Dr. Daren Cole, DMD

Dentistry •  Male • Age 48

Dr. Cole

Daren Cole

6243 S Redwood Rd Ste 200 Taylorsville, UT 84123

Dr. Daren Cole, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Taylorsville, UT. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Cole to book an appointment.

Dr. Cole's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cole

Dr. Cole?
What People Say About Dr. Daren Cole, DMD
Dr. Cole told me that I should replace a filling I have had for the past 30 years because it might start getting sensitive. it was not sensitive so I should not have done it. he recommended a cap, so I let him do it. now that I have the cap I am feeling pain, the filling never failed but his cap did. I contacted other members of my family that I know go there and they said that he keeps requesting to do big jobs even though they have no pain. My father like me, did do it and he is feeling now as well. This is after it fully healed not right after the cap went on. I was in pain after the cap went on for about 4 months, the pain went away for about 6 months and now I feel pain whenever I eat something hot or drink something cold which means the cap has failed.
Apr 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daren Cole, DMD?
I just moved here with my family. After settling in, I searched for a great dentist. Family had suggested Dr. Cole and I have NOT been disappointed. From the first time calling his office, staff was friendly and worked with my schedule to find a time for the entire family. Dr. Cole was extremely professional and easy to talk to. The overall care and result was above expectation. My experience that shocked me the most was his personal follow up phone call he made to ensure satisfaction.
Jason E. in Holladay, UT – May 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daren Cole, DMD?
Dr. Cole has a wonderful staff that always remembers my name and maintain a professional and friendly front and back office. Dr. Cole's bedside manner is awesome and the entire practice works hard to keep things moving on time which i appreciate as a busy professional
Raza P in Murray, UT – Nov 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daren Cole, DMD?
Dr Cole has been my Dentist for a few year now. I can't imagine even considering going somewhere else. It is hard to find a Dentist that you can trust. The minute I walked into his office I felt completely at home there. His staff is very professional and courteous and most of all kind. They work with you on the schedule and have always been able find the perfect time for you to go in. I am very happy with him and I highly recommend Dr Cole for your Dentist. Kerry Corona
Kerry Corona in 7625 South 1530 West – Nov 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daren Cole, DMD?
Dr. Cole is a great dentist. He is great to listen and respond to patient needs. The office is clean and office staff are friendly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cole to anyone looking for a compassionate dentist.
Megan in Taylorsville, Utah – Nov 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daren Cole, DMD?
Dr. Cole and his staff are very friendly and professional. They are accomodating to my busy work schedule and appreciate the appointment reminders. Dr. Cole is very thorough and can expect excellent quality of care.
Travis in West Jordan – Oct 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daren Cole, DMD?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Cole because not only is he great with his patients, but he does amazing work. He takes his time explaining every procedure prior to doing the work, he provides great options and doesn't make you feel pressured in making a decision that is not going to make you happy. He did an impeccable job with my tooth implant and very happy with the results. Thanks Dr. Cole for making my dentist experience wonderful!
Sunnavy in Cottonwood Heights, UT – Aug 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daren Cole, DMD?
Dr Cole and staff is very friendly and they create a welcoming environment that made me feel comfortable. Also, it is clear to me that he is honest and his dental recommendations can be trusted as well as his quality of work.
Brad B in Salt Lake City, UT – Jun 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daren Cole, DMD?
I shadowed many dentists in preparation for myself applying for dental school. Dr. Cole is not only one of the most talented dentists I've seen he is also a man of great integrity. He performs quality dental work and doesn't try to up sell the people who come to his office.
Jared in Orem, UT – Mar 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daren Cole, DMD?
Fabulous! Answered all questions and cared about patient input! Asked how I was doing...ususally dentist just walk in after dental hygenist & are there for 2 minutes. He really spent time with me and cared, and wanted to make sure I was comfortable. Staff is phenomenal & even came out of the receptionist desk area to assist me with paperwork. They were even okay completing an insurance pre-auth for me were very friendly and helpful and printed out payment plans as well. Fabulous dentist & staff!
Michelle Wilkes in Taylorsville, UT – Feb 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daren Cole, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cole?

• Cosmetic Dentistry