Dr. Darius Arlauskas, DMD

Dr. Darius Arlauskas, DMD

Dentistry  |
Dr. Darius Arlauskas, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Clackamas, OR and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Oregon Health and Science University in 1998 and practices dentistry.

13023 SE 84th Ave # A

• DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Arlauskas

This content was provided by Dr. Arlauskas "Gentech = Gentle + Technology Gentech Dentist, with six locations in the Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington area, is environmentally friendly, technologically advanced, clean, comfortable and relaxing. Our staff is here to make sure your visit is pleasant and anxiety-free. We provide you with the full range of dentistry available, including general dentistry, orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, endodontics, periodontics, dental implants, oral surgery and cosmetic dentistry. Between our general dentists and our specialists, we care for virtually every dental need. For your health and safety, we utilize digital x-rays and mercury-free fillings. We take virtually all insuraces and can help you make the best use of your benefits. Best of all, we take the time and care. At Gentech, our amazing customer service proves that it's all about you! Gentech Dentist is one of the most advanced dentists in the area. Try us today!"

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Oregon Health and Science University
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Arlauskas has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Arlauskas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arlauskas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Arlauskas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Arlauskas to family and friends
4.3
based on 9 total reviews (3 with comments)

Dr. Arlauskas' Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in West Linn
Dr Arlauskus has been my family's dentist for over 15 years. He is extremely honest and cares about his patients. I have made many referrals over the years and I always hear great feedback . He will earn your trust and loyalty like he's earned mine.
in Vancouver, WA
Always considerate, aware of my financial situation and helpful in making dentistry available that I can afford.
in Lake Oswego, OR
Nothing but positive to say about Dr. A and his team. He is my dentist for everything. Now I am in Invisalign_ nearing my last set of trays and my teeth look great! He has also given me a crown and a replaced some fillings. He is a great dentist and I feel really lucky to have found him.

Are you Dr. Arlauskas?