Dentistry  |
Dr. Danny Tran, DDS
Dr. Danny Tran, DDS is a dentist who practices in Lakewood, CA. He is 42 years old.

5129 Candlewood St

• Liberty Dental
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Tran

This content was provided by Dr. Tran "Providing personalized care one patient at a time."

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Family Dentistry

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Tran is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Tran has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tran has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Tran does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tran and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tran's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tran to family and friends
Dr. Tran's Performance
in Bellflower, CA |
Serene Dental is by far one of the best dentist offices I have visited. The office is very clean, the staff are welcoming and professional. Dr. Tran is great from his personality to making sure his patients are comfortable to the work he does. He does an awesome job ensuring that he thoroughly explains the work being done as well as how to follow up. I am grateful I was able to find such a caring dentist whose entire staff offers over the top customer service. I would definitely recommend him.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I have been going to Serene Dental for over a year now and I'm constantly amazed at how much better my teeth look after a visit. When I first went to Dr. Tran's office, I went out of convenience as it was next to my house and work. I've been moved but I will still make the drive to see a dentist who puts so much effort in his work.
in lakewood |
I had a wonderful experience with dr.danny tran. He is a very kind and he really loves his job. He cares about his patients and hes very nice. I would recommend coming here hes a wonderful guy and gives get advice. Now i can smile more and be confident. Thank you dr.danny tran see you on my nexf appointment.
in Lakewood, CA |
Dr Tran is fantastic! But let me start at the front door. His office is professional, clean, and yes, Serene! The staff is helpful and very pleasant. Dr Tran is very patient and gentle in explaining what he is doing and why. He checked with me numerous times to make sure I was OK. Dental work is not painless, but Dr Tran is pretty darn close! Thank you, Dr Tran! Jona Keller
in Lakewood |
Dr. Tran is great! After several years of "skipping" the Dentist I finally found one close to where I live that I like. He made my experience at the dentist office very comfortable, The staff was friendly, and the office was clean, I definitely would recommend the whole family!
in Artesia. CA |
I was in pain and was looking for a dental office that would schedule me in as soon as possible. As busy as they were, they were able to fit me in to their busy schedule. Not only was that a plus, but Dr. Tran and the staff was amazing as well. Dr. Tran was very personable and informative. He was very thorough and took his time to explain everything. The office is very nice and clean. I am glad I found this office. I highly recommend this office if you're looking for a dentist!
in Rossmoor, CA |
Dr Tran operates on a skeleton staff and has very poor communication skills. The front desk was piled with trash and they seemed to be very unorganized. I had an hour long wait and there were no patients in the office to explain the wait. I would not recommend this Dentist.
in Lakewood |
The place is calm and quiet. It is cleand and organize. The staff are friendly and cordial.. and always ready to assist. Dr. Danny Tran is gentle and knows how the patient feels comfortable. Godd to recommend to friends and family members.
in Lakewood , CA |
Dr Tran is amazing! He truly cares for his patients. My insurance doesn't cover white fillings but he is going to give me white filling at no extra cost because they are healthier.
Los Angeles, CA |
The office is clean and modern. The staff is friendly and helpful. Dr. Tran is nice and professional. My teeth felt better already after my first visit. Also, they let you watch whatever you want through Netflix. There is nothing negative I can think of to say about this place.
in Lakewood, Ca |
If you are looking for a dentistry, Serene Dental is the place! Very impressed on my first time visit. Dr. Tran and the staff were friendly and welcoming :) highly recommend this place!
in Los Angeles, CA |
I would recommend this office. The office is very accommodating and I was even able to get an emergency visit without trouble.
Long Beach, CA |
It's been a struggle to find and stay with a great dentist due to changes with insurance. As a result, I've had regular cleanings every six months with various dentists around town. By far, the most proactive dental care I've had is with Dr. Tran. He went above and beyond with providing treatment.
Los Angeles, CA |
Great dentist, started coming here since it's local and the dentists is very professional and curtious, I would recommend him to everyone
in San Pedro, CA |
Dr. Tran is awesome! I appreciate how calm he is as well as caring and knowledgeable about what he is doing. He made my experience at the dentist office comfortable(especially because I do not like going to the dentist). The staff are very friendly and the environment is just like the name of the office, Serene. I like how while you wait for the doctor the assistants ask if you want anything or what show/ movie you'd like to watch while you wait. They do care about you feeling relaxed and comfor
in Los Angeles, CA |
Tv to entertain the kids while getting their teeth checked and clean. Offer cold bottle of waters while wait. Very nice, clean and sanitize office to bring your kids and family. Very quiet and peaceful!
Long Beach, CA |
I am a new patient here and I love it! The office is beautiful and kept very clean. The staff is very nice and helpful. They also work efficiently so you are not waiting for a long period of time! They have great customer service and also offer cold bottled water for the short wait! No complaints at all!
