Dr. Darrell Edwards, DDS

Dr. Darrell Edwards, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology  ·
Dr. Darrell Edwards, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial pathology practitioner in Auburn, WA and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from University of Nebraska / College of Dentistry in 1986 and practices oral & maxillofacial pathology.Read his story

309 2nd St SE

Auburn, WA 98002

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Edwards

Dr. Edwards' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Edwards "Dr. Rick Edwards was born and raised in Pocatello, Idaho. Around his teenage years, he realized he wanted to go into dentistry, inspired both by his mom's encouragements and his orthodontist neighbor. Originally, Dr. Rick intended to follow in his neighbor's footsteps and become an orthodontist; however, when he was at dental school, he found he was more interested in the oral surgery clinic and that the oral and maxillofacial specialty aligned better with his goals to help people. During dental school, Dr. Rick went to Mexico to assist in cleft lip and palate treatment; after being able to truly help change people's lives, he knew there was nothing else he would rather do for his career. Dr. Rick enjoys working in a group practice with Dr. Carl, who he met and befriended in college, because it provides him with the opportunity to interact with and help several different communities. The ultimate reward for Dr. Rick is seeing patients out in public who remember being treated and thank him for the services he provided. He believes that helping people find solutions to their oral health problems and helping them start better lives is the best life he could imagine for himself."

This content was provided by Dr. Edwards "I strive to ensure every patient feels comfortable and safe at our office by taking a personalized approach to patient care. I enjoy getting to know my patients and know that patients experience a better overall result when they feel informed and involved throughout their treatment. From their initial consultation to post-surgery recovery, I want my patients to know that I am there for them every step of the way."

1  Practice Areas

• Dry Tooth Socket
  • Excessive Tooth Wear
  • Geographic Tongue
  • Gingivitis
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Halitosis
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Displacement
  • Tooth Malformation
  • Traumatic Dental Injuries

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University of Nebraska / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • University of Illinois
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Edwards has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Edwards has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Edwards does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Edwards and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Edwards' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Edwards to family and friends

Dr. Edwards' Performance

It was great considering my tooth.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for the 5-star review, Katherine! Knowing about your experience at our practice allows us to give future patients exceptional care and provide the best possible outcome. Thank you so much for leaving this review and letting us know how we did.

the doctor was nice and concerned from what I can remember. but the best part is I don't remember anything past that. these guys get in and get out. perfection!! this is the only place my family or i will ever go for dental procedures. my driver barely had time to log in to face book
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you so much, Rik. We are grateful that you had such a pleasant experience with our staff. Feedback like yours helps us ensure that we continually give all of our patients the best possible experience and outcome. We are truly grateful to you for letting us know how we are doing.

The service was prompt and I liked that I was able to be seen by a doctor right away when I was having some pain.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

It is our pleasure to make your experience as pleasant as possible, Kimberly. You have absolutely made our day. Reviews like yours make us so thankful to be able to do what we love and help people in our community.

Healing process was smooth sailing compared to my friends getting their wisdom teeth out elsewhere.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for the 5-star review, Emily! We are thankful that you took time out of your day to let others know about your positive experience coming to our practice. We appreciate it more than you know.

Surgeons were very professional and I experienced very little pain. Staff was great.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you so much, Taylor. We are grateful that you had such a pleasant experience with our staff. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. This allows others in our community to make better decisions about where to go for their oral surgery needs, now knowing how your experience was.

Nearby dentists with similar experience

Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology