Dr. Darin R. Mooso, DDS

Dentistry | Male | 48 years old

11 reviews| Leave a review

Learn about this dentist

Patient Testimonials

Caring gentle dentistry, (We welcome wimps!) All patients deserve to feel confident about their smile and we can help.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Darin Mooso has been established in the city of Caldwell, Idaho treating patients as a general practice dentist for...Read more

Dr. Mooso's Experience

Visiting Dr. Mooso

Dr. Mooso accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mooso has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mooso's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mooso to family and friends
4.5
Experience with Dr. Mooso
Dr. Mooso's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (9)
in Caldwell |
Dr. Mooso is very professional and courteous. He has given our family the best dental care for many years. We trust his opinion and skills regarding our dental care. His staff is friendly and the office has a wonderful environment. We highly recommend Dr. Mooso!
in Middleton, ID |
I broke a tooth and Dr. Mooso saw me first thing Monday and got things fixed quick without pain! That I wasn't expecting...thanks doc! A great dentist. Two thumbs up.
in Caldwell, ID |
I'm very impressed with Dr. Mooso and his chairside manner. He was very professional. I feel comfortable because he is confident and you can really tell that he cares for his patients. I definitely will recommend him to all my friends.
in Nampa, Idaho |
I love getting my free toothbrushes every cleaning! Great hygienists and I think Dr. Mooso is great. (:
in Nampa, ID |
I have been going to Dr. Mooso for many years and I think he is the best dentist ever! I tell everyone that mentions going to the dentist that they should try going to Clocktower. Thanks Dr. Mooso!
in Caldwell, ID |
Since Dr. Mooso built Clocktower Dental, it has been a very positive place to have dental work done. The front office is very welcoming and smiling to help you overcome any fears. Everything is clean and tidy and punctual. Dr. Mooso is gentle and through. He makes you feel that you are the only patient he has that day, even though you know he is busy. His laugh welcomes you and makes you comfortable. I have and will continue to recommend him to my friends .
in Caldwell, ID |
My children cannot WAIT to go to see Dr. Mooso at Clocktower. He has been our family's favorite dentist ever!
in Meridian, ID |
He was not dressed professionally. I was a new patient and I felt that he really did not do a thorough dental exam. I am still having pain with the one tooth. The dental hygienist was great. Very professional, caring and gentle.
Patient did not see Dr. Mooso, different dentist, but still we'd like you to have the best experience possible at Clocktower and apologize for the way you left feeling. We hope you'll return so we can fix the pain you're still experiencing and we can help you smile.
Have you seen Dr. Darin R. Mooso, DDS?

Compare Dr. Mooso

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Mooso says...

Dr. Darin Mooso has been established in the city of Caldwell, Idaho treating patients as a general practice dentist for over 20 years. (Beginning in the summer of 1996.)  He graduated with a bachelor's degree from BYU-Provo in 1991 and a Doctorate in Dental Surgery from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in May 1996.  He and his wife, Kyla, settled in Caldwell shortly after to begin a practice and a family as well.  When Dr. Mooso isn't with his patients, he loves to spend time with his 3 children, also loves to work on classic cars, camp and hunt, and explore beautiful places in Idaho's great outdoors.

Dr. Mooso's Care Philosophy

Caring gentle dentistry, (We welcome wimps!)

All patients deserve to feel confident about their smile and we can help.

Dr. Mooso's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Idaho.

• Broken Tooth

Completed in 1996

Completed in 1996

BYU

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Mooso does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mooso and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results