Dr. Darshana Novick, DDS

Dr. Darshana Novick, DDS

Orthodontics  |
Dr. Darshana Novick, DDS is a dentist who practices in River Forest, IL. She is 38 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Read her story

7351 North Ave

River Forest, IL 60305

• American Republic
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Cofinity

Learn about Dr. Novick

Dr. Novick's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Novick "Growing up with a mother who is a general dentist and a father who is a veterinarian, it was only natural for me to enter into the medical field. Every day I feel a great deal of satisfaction in knowing that I've been able to help my patients take control of their oral health. Watching each patient as they transform in their self-confidence and self-image throughout their treatment is the most wonderful experience. My patients are like family to me, and I strive to treat them as I would my own children, spouse, and parents. I love being a part of their lives, and I feel honored that they have chosen me to be a part of their lives."

This content was provided by Dr. Novick "Dr Novick's constant dedication to her patients and the field of orthodontics is clear as she stays current with the latest treatments and technologies. The personal attention you receive from our doctors is an integral part of every step of your treatment plan. We are concerned with giving you the highest quality of care possible"

• Orthodontics

• Non-Surgical Bite Correction
  • Removable Appliances
  • Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Loyola University Chicago
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Novick has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Novick has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Novick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Novick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Novick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Novick to family and friends
Dr. Novick's Performance
Chicago IL |
Dr. Novick and her staff are amazing! Creating beautiful smiles are a breeze for this office! The office is set up nice and neat and its very warming to be there!
in River Forest |
Awesome experience at Novick Orthodontics! I would highly recommend their services. They are very professional. They carefully explained my daughters treatment plan to me and Dr. Novick, along with her staff, take such great care of my daughter. She gives her individual attention and my daughter looks forward to going to appointments. I'm so excited to see my daughters results as I can tell Dr. Novick strives for perfection!
in Naperville, IL |
I have been wanting to get my teeth fixed for years and I am so glad that I finally went through with it at Novick Orthodontics! The office is beautiful, staff is friendly and caring, and Dr. Novick is wonderful! I went back for many "extra" appointments to ask questions and ease my anxiety about the process. Each time, Dr. Novick and staff patiently talked me through things and never made me feel bad about needing to come in more than planned. I felt like I was a top priority, no matter how bus
in Oak Park, IL |
The experience as a whole went well. I went for braces and was very happy with the result. Aside from the inconvient hours and a few personal billing issues, the practice is clean and really cares for their patients. The staff is friendly and welcoming. Truly is a great place for a great smile.
in Elmwood Park Ill |
The whole experience from start to finish is absolutely perfect! These ladies are top notch professionals and make you feel so welcome! From the moment you walk in your very first time, until your final visit to display your new beautiful smile & everytime in between the staff is amazing, the facility is top notch & I would not go anywhere else because I am positive it would not compare! They blow the competition out of the water and I promise you will be satisfied to the utmost degree!
in River Forest, IL |
After having a consult at another orthodontist office, I went to Novick Ortho for a 2nd consult. When I called the office for an appt, I was surprised when the lady at the front desk spent about 15 min explaining my insurance benefits and the steps that we would be going over at the appt. When I arrived for my appt, the staff was very friendly and spent a long time with me answering all my questions and I had a lot of them. I'm new to braces and all the procedures. Great place to go for braces.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr, Novick is an excellent orthodontist. I would recommend going here to receive braces and it's treatment. Have had my braces for only two months and have already noticed some results. The staff is friendly and very professional. The facility doesn't focus only on children, but teens and adults as well.
in Elmhurst, IL |
Dr. Novick and her entire team work tirelessly to provide the best possible orthodontic treatment. The office is beautiful, you can tell Dr. Novick has an eye for detail from the minute you enter the office to the minute you see your beautiful new smile! Dr. Novick has incorporated the most state of the art technology and spares no expense to ensure her patients are getting the care they deserve. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my or my family's orthodontic treatment!
in chicago |
Dr. Novick and staff are professional and considerate of my time and pain tolerance. Always seen on time, office is clean, staff is friendly.
in Naperville, IL |
Clean, friendly, fabulous office and staff. Dr. Novick has a passion for what she does and it shows in her commitment to her patients' overall oral health....she is not trying to create a 'quick fix', but rather a perfect smile that will benefit the patient for the rest of their lives. Highly recommend!
Have you seen Dr. Darshana Novick, DDS?
Are you Dr. Novick?