Dr. David Albright, DDS

Dr. David Albright, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. David Albright, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Munster, IN. He practices orthodontics.Read his story

Orthodontic Specialists

1630 45th Ave Ste 101

Munster, IN 46321

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Albright

Dr. Albright's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Albright "Dr. David Albright wants to make a positive difference in the lives of the people around him. He says, “Orthodontic treatment is so much more than straightening teeth. It’s about uncovering the beauty, strength, joy, and confidence behind every smile we help create.” Because of the ongoing nature of orthodontic treatment, Dr Albright get to see patients on a regular basis over an extended period of time. He really enjoys getting to know his patients, particularly watching his adolescent patients blossom into young adults. Dr. Albright says, “It’s fun to see the changes we develop in each patient through our treatment, and I believe that shows in our day-to-day practice activity. Our entire treatment team is very dedicated and motivated to provide the highest level of care. All of our eligible clinical assistants have completed a rigorous course of study and testing to become Certified Orthodontic Assistants and remain current in their radiography licensure. We all take great pride in the level of accomplishment and service orientation of our entire staff.”"

This content was provided by Dr. Albright "I want to make a difference in the lives of the people around me. I love what I do because I feel a sense of joy when I've done something positive and beneficial for my patients. http://www.orthospcs.com"

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Albright has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Albright has no media or publications listed.

• Greek
  • Polish

Dr. Albright does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Albright and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Albright's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Albright to family and friends
272 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Albright's Performance

I went to Dr. Albright from a referral from my general dentist Dr. McDermott. Glad I kept my appointment. Dr. Albright is a wonderful person and a true professional. I received braces much later in life but my experience with him was great! Take the jump and get your braces done with him you...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0