Dr. David Adams, DMD

Dr. David Adams, DMD

Periodontics  |
Dr. David Adams, DMD is a dentist who practices in Garner, NC. He is 41 years old.

925 Heather Park Dr

Garner, NC 27529

Learn about Dr. Adams

• Periodontics

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Education data for Dr. Adams is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Adams has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Adams has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Adams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Adams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Adams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Adams to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Adams' Performance
in Ely, NV |
February 24, 2017, Dr. David J. Adams pulled 23 teeth, scraped the gingivitis out on 3/4 of my gums, did 3 bone grafts, and put in 3 large posts, with the prospect that the permanent dentures I'll get in a year will be held by the posts. I still have another post that needs to be installed once the bone grafts are fully healed. Of course, this is a miserable experience, but I couldn't have asked for more caring and professional care. A+
Clayton nc |
Dr. Adams is very knowledgeable on my needs and recommendations, made me feel comfortable and at ease. His staff very warm and friendly made my whole experience an unforgettable one. I will recommend every one to come visit this clinic any time. Thank you so much for the attention to my case and for allowing me to be one of your patients.
in knightdale, nc |
Great office from front staff to back staff! Friendly, inviting and always on time. I never have to wait! Very professional and I never feel like I'm pressured into anything! Dr.Adams is very trustworthy and gives you his honest profrssional opinion and every option there is available, not just one that I have to do! Wonderful office, if I could give more stars I would! I recommend him to everyone!
in Clayton, NC |
I had a gummy smile. Dr. Adams did a crown lengthening procedure to improve my smile and I couldn't be happier! His staff was warm and kind from the front desk to the procedure room, everything was explained in a way I could understand. A great experience beginning to end! I would & have recommended Dr. Adams to my family and friends!
Have you seen Dr. David Adams, DMD?
Are you Dr. Adams?