Cosmetic Dentistry  |
Dr. Darren Dickson, DDS
For more than 15 years, Dr. Dickson has been changing lives in Plano and surrounding areas through his commitment to excellent, individualized care. He is a graduate of Texas A&M, where he earned his undergraduate degree in 1991, and Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, where he completed his DDS in 1998. For five years, he was a faculty member with the Center for Aesthetic and Restorative Dentistry and has also served as a member of the: North Texas Dental Society, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Academy of General Dentistry Academy of Minimally Invasive Biomimetic Dentistry Additionally, Dr. Dickson has also served as a state delegate for the Texas Dental Association, has co-chaired the "Give Kids a Smile" program, and is a Fellow with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. All of those professional affiliations, in addition to ongoing continuing education, keep Dr. Dickson informed on the latest treatment advances, improving your care. In recognition of his excellent work with patience, Dr. Dickson was elected as one of "America's Top Dentists" by the Consumer's Research Council, and he was voted Plano's "Best Aesthetic Dentist" by Star Community Newspaper's Reader Choice Awards. Together with our experienced team, Dr. Dickson is committed to giving his patients care that's tailored to each person's individual needs. To help with that, he's sought advanced training in specific areas, like dental implant placement, and has worked to ensure that his Plano office remains up to date with the latest technology and services. To that end, Dr. Dickson's Plano dental office is a full-service, general and family dentistry office that offers a wide range of aesthetic and restorative services, including: Invisalign clear braces Porcelain veneers Sedation dentistry Same-day crowns, and much more To help us meet all these needs, we use the latest technology, including laser dentistry, and sedation dentistry, while also offering five-star amenities, like heated massage chairs, heated aromatherapy neck pillows, Pandora Music Radio, and DIRECTV.

My Dentist In Plano

6545 Preston Rd Ste 100

Plano, TX 75024

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Dickson

At My Dentist in Plano, we understand how important your smile is to you. That's why we offer a variety of treatments to get your smile in tip-top shape. We can help you with anything from teeth whitening to a full-mouth reconstruction, and everything in between. We also recognize that the best cosmetic dentistry involves a mixture of art, science, and customer care. We spend time getting to know each of our patients and understanding their unique situations. Dental Expertise & Experience Dr. Dickson has extensive training and experience in various aspects of implant and cosmetic dentistry, and continues to utilize cutting edge technology by completing more than 100 hours of Continuing Education each year. A graduate of the Baylor College of Dentistry, Dr. Dickson is also a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, and a 7 year teaching Faculty member of the prestigious Center for Aesthetic and Restorative Dentistry here in Dallas.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Texas A&M University / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Dickson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dickson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dickson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dickson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dickson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dickson to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Dickson's Performance
in Mckinney, TX |
I take my dental health seriously and I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Dickson, his wonderful team, and the entire dentistry experience from scheduling to cleaning to preventative measures. I'm a proud patient and I would encourage anyone looking for a family dentist to consider Dr. Dickson and his team.
in Frisco, TX |
First of all I called to schedule appointment but never received a call back after leaving a message. After calling my second time the lady who answered phone placed me on hold seems for over 10 min . Finally I had to hang up the phone. Either this office is flaky, has poor customer service employees or they flat out don't care if they see you or not. I'm new to the area searching for a dentist., my advice is to definitely keep searching and pass this office up , not worth your patients
Extremely friendly staff!
Prosper, TX |
Terrific dentist and office!
Plano TX |
Hello I came to this office with my husband a few weeks ago for my tooth everyone very nice but while my husband waiting on me he said the lady up front was mean to him when he was going to ask her a question, She was on the phone and told him to have a seat very rudely and never looked at him after she was done. we will not be coming back because tooth expensive to pull and because what happened to my husband.
Plano, TX |
I guess it is mostly about the experience, than about his skills, that I cannot evaluate since I did not come back to proceed with his treatment plan. Overall, a very weird environment- multiple photographs of my mouth and smile where taken and they were asking if they can use 'em for whatever pusposes. He showed up, looked at my mouth for a minute, recommended expensive treatment and kept repeating "BAM" when he found another cavity )))) Overall, felt like a ripoff.
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Dickson and his team are a great group to work with. I have a large family and they're great at helping me stay on top of who needs what. Also, the personal follow-up after procedures is much appreciated. The whole team is clearly interested in the long-term health of my family.
in Plano, TX |
Brilliant and talented dentist. Kind and caring office staff. Highly recommend Dr. Dickson.
in Plano, TX |
My husband and I both see Dr. Dickson. He spends time with his clients, taking care to get to know them. He is not the cheapest dentist in town, but I have been to cheap dentists and I chose Dickson every time. My husband and I have both had surgical procedures done. The cost of our procedures were inclusive of all charges. After any major procedures, Dr. Dickson calls to see how we are, not his staff. He calls. Of all the dentist I have been to over the years, he alone has my trust.
in Plano, TX |
I Love this Dentist!!!!!! I just recently moved to the Plano area and found Dr. Dickson through the internet.. wow! just reading all the 5 star reviews online through google, yelp, facebook etc..I searched no further and called to schedule.. The second I walked in the office I was immediately greeted at the front office. After meeting Dr. Dickson I knew right away I was in the right place.. If I could give him and his incredible staff 10 stars I would !!! Top Notch Dentist in Plano !!
in Plano, TX |
The sole purpose of this office is to make as much money as possible off you, gave my husband recommendation of treatment costing well over the price of a new car, went and got a second opinion and was told he had one SMALL cavity and needed deep cleaning, a few hundred dollars only! Don't be fooled by the fancy tvs those are all marketing tools to try to get you to spend ridiculous amounts of money. This place is a scam, the dentist is focused only on money not patients & honest ethical care.
Plano, TX |
Professional & knowledgeable! He is detail oriented and addresses concerns.
in Allen, TX |
Excellent staff and friendly environment.
in Plano, TX |
Exceptional dentist, hygienists & staff.
in Carrollton,Tx |
Dr. Dickson is very caring about his patience making sure you understand everything that is going on. Best part no pain he is the best I would recommend anybody that needs any kind of dental work to be done he is the one to go to. Plus his staff is awesome ??????
in Plano |
Dr Dickson and team specially Cristina was great.I had my deep cleaning done here and it was awesome experience.No wait time and you can get appointment easily.
Have you seen Dr. Darren Dickson, DDS?
Are you Dr. Dickson?

Delta Dental Premier
  • Guardian
    DentalGuard Preferred
    Humana PPO

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry