Dr. David Adams, DMD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. David Adams, DMD

Periodontics | Male

925 Heather Park Dr Garner, NC 27529 Get Directions

Dr. David Adams, DMD is a dentist who practices in Garner, NC. He is 41 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Adams' Experience

Visiting Dr. Adams

Dr. Adams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Adams to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Adams' Performance
in Ely, NV |
February 24, 2017, Dr. David J. Adams pulled 23 teeth, scraped the gingivitis out on 3/4 of my gums, did 3 bone grafts, and put in 3 large posts, with the prospect that the permanent dentures I'll get in a year will be held by the posts. I still have another post that needs to be installed once the bone grafts are fully healed. Of course, this is a miserable experience, but I couldn't have asked for more caring and professional care. A+
Clayton nc |
Dr. Adams is very knowledgeable on my needs and recommendations, made me feel comfortable and at ease. His staff very warm and friendly made my whole experience an unforgettable one. I will recommend every one to come visit this clinic any time. Thank you so much for the attention to my case and for allowing me to be one of your patients.
in knightdale, nc |
Great office from front staff to back staff! Friendly, inviting and always on time. I never have to wait! Very professional and I never feel like I'm pressured into anything! Dr.Adams is very trustworthy and gives you his honest profrssional opinion and every option there is available, not just one that I have to do! Wonderful office, if I could give more stars I would! I recommend him to everyone!
in Clayton, NC |
I had a gummy smile. Dr. Adams did a crown lengthening procedure to improve my smile and I couldn't be happier! His staff was warm and kind from the front desk to the procedure room, everything was explained in a way I could understand. A great experience beginning to end! I would & have recommended Dr. Adams to my family and friends!
Have you seen Dr. David Adams, DMD?
Are you Dr. Adams?

Compare Dr. Adams

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Adams' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Periodontics

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Dr. Adams does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Adams and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Adams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Adams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Periodontics

Dr. Adams does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Adams and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.