Dr. Darin Hartvigsen, DDS

Dr. Darin Hartvigsen, DDS

Cosmetic DentistryMaleAge 51

Dr. Darin Hartvigsen, DDS is a Cosmetic Dentistry Practitioner in Davenport, IA. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hartvigsen to book an appointment.

Aspen Dental - Davenport, IA

Visit Website
Aspen Dental - Davenport, IA5270 Elmore Ave Ste 4 Davenport, IA 52807

• Offers Telehealth This provider offers telehealth appointments. Schedule an appointment.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

More Dentists at Aspen Dental - Davenport, IA

Dr. Hartvigsen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hartvigsen

4.1

Dr. Hartvigsen?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (18)
  • Listened & answered questions (18)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (18)
  • Appointment was rushed (4)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
Left a broken off part of a tool in my roots.... now I get to have surgery :(
Dave G. in Milcreek – Apr 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darin Hartvigsen, DDS?
Excellent dentist. I'm sorry his practice moved to Layton.
Kathy Erickson in Salt Lake City, UT – Aug 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darin Hartvigsen, DDS?
You will never meet a more caring and genuinely kind Dentist. All questions and concerns were immediately addressed. Received great care from this Doc!
R.Liston in Salt Lake City, UT – Apr 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darin Hartvigsen, DDS?
I have always found Dr. Hartvigsen to be very thorough, kind and helpful. I've had two fillings from childhood replaced by him and the whole experience was a good one. My young son also had to have a small cavity taken care of and his experience was just great. He was quick, kind and professional.
Lynda C in Salt Lake City, UT – Apr 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darin Hartvigsen, DDS?
I would highly recommend Dr. Hartvigsen! He is caring and friendly and always puts the needs and comfort of his patients first. I would not take myself or my kids to anyone else. He is the best around!
Andrea in Salt Lake City, UT – Apr 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darin Hartvigsen, DDS?
Dr. Hartvigsen is a skilled dentist and equally skilled at relating to patients' and their dental related needs. He is thorough in analysis, but puts the patient at ease with personal mannerisms that make the experience comfortable and inviting - rare for a dental visit. I highly recommend Dr. Hartvigsen for people of all ages and dental predicaments.
Ben in Farmington, UT – Apr 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darin Hartvigsen, DDS?
Dr. Darin Hartvigsen is the most skilled and empathic dentist I have ever gone to. Throughout my life I have gone to several dentists, but Dr. Hartvigsen tops them all in his ability to make the experience of going to a dentist enjoyable. His gentle manner and ability to make his patients feel special and satisfied is what keeps me coming back. I have a beautiful smile because he pulled out all the stops to ensure my new crowns were perfect. Bottom line? He is amazing!
Layton, UT – Apr 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darin Hartvigsen, DDS?
Dr. Hartvigsen is the most kind and enthusiastic dentist that i've been to. Most of my life i had a strong fear of visiting dentists, but when i started going to Dr. Hartvigsen that all changed. Every visit that i've had has been enjoyable and the work that i've needed has been excellent. Great Dentist!!
Holden Grandstaff in Logan, UT – Apr 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darin Hartvigsen, DDS?
Dr. Hartvigsen is kind, patient, attentive, and knowledgable. He takes time with his patients and makes them feel cared about and important. I've never felt rushed, and I've always felt like he was genuinely concerned about our concerns and questions. We have had to call Dr. Hartvigsen several times after hours for various problems for my husband and children. He has always returned our calls promptly and done whatever he could to take care of our problem--even on the weekend; he's the best!
Mitzi Steckling in Draper, UT – Apr 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darin Hartvigsen, DDS?
I've been seeing Dr. Hartvigsen for years. He genuinely cares about me as a patient and about my overall dental concerns. He's very attentive to the work that needs to be done and answering any questions I have. Dr. H always asks about my family and about what's new in our lives and he actually cares. If you're looking for a wonderful dentist, who you'll continue to see for the great work and for the comforting experience, go see him.
Sarah in Lindon, UT – Apr 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darin Hartvigsen, DDS?
Dr Hartvigsen is THE best ever. I've been going to him for years and years now. I used to drive 30+ minutes just to have him stay my dentist. He is extremely attentive and listens to all my questions and does a great job explaining everything to me. He is very knowledgeable and gentle with the instruments. I've never had a problem and he's done everything from a simple cleaning to fixing broken teeth and replacing fillings. I'll never go anywhere else!
Chris Simmons in Salt Lake City – Apr 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darin Hartvigsen, DDS?
I don't think I have ever seen a more gentle and kind dentist than Dr. Hartvigsen. He has a very detailed touch with his dentistry that I trust. I feel that he is a very conservative with his dentistry, always giving me options to choose from.
Salt Lake City, UT – Mar 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darin Hartvigsen, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Hartvigsen?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Iowa

Check if Dr. Hartvigsen treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Malformation
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Dr. Hartvigsen accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Hartvigsen has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(563) 227-8722Find providers who accept this insurance

Aspen Dental practices are committed to treating patients with the compassion and respect they deserve. The practices believe in providing comprehensive...Read more

Darin Hartvigsen, AEGD, is the Lead Dentist of the Davenport, IA location. He graduated from University of Utah School of Medicine. With years of valuable...Read more

• Cosmetic Dentistry