Dr. Daryoush Zartoshty, DMD

Dr. Daryoush Zartoshty, DMD

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Daryoush Zartoshty, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Georgetown, KY and has been practicing for 14 years. He practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

Lifetime Family Dental Care

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Invisalign clear aligners provide an effective way to straighten your teeth while remaining virtually invisible. Wearing the comfortable, customized aligners will gradually shift your teeth into their correct position. Correcting teeth alignment is imperative, not just cosmetically, but for overall health. Invisalign offers the best of both worlds: comfortable, efficient straightening with an essentially invisible appearance.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check if Dr. Zartoshty treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Zartoshty's conditions and procedures:

• Oral Cancer
  • Periodontitis

“Being a dentist allows me to transform people’s lives in a positive way. Each day I get the opportunity to positively impact the health and self-esteem of others – it’s extremely rewarding and enjoyable.”
My Missi...

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zartoshty

Dr. Zartoshty?
Dr. Zartoshty's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daryoush Zartoshty, DMD
Dr. Zar is always polite and explains procedures clearly. His dental hygienist are professional and gentle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daryoush Zartoshty, DMD?
I highly recommend Lifetime Family Dental! The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. They go above and beyond to make you feel at ease. Dr. Dar is excellent. He is very skilled. I’ve had some really bad experiences with dentists before but I have no complaints at all with him! He does excellent work with minimal discomfort!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daryoush Zartoshty, DMD?
This practice has been the best dental experience of my life. The treatments are high quality, quick, and painless from check in to check out. Even if you live farther away, it is worth the travel.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daryoush Zartoshty, DMD?
This dentist office is very thorough for all your dental needs. They offer any and all services and are not pushy-they just want you to be aware of all the services available. The hygienist are very friendly, helpful and curteous. Dr. Dar is a fine dentist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daryoush Zartoshty, DMD?
Dr. Dar was very friendly and honest when it came to my treatment. He also took the time to explain that the treatment schedule that had been previously set by my prior dentist could be altered and that I would not cost me as much as I expected. And that means alot!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daryoush Zartoshty, DMD?
Best dentist in Georgetown!!!! The staff is amazing as well very friendly very timely with appointments!!!! Highly recommend!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daryoush Zartoshty, DMD?
Hands down the best! Dr Dar took amazing care of me and my family and made sure I was comfortable at all times. Super friendly and knowledgeable staff too!! Highly highly recommend if you are looking for your "lifetime" dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daryoush Zartoshty, DMD?
I have been searching for a good, thorough dentist to go to since I moved to Lexington in 2010. I have been through 3 others prior to Dr. Dar Zartoshty, and I will definitely be a client of his moving forward. His staff was incredible, they really took their time during my cleaning, they were extremely helpful in explaining everything each step along the way, and Dr. Zartoshty was very thorough in his work. My hygienist was amazing, the dental assistant was fantastic, and Dr. Dar was great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daryoush Zartoshty, DMD?
Great and caring doctor. Highly recommend him to any one. Great staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daryoush Zartoshty, DMD?
Most caring and painless dentist I've ever seen. I chipped my front tooth and he explained all my options to allow me to make best decision. Filling he placed is perfect and so happy I came to his office. It's amazing the difference when you finally find an outstanding dentist and dental practice. Recommend dr Dar to everyone I know!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daryoush Zartoshty, DMD?
Dr. Dar is a very professional and knowledgeable dentist. He did an incredible job with my procedure and I recovered very quickly with no pain. He explained the procedure thoroughly beforehand and answered all my questions. I would recommend Dr. Dar as a dentist to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daryoush Zartoshty, DMD?
Amazing experience every time! Dr. dar did an incredible job and staff was helpful with any questions I had about insurance. Never had a dentist be as gentle as dr. Dar and recommend to everyone i know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daryoush Zartoshty, DMD?
I had a friend recommend this Dentistry to me after moving to the area. The first few visits were very nice but after going in for a filling it did not go well. It took seven numbing shots to do one filling then the last one he hit an optic nerve which caused my vision to stay blurred for FOUR HOURS. I know that accidents happen all the time but the staff seemed to care less that this had happened. Not concerned one bit. Very unprofessional. I will not go back and I will never recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daryoush Zartoshty, DMD?
I've been seeing Dr. Dar for several years now and he is always very professional and has helped me stay cavity free since I starting going to his office. The staff is very friendly and it's easy to change appointment times if necessary. I would and have referred several people to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daryoush Zartoshty, DMD?
Amazing dentist and person. Truly cares about my well being and goes above and beyond to make me comfortable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daryoush Zartoshty, DMD?
Staff and doctor were very caring and nice and worked with me financially to get the work I needed to get done. Absolutely the best dental experience Ive ever had. Thank You Dr. Dar!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daryoush Zartoshty, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zartoshty?

Lifetime Family Dental Care