Dr. Darren Brenner, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Brenner

Gentle Dental of Branchburg, Branchburg, NJ

3461 US Highway 22 Branchburg, NJ 08876

Dr. Darren Brenner, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Branchburg, NJ and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from UMDNJ Newark in 1994 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Brenner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brenner

Dr. Brenner?
Dr. Brenner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Darren Brenner, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Fears is also wonderful. Everyone who works at this office is so accommodating with schedules and genuinely nice. I am an adult patient with a lot of anxiety around procedures and everyone is calm, patient, and makes me feel at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Brenner, DMD?
Dr Brenner is an awesome dentist with a lot of compassion. His nerve blocks by far are the best I’ve ever had. Worth the 45 minute to see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Brenner, DMD?
Emergency visit for a broken front tooth. Dr Brenner temporarily repaired the tooth and in a few days a permanent repair was completed. Thank you, Dr. Brenner, Michelle & Olga. Dr. Brenner -- you're the best!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Brenner, DMD?
Dr. Brenner is so personal in his approach but at the same time completely professional. He tells you exactly what is going on with your treatment every step of the way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Brenner, DMD?
You literally can't ask for a better Dentist. Honest, caring and a genuine good soul. His work is second to none. If you want a dentist who is top in his field and cares about his patients, see Dr. Brenner. In addition, his staff is absolutely exceptional. ~ Peace :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Brenner, DMD?
I've been very satisfied with Dr. Brenner's work in getting my teeth in shape. I wish he would've been around when I was growing up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Brenner, DMD?
Every one are very Professional and friendly staff, easy to get an appointment (even in an emergency), and very prompt. If your appointment is at 3 pm, you will be seen at 3 pm. Very nice office/waiting area. Comfortable and clean. Dr.'s Fears and Brenner offer clear and understandable and explanations of services. Insurance is seamless. Very good with my children and with all my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Brenner, DMD?
Dr. Brenner is caring, knowledgeable, and always has his patients' interests in mind. His work is top notch and his personality/humor puts everyone at ease. The office staff is friendly and very helpful. My little kids are never nervous in this "doctor's office." We drive 45 minutes to see him. I cannot imagine a better dentist for our family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Brenner, DMD?
Dr. Brenner and his staff are excellent in all ways - professional, knowledgable and capable. Dr. Brenner takes the time to explain procedures, his recommendations and options. I have been a patient for some years now and am happy to drive 40 minutes because I trust in his judgment and capabilities as dentist. I highly recommend Dr. Brenner and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Brenner, DMD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Brenner's for the past 18 years, having followed him around to three different locations... wouldn't go anywhere else. He and his staff are like family and provide such a comfortable atmosphere that even my son fell asleep in the cleaning chair when he was five. We are Dr. Brenner's patients for life and we highly recommend him every time someone asks for a dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Brenner, DMD?
I wouldn't go anywhere else. Love Dr. Brenner and his staff. Everyone is so personable and caring. I highly recommend them to all. It's nice to go to an office and feel like a family member.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Brenner, DMD?
Great Doctor!! Generally I am very uncomfortable with dentists. Dr. Bren ER was excellent and very professional. Very gentle in his approach.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Brenner, DMD?
I was new to the area and needed to find a dentist. This is an exceptional practice! The office is spotless and sunny-the staff are always happy, helpful and efficient. Dr. Brenner has been working miracles with my complex dental issues. He is so compassionate, current, and meticulous. I could not have chosen better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Brenner, DMD?
Professional and friendly staff, easy to get an appointment (even in an emergency), and very prompt. If your appointment is at 2 pm, you will be seen at 2 pm. Nice office/waiting area. Comfortable and clean. Drs Brenner and Fears offer clear and understandable recommendations and explanations of services. Insurance is seamless. Very good with younger children, too
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Brenner, DMD?
Dr. Brenner and Dr. Fears are both excellent. I love my hyngenist Jane as well. I wouldn’t go anywhere else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Brenner, DMD?
Dr. Brenner is great! His staff is always very nice and great with my kids! One of my children actually had a fear of the dentist until we came to Gentle Dental. He even looks forward to his visits now!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Brenner, DMD?
Dr Brenner is an exceptional dentist. I was in for a visit today. I just moved back from Arizona and his exam showed why I missed him so much over the last 3 years. You can trust his advice. He’s a very easy person to communicate with and very informative about dental problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Brenner, DMD?
Dr. Brenner's ability to communicate process & procedures as they happen offers reassurance to anyone in his "chair." He is sensitive to patients & their comfort levels, especially important to those who may feel anxious during dental visits. His technique is meticulous & precise. I have been coming to Gentle Dental for years. I have brought my mother and recommended both Dr. Brenner and Dr. Fears (who is especially good with the elderly) to several friends. Try them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Brenner, DMD?
I’ve been a patient of Dr Brenner’s for over 20-years. He is the most caring and professional dentist I have ever used. I’m generally afraid of doctors and dentists, but he always puts me at ease. Is office is immaculately clean and modern. I recommend him unconditionally.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darren Brenner, DMD?
Stellar! I've always had an aversion to dentists. Dr. Brenner is the first dentist that I've trusted and actually looked forward to visiting. Together, we've cleaned up years of neglect and my mouth is healthier than ever! Dr. Brenner and his staff are outrageously efficient and congenial. Thanks for giving me back a smile that I can be proud of.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Brenner?

1995
1994
1990

Dr. Brenner accepts

(908) 203-1998

Dr. Brenner accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Brenner treats patients.