are so friendly!! They make me feel so comfortable and I never feel rushed. They take their time to answer all my questions. Highly recommend this place!!!
Emilia – Dec 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Alpan, MSD?
Removed my braces today and I have to say Dr Alpan changed my smile and my life forever. My only regret was not getting braces earlier. I never thought those badly crowded and crooked teeth of mine could look like what they do now. Dr Alpan was really upfront with me at the start of treatment (being that though I opted for Invisalign, my crowding was so bad that I will need metal braces to complete the treatment). He didn't oversell like some other clinics I consulted, and was so prompt in responding to queries. Throughout the treatment, I appreciate his confidence and professionalism in planning the best course of treatment for me. I benefitted from the holistic approach taken, in that besides orthodontics, he also worked to reshape my teeth (again because my teeth were just so wonky), so that the overall result was not just straight teeth and a good bite, but also nice aesthetics taking into account your individual facial attributes. Just want to say a big thank you!
Sep 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Alpan, MSD?
Cannot say enough good things about this place! Super friendly, very clean and comfortable. We were given several choices for braces or invisalign and were able to make a decision we were comfortable with. All of our questions and concerns were answered right away. We are excited to have chosen Alpan Orthodontics and looking forward to seeing great results!!
Sep 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Alpan, MSD?
My experience at Alpan Orthodontics was wonderful. The staff are very friendly, they made me feel very comfortable. I do not regret coming here. This is a very good orthodontic. I recommend this place. I am very happy with my braces.
Elizabeth Perelman – Sep 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Alpan, MSD?
As a senior who long ago, regretfully, abandoned night time retainer wear, I sought orthodontic correction. I happily found Dr. Alpan after lots of researching and asking for recommendations. His name was first, without hesitation every time. Not only is Dr. Alpan enthusiastic, personable, thorough and knowledgeable, he evidently loves what he does and it shows in his dedication to his work. His fees are totally reasonable and I am delighted with the results. He is available in three locations as well. Whichever is more convenient, you won't find a better Orthodontist. I love my smile!
Sep 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Alpan, MSD?
Their hospitality is magnificent. They are indeed insightful and grant you the opportunity of selecting the best option for yourself; based upon the suggestions they provide. Presently, my experience with Dr. Alpan and staff has been an edifying encounter.
Aug 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Alpan, MSD?
Dr. Alpan and his team are simply fantastic. Extremely professional and kind, they form real relationships with their patients and deliver exceptional results. In the Covid era, they've also taken great steps to ensure patient safety. Thank you all!
Lisa M – Aug 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Alpan, MSD?
The best experience. Truly wish I could go here for all of my dental needs. They got me in quickly while working with my schedule. The whole office was clean and lovely, the staff were all so nice and friendly and Dr. Alpan identified the issue and was great! Can't recommend enough!
Elizabeth – Aug 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Alpan, MSD?
Avoid Dr. Alpan! His business is a money-making venture. I don't consider him reputable. He took over the awesome and venerable Dr. Loberg's practice after Dr. Loberg passed away. What a difference. We did not even finish my son's treatment.
Oct 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Alpan, MSD?
Terrible orthodontist who is more interested in making a quick $ than the health of your teeth.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Sep 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Alpan, MSD?
Professional doctor, professional staff, and quick to schedule and answer. Couldn't be happier.
Sep 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Alpan, MSD?
If you want to keep your teeth, suffering from a TMJ issue, need an advanced orthodontic treatment plan, then go see Dr. Alpan. He is Amazing! Great to be a patient of a dentist that genuinely cares about the treatment and not just billings. Reasonable rates too.
CA – Aug 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Alpan, MSD?
I'm not happy with my results. Good thing I got veneers after that so it's not terrible noticeable. When I went to dr Alpan, I was trying to fix my ruined bite. I had a pretty wide smile after awhile they become so narrow. I kept telling him to widen my smile since It doesn't look good with my face shape also my right side upper teeth don't fully touch with button( there's a gap between) I was keep telling him but he wouldn't do anything unless I pay him extra. (Even though already paid him mo
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Angie in Los Angeles – Apr 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Alpan, MSD?

How was your experience with Dr. Alpan?