Dr. Darren Dickson, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry •  Male • Age 51

Dr. Dickson

mydentistinplano

6545 Preston Rd Plano, TX 75024

Dr. Darren Dickson, DDS is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Plano, TX and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College of Dentistry in 1998 and practices cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.

Dr. Dickson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dickson

3.8

Dr. Dickson?
Dr. Dickson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Darren Dickson, DDS
Don’t waste your time. This dentist is arrogant and his front office manager is rude as hell. First off my appointment ran over my scheduled time. After all the pictures taken they are blown up. Tactic to squirm in your seat during your consult showing every single crack , age spot and stain . I need a honest dentist and definitely one with a friendlier office staff .
Jun 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Dickson, DDS?
You wrote a review for My Dentist in Plano - Darren Dickson, DDS One minute ago 1.0 star rating 5/28/2019 Save your energy and go somewhere else - you deserve better. Sure, their "new patient special" is enticing but at the end of the day - pressure sales to get more work done than needed negates any value offered. We opted to get a second opinion from another dentist and had an amazing experience from start to finish - minus the upselling tactics employed here. Think twice people before choosing this practice!
May 29, 2019
May 29, 2019
Worst dentist ever!!
Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Dickson, DDS?
When Dr Dickson took over this practice, there were a lot of glitches due to his front office staff, but his dental team was so excellent in their skills and personal interactions, we stuck it out. So glad we did. Susie has been our hygienist for many years, and she has always done a terrific job. I have had, on occasion, been seen by another hygienist, and she was equally good. Dr. Dickson is a perfectionist, which means some procedures may take longer than expected, but the results are superb.
Dallas, TX – Sep 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Dickson, DDS?
Dr. Dickson's office has been very responsive to my needs. I've been seeing Susie (dental hygienist) for years and she is great. But, no matter which of the hygienists you see, you will receive fantastic service. Even though there are plenty of dentists in the town in which I live, I drive 45 minutes to go to Dr. Dickson's office. I highly recommend Dr. Dickson.
Jackie in McKinney, TX – Jun 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Dickson, DDS?
Dr. Dickson & his staff are simply terrific. They take the time to explain each & every procedure. They make sure you're comfortable and at ease before they proceed. I highly recommend Dr. Dickson and his office.
Shiva in Plano, TX – Apr 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Dickson, DDS?
Dr. Dickson and his staff is amazing! I have been a patient for years and I can always expect the same excellent service! The office is clean and wait time is minimal. The hygienist are so meticulous and make cleaning my teeth surprisingly fun! Dr. Dickson has outstanding bedside manners and is always attentive to my needs and address my concerns immediately! I feel like apart of the My Dentist in Plano Family!
Erica in McKinney, TX – Feb 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Dickson, DDS?
I take my dental health seriously and I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Dickson, his wonderful team, and the entire dentistry experience from scheduling to cleaning to preventative measures. I'm a proud patient and I would encourage anyone looking for a family dentist to consider Dr. Dickson and his team.
Andrew R in Mckinney, TX – Jul 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Dickson, DDS?
First of all I called to schedule appointment but never received a call back after leaving a message. After calling my second time the lady who answered phone placed me on hold seems for over 10 min . Finally I had to hang up the phone. Either this office is flaky, has poor customer service employees or they flat out don't care if they see you or not. I'm new to the area searching for a dentist., my advice is to definitely keep searching and pass this office up , not worth your patients
J. Brown in Frisco, TX – Jun 23, 2017
Extremely friendly staff!
Plano, TX – Mar 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Dickson, DDS?
Terrific dentist and office!
Prosper, TX – Dec 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Dickson, DDS?
Hello I came to this office with my husband a few weeks ago for my tooth everyone very nice but while my husband waiting on me he said the lady up front was mean to him when he was going to ask her a question, She was on the phone and told him to have a seat very rudely and never looked at him after she was done. we will not be coming back because tooth expensive to pull and because what happened to my husband.
Plano TX – Oct 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Dickson, DDS?
I guess it is mostly about the experience, than about his skills, that I cannot evaluate since I did not come back to proceed with his treatment plan. Overall, a very weird environment- multiple photographs of my mouth and smile where taken and they were asking if they can use 'em for whatever pusposes. He showed up, looked at my mouth for a minute, recommended expensive treatment and kept repeating "BAM" when he found another cavity )))) Overall, felt like a ripoff.
Plano, TX – Oct 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Dickson, DDS?
Dr. Dickson and his team are a great group to work with. I have a large family and they're great at helping me stay on top of who needs what. Also, the personal follow-up after procedures is much appreciated. The whole team is clearly interested in the long-term health of my family.
Doug T. in Plano, TX – Sep 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Dickson, DDS?
Brilliant and talented dentist. Kind and caring office staff. Highly recommend Dr. Dickson.
Gary Tigges, MD in Plano, TX – Sep 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Dickson, DDS?
My husband and I both see Dr. Dickson. He spends time with his clients, taking care to get to know them. He is not the cheapest dentist in town, but I have been to cheap dentists and I chose Dickson every time. My husband and I have both had surgical procedures done. The cost of our procedures were inclusive of all charges. After any major procedures, Dr. Dickson calls to see how we are, not his staff. He calls. Of all the dentist I have been to over the years, he alone has my trust.
Pamela Ponners in Plano, TX – Aug 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Dickson, DDS?
I Love this Dentist!!!!!! I just recently moved to the Plano area and found Dr. Dickson through the internet.. wow! just reading all the 5 star reviews online through google, yelp, facebook etc..I searched no further and called to schedule.. The second I walked in the office I was immediately greeted at the front office. After meeting Dr. Dickson I knew right away I was in the right place.. If I could give him and his incredible staff 10 stars I would !!! Top Notch Dentist in Plano !!
Adrianna in Plano, TX – Aug 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Dickson, DDS?
The sole purpose of this office is to make as much money as possible off you, gave my husband recommendation of treatment costing well over the price of a new car, went and got a second opinion and was told he had one SMALL cavity and needed deep cleaning, a few hundred dollars only! Don't be fooled by the fancy tvs those are all marketing tools to try to get you to spend ridiculous amounts of money. This place is a scam, the dentist is focused only on money not patients & honest ethical care.
Pam V in Plano, TX – Aug 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Dickson, DDS?
Professional & knowledgeable! He is detail oriented and addresses concerns.
Plano, TX – Jul 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Dickson, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Dickson?

At My Dentist in Plano, we understand how important your smile is to you. That's why we offer a variety of treatments to get your smile in tip-top shape. We can help you with anything from teeth whitening to a full-mouth reconstruction, and everythin...

• Cosmetic Dentistry