Dr. Darren Wellenreiter, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 53

Dr. Wellenreiter
8832 Blakeney Professional Dr Ste 201 Charlotte, NC 28277

Dr. Darren Wellenreiter, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Charlotte, NC. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Wellenreiter's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wellenreiter

4.4

Dr. Wellenreiter?
Dr. Wellenreiter's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Darren Wellenreiter, DDS
I can recommend as he is a good dentist but he is expensive .. the claim that his office makes insurance doesn’t cover for example my child had a regular cleaning done since my child didn’t let the hygienist clean the Lower teeth they didn’t clean but surprisingly the clim breakdown were periodic evaluations paid 100% by insurance cleaning paid 100% by the insurance tropical fluoride varnish paid %by insurance suprising component was hygine instruction god knows wat that means which his office charges but insurance didn’t pay.. I’m canceling my future appointments .. to me this doesn’t sound ethical it’s not about $30..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Wellenreiter, DDS?
Find another dentist in the Blakeney/Ballantyne area. My wife transferred to this Dentist due to the proximity of our home. On her first visit which was supposed to be a standard cleaning covered by insurance 100%. She was told by the dental office she needed panoramic x-rays vs. the standard bite wings and that they were fully covered by her insurance. We then received a bill from the Wellenreiter office stating we owed them for the x-rays that they recommended and stated they were covered
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Wellenreiter, DDS?
Had a filling replaced by my dentist. Had severe pain afterwards. Went back to my dentist and they couldn't figure out what was wrong and referred me to a specialist. Met Dr. Darren in the interim and went and saw him. Immediately recognized the issue that there was a small Gap in the filling. You pull down the old one and replaced it and now I am pain free and avoided the extra expense of seeing a "specialist". Needless to say my family will now be seeing Dr. Darren.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Wellenreiter, DDS?
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Wellenreiter for over a year now & we are happy! His staff is professional and personable and I have no anxiety when using their services. I am very happy with the health of my teeth and the great care Dr. W uses when taking care of them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Wellenreiter, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Wellenreiter?

Dr. Wellenreiter accepts

Dr. Wellenreiter accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO