Dr. Darshana Novick, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsFemaleAge 41

Dr. Novick

Novick Orthodontics, P.C.

7351 North Ave River Forest, IL 60305

Dr. Darshana Novick, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in River Forest, IL and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Dentistry medical school in 2005. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Novick to book an appointment.

Dr. Novick's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Novick

Dr. Novick?
  • Appointment scheduling (22)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (22)
  • Explained conditions well (22)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
She fixed my smile in less time than I thought it would take. The staff is a lot of fun and always helpful & friendly.
Scott F. – Feb 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darshana Novick, DDS?
Staff is alway friendly and offering support through the journey of getting braces. Doctor is very knowledgeable and encouraging, would definitely repeat if I had to do it again.
Mario – Oct 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darshana Novick, DDS?
This is an amazing place for braces the best quality its crazy amazing and the service is great
If I could I would give it 10 stars – Oct 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darshana Novick, DDS?
Dr. Novick office is very welcoming and inviting. Highly rated! Braces in a day. Fast professional and friendly!
Lana – Jul 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darshana Novick, DDS?
Dr. Novick and her staff are fantastic. They are clinically skilled and great with the patients. Her assistants are kind and caring Dr. Novick always tells you what to expect and keeps you informed. My daughter's teeth look great! I am a Very happy parent I highly recommend Novick Orthodontics!
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darshana Novick, DDS?
I've been very pleased with the entire process and my results. Everyone at Novick Orthodicts is so friendly and personable. I love my new smile!
Apr 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darshana Novick, DDS?
Excellent practice. Very professional. Dr. Novick is a wonderful Orthodontist who really cares about her patients. She is excellent and I highly recommend her and her practice. Wonderful experience for both me and my children.
Apr 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darshana Novick, DDS?
Nice and clean place with a cool staff that is super friendly. Dr. Novick was super nice as well definitely a good dentist.
Joshua in chicago – Feb 06, 2019
Thank you so much Joshua! We are so happy you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darshana Novick, DDS?
Novick Orthodontics is an incredible experience especially for someone who was unsure about getting braces like me. They were very patient and understanding with my concerns. I ended up getting braces and could not be happier about my decision that Novick Orthodontics helped me with.
Francesca in Chicago , IL – Dec 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darshana Novick, DDS?
Very professional and such a wonderful environment. Every time I go there I’ve had a wonderful experience with the doctor and her awesome staff! I’m so happy I chose Dr. Novick!
Cecily – Dec 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darshana Novick, DDS?
Dr. Novick is a wonderful dentist. She explained everything in detail and was tremendously helpful with the process. Her staff was extremely helpful and courteous from the moment I walked in. They are very convenient with early morning appointments and I would highly recommend this office to anyone looking for Orthodontist treatment.
Rossana Abate – Oct 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darshana Novick, DDS?
State of the art facility, extremely fun, friendly and accommodating staff. Novick truly caters to her patients' needs, as well as to parents who are along for the orthodontic ride with their kids! We were very impressed at our initial consultation, and our ensuing treatment appointments have been excellent. We look forward to continuing to see results!N
Nancy in Elmwood Park – Jan 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darshana Novick, DDS?
This is the absolute best place to have treatment done. The office is ran so efficiently and is so warm like your own home. You are never waiting more than 5 minutes upon your arrival. They are attentive and responsive to your needs and their followup is the best. Dr. Novick and her staff are simply amazing!
Jan 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darshana Novick, DDS?
I love Novick Orthodontics. I have seen nothing but great results with my Damon Braces which is such a fast timing. Everyone there are professional and friendly. There location is in a great environment and every time I go for my appointment I feel welcomed.! Dr. Novick is amazing.
Andrea in Chicago – Dec 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darshana Novick, DDS?
Awesome experience at Novick Orthodontics! I would highly recommend their services. They are very professional. They carefully explained my daughters treatment plan to me and Dr. Novick, along with her staff, take such great care of my daughter. She gives her individual attention and my daughter looks forward to going to appointments. I'm so excited to see my daughters results as I can tell Dr. Novick strives for perfection!
Marie O. in River Forest – Nov 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darshana Novick, DDS?
I have been wanting to get my teeth fixed for years and I am so glad that I finally went through with it at Novick Orthodontics! The office is beautiful, staff is friendly and caring, and Dr. Novick is wonderful! I went back for many "extra" appointments to ask questions and ease my anxiety about the process. Each time, Dr. Novick and staff patiently talked me through things and never made me feel bad about needing to come in more than planned. I felt like I was a top priority, no matter how bus
Amy B. in Naperville, IL – Apr 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darshana Novick, DDS?
The experience as a whole went well. I went for braces and was very happy with the result. Aside from the inconvient hours and a few personal billing issues, the practice is clean and really cares for their patients. The staff is friendly and welcoming. Truly is a great place for a great smile.
Alyssa R in Oak Park, IL – Oct 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darshana Novick, DDS?
The whole experience from start to finish is absolutely perfect! These ladies are top notch professionals and make you feel so welcome! From the moment you walk in your very first time, until your final visit to display your new beautiful smile & everytime in between the staff is amazing, the facility is top notch & I would not go anywhere else because I am positive it would not compare! They blow the competition out of the water and I promise you will be satisfied to the utmost degree!
Hugo Rivera in Elmwood Park Ill – Mar 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darshana Novick, DDS?
After having a consult at another orthodontist office, I went to Novick Ortho for a 2nd consult. When I called the office for an appt, I was surprised when the lady at the front desk spent about 15 min explaining my insurance benefits and the steps that we would be going over at the appt. When I arrived for my appt, the staff was very friendly and spent a long time with me answering all my questions and I had a lot of them. I'm new to braces and all the procedures. Great place to go for braces.
Dave R in River Forest, IL – Jan 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darshana Novick, DDS?
Dr, Novick is an excellent orthodontist. I would recommend going here to receive braces and it's treatment. Have had my braces for only two months and have already noticed some results. The staff is friendly and very professional. The facility doesn't focus only on children, but teens and adults as well.
Ashley Banks in Chicago, IL – Jan 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darshana Novick, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Novick?

Dr Novick's constant dedication to her patients and the field of orthodontics is clear as she stays current with the latest treatments and technologies....Read more

Growing up with a mother who is a general dentist and a father who is a veterinarian, it was only natural for me to enter into the medical field. Every...Read more

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics