Dr. David Adams, DMD

DentistryMaleAge 45

Dr. David Adams, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Garner, NC. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Adams to book an appointment.

Dr. Adams

David J. Adams, DMD, MS, PA

925 HEATHER PARK DR Garner, NC 27529

Dr. Adams' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Adams

4.2

Dr. Adams?
  • Appointment scheduling (8)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (8)
  • Explained conditions well (8)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
Dr. Adams and his staff have been excellent to me. He takes the time to thoroughly explain treatment options and answers my questions completely. I've always been seen promptly upon arrival and, based on the improvements I've seen in my dental health, I feel like I'm getting a great value for my money. I would highly recommend Dr. Adams to anyone.
Robin in Clayton, NC – Mar 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, DMD?
There are better periodontists not too far away If you have a periodontal emergency, they will work you in, sometime. Don't expect anything, but an exuberant bill! You will pay the amount in full, they don't file ins. He never prescribes for pain. Not referring to opioids either! He doesn't explain clearly, if at all. No time spent with patients. Comparing to other periodontists, he's greedy with no personality. Sue finishes him off, nothing about her is likeable! Will change your apt last min.
Garner, NC – Feb 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, DMD?
February 24, 2017, Dr. David J. Adams pulled 23 teeth, scraped the gingivitis out on 3/4 of my gums, did 3 bone grafts, and put in 3 large posts, with the prospect that the permanent dentures I'll get in a year will be held by the posts. I still have another post that needs to be installed once the bone grafts are fully healed. Of course, this is a miserable experience, but I couldn't have asked for more caring and professional care. A+
Deborah Lindsley in Ely, NV – May 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, DMD?
Dr. Adams is very knowledgeable on my needs and recommendations, made me feel comfortable and at ease. His staff very warm and friendly made my whole experience an unforgettable one. I will recommend every one to come visit this clinic any time. Thank you so much for the attention to my case and for allowing me to be one of your patients.
Clayton nc – Jan 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, DMD?
Great office from front staff to back staff! Friendly, inviting and always on time. I never have to wait! Very professional and I never feel like I'm pressured into anything! Dr.Adams is very trustworthy and gives you his honest profrssional opinion and every option there is available, not just one that I have to do! Wonderful office, if I could give more stars I would! I recommend him to everyone!
Ryan Radford in knightdale, nc – Jan 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, DMD?
I had a gummy smile. Dr. Adams did a crown lengthening procedure to improve my smile and I couldn't be happier! His staff was warm and kind from the front desk to the procedure room, everything was explained in a way I could understand. A great experience beginning to end! I would & have recommended Dr. Adams to my family and friends!
Melissa H. in Clayton, NC – Jan 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Adams, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Adams?