Dr. Dar Zartoshty, DMD

Dr. Dar Zartoshty, DMD

DentistryMaleAge 41

Dr. Dar Zartoshty, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Georgetown, KY. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Zartoshty to book an appointment.

Lifetime Family Dental Care

Visit Website
Lifetime Family Dental Care240 Blossom Park Dr Ste 1 Georgetown, KY 40324

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

More Dentists at Lifetime Family Dental Care

Dr. Zartoshty's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zartoshty

3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Zartoshty?
  • Office environment (29)
  • Staff friendliness (29)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (28)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
My visit to Dr. Zartoshty went very well. I had an extraction pain free and it healed up quickly. I highly recommend him for your dental needs.
Betty Salkee – Dec 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dar Zartoshty, DMD?
Dr. Dar is the best! Very accommodating, friendly, and professional...while also budget friendly. Definitely recommend!
Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dar Zartoshty, DMD?
It was a very good visit. Tanner did a very efficient and thorough job, taking time to do an excellent job. Dr. Dar was very informative in explaining my teeth needs. The staff was very knowledgeable.
Linda Humphrey – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dar Zartoshty, DMD?
Dr. Dar is wonderful! He explained what was wrong and what he planned to do to fix it! I came to Dr. Dar after having a lot of pain from my previous dentist. I am one satisfied patient and I would highly recommend him to anyone!
Wendy – Oct 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dar Zartoshty, DMD?
Dr. Zar is always polite and explains procedures clearly. His dental hygienist are professional and gentle.
Jul 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dar Zartoshty, DMD?
I highly recommend Lifetime Family Dental! The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. They go above and beyond to make you feel at ease. Dr. Dar is excellent. He is very skilled. I’ve had some really bad experiences with dentists before but I have no complaints at all with him! He does excellent work with minimal discomfort!
Melissa Phillips in Georgetown , KY – Nov 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dar Zartoshty, DMD?
This practice has been the best dental experience of my life. The treatments are high quality, quick, and painless from check in to check out. Even if you live farther away, it is worth the travel.
Storey Free in Lexington, KY – Aug 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dar Zartoshty, DMD?
This dentist office is very thorough for all your dental needs. They offer any and all services and are not pushy-they just want you to be aware of all the services available. The hygienist are very friendly, helpful and curteous. Dr. Dar is a fine dentist!
Shelly Tucker in Lexington, KY – Aug 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dar Zartoshty, DMD?
Dr. Dar was very friendly and honest when it came to my treatment. He also took the time to explain that the treatment schedule that had been previously set by my prior dentist could be altered and that I would not cost me as much as I expected. And that means alot!!
Barbara in Georgetown – Jul 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dar Zartoshty, DMD?
Best dentist in Georgetown!!!! The staff is amazing as well very friendly very timely with appointments!!!! Highly recommend!!!!
Shanan – Mar 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dar Zartoshty, DMD?
Hands down the best! Dr Dar took amazing care of me and my family and made sure I was comfortable at all times. Super friendly and knowledgeable staff too!! Highly highly recommend if you are looking for your "lifetime" dentist.
Drew – Feb 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dar Zartoshty, DMD?
I have been searching for a good, thorough dentist to go to since I moved to Lexington in 2010. I have been through 3 others prior to Dr. Dar Zartoshty, and I will definitely be a client of his moving forward. His staff was incredible, they really took their time during my cleaning, they were extremely helpful in explaining everything each step along the way, and Dr. Zartoshty was very thorough in his work. My hygienist was amazing, the dental assistant was fantastic, and Dr. Dar was great!
Kyle D. in Lexington, KY – Jan 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dar Zartoshty, DMD?
Great and caring doctor. Highly recommend him to any one. Great staff.
Lexington, KY – Dec 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dar Zartoshty, DMD?
Most caring and painless dentist I've ever seen. I chipped my front tooth and he explained all my options to allow me to make best decision. Filling he placed is perfect and so happy I came to his office. It's amazing the difference when you finally find an outstanding dentist and dental practice. Recommend dr Dar to everyone I know!!!
Marc in Lexington, KY – Oct 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dar Zartoshty, DMD?
Dr. Dar is a very professional and knowledgeable dentist. He did an incredible job with my procedure and I recovered very quickly with no pain. He explained the procedure thoroughly beforehand and answered all my questions. I would recommend Dr. Dar as a dentist to everyone.
D Graham in Georgetown, KY – Oct 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dar Zartoshty, DMD?
Amazing experience every time! Dr. dar did an incredible job and staff was helpful with any questions I had about insurance. Never had a dentist be as gentle as dr. Dar and recommend to everyone i know.
Nikki in Lexington, KY – Oct 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dar Zartoshty, DMD?
I had a friend recommend this Dentistry to me after moving to the area. The first few visits were very nice but after going in for a filling it did not go well. It took seven numbing shots to do one filling then the last one he hit an optic nerve which caused my vision to stay blurred for FOUR HOURS. I know that accidents happen all the time but the staff seemed to care less that this had happened. Not concerned one bit. Very unprofessional. I will not go back and I will never recommend them.
Christa in Georgetown, KY – Sep 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dar Zartoshty, DMD?
I've been seeing Dr. Dar for several years now and he is always very professional and has helped me stay cavity free since I starting going to his office. The staff is very friendly and it's easy to change appointment times if necessary. I would and have referred several people to him.
Ryan M in Lexington, KY – Aug 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dar Zartoshty, DMD?
Amazing dentist and person. Truly cares about my well being and goes above and beyond to make me comfortable
Matt in Lexington, KY – Jun 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dar Zartoshty, DMD?
Staff and doctor were very caring and nice and worked with me financially to get the work I needed to get done. Absolutely the best dental experience Ive ever had. Thank You Dr. Dar!
Ryan in Lexington, KY – Jun 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dar Zartoshty, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zartoshty?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check if Dr. Zartoshty treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Zartoshty's conditions and procedures:

• Oral Cancer
  • Periodontitis

Dr. Zartoshty accepts

Dr. Zartoshty accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

“Being a dentist allows me to transform people’s lives in a positive way. Each day I get the opportunity to positively impact the health and...Read more

“My team and I practice dentistry with honesty and compassion. Instead of simply telling you what you need, we listen and address your dental problems...Read more

• Persian