Lakewood, CA |
Came from the dentist and this dentist was amazing! So nice and soft spoken, not at all a scary procedure. The receptionist was really helpful with paperwork. Relaxing music is played in the background which oddly enough calmed me down. Quite literally serene. I was even brought water, and was given Netflix to watch TV while I waited for the doctor. I mean, talk about comfort! I REALLY recommend Serene Dental Care and Dr. Tran. All around a good experience.
Los Angeles, CA |
Really liked coming here. All staff was very nice and helpful. Netflix while I waited. Would recommend this place to everyone.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I dont normally like going to the dentist,but serene dental is a very nice place to go. They let you watch netflix while you wait. The staff is very very nice and respectful. Dr Tran is caring and wants the best for you teeth and health. None of them got upset when my 3yr old and 1 yr old started acting crazy in the waiting. Great place.
in Long Beach, CA |
The first thing why i like this clinic they accept MEDI-CAL ..I love it!!, staff and DR.Tran are so nice ,soft spoken ,and i feel comfortable ,clinic is clean..I recomend to all my KABABAYAN this clinic.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I would highly recommend coming to this Serene Dental location. The office is immaculate and new! I've had my experience with dentists! I've had braces, and because I'm a teeth grinder I've had my share of fillings -- lots of them. My experience here has been by far one of the best. The first time I came in for a check up I was a bit nervous because I haven't been to the dentist in some years and was a bit nervous, but Dr. Tran's assistant Karla calmed down. She was very personable - asked ques
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Tran has taken excellent care of our son and daughter. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist.
in Lakewood, CA |
The staff and doctor are really nice. Equipment are up to date. Also they had a very clean and organized clinic. While waiting you can also watch Netflix! Doctor Tran was really good! He really wants to help you out. He's really friendly to his patients and most of all he gives service beyond your expectation. This clinic is highly recommended.
in Los Angeles, CA |
What I like about going to the dentist was that the staff was very welcoming also the place is very nice and clean. Dr tran did an amazing job removing my cavities and doing my fillings. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.
in Long Beach, CA |
To be honest i had bad experience with other dentists i have went to and that caused me to stop going for a while. However, when i found out about Dr.Tan i told myself "Give it a try, what could possible go wrong." So i did and to be honest i don't regret it the staff is so nice and the place is clean. Dr tran did an amzing job removing my cavaties and doing my fillings
in Lakewood, CA |
Usually when I think of going to the dentist, I get really anxious and nervous, because of our past experiences!! This place has been nothing but great to me and my kids! The facility is very clean and organized. The doctor and staff are nothing short of amazing, compassionate and caring. Being that I'm a single mom it also helped that they have and continue to work around all my schedules, and try scheduling us more together so I don't have to put more gas money out.
in Lakewood, CA |
Never have I been so pleased and happy to come see my dentist Dr.Tran and his team make you feel at home. I remember my 1st visit I was so nervous and kind of scared to see the outcome of what was to be found due to my lack of not seeing a regular dentist like we normally should Dr.Tran educated me on the facts of having healthy teeth and why it's important to have a good oral hygiene. Now it's been over a year I been coming and he is helping me the beautiful smile I deserve. Thanks you Dr
in Los Angeles, CA |
The staff are very accommodating and patient. The doctor was very nice and talked about the treatment with me and made sure that I understood what was being worked on. The offices are clean and very efficient, the procedure is fast but easy to understand. It's an all around great place for getting your dental work done.
in Redlands, CA |
Serene dental care has done nothing but great work for me I love everything about this office amazing Dr and staff very attentive and welcoming this office is for you thank you Dr and staff.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Serene Dental Care has a great facility and staff. I was given a very detailed hygiene regimen to follow to help prevent any periodontal or gingivitis disease. The assistant also explained to me the suggested treatment and my options very well.
in Long Beach, CA |
I came to serene dental and they're amazing . From the moment I entered they were all very welcoming they take most insurances and accepted mine so I was very pleased to hear that my insurance was accepted. The office is very clean and hospitable it's very conservative and you get your own room . Not like other dentists that I've been to where everything is out in the open . They do offer different payment methods and work with you so that really helped I've gotten my cavities filled and the den
in Los Angeles, CA |
Great dentist I'm so pleased with this office dr ha s been very thorough through every appointment I've had so far the staff is very kind and patient they take their time to explain everything to me , also they make me feel very comfortable as soon as I walk in they do everything they can to make my experience great thank you dr tran and his staff !
in Santa Fe Springs, CA |
They were very friendly and understanding of what I wanted. I was seen quickly even without an appointment. They gave me no charge to upgrade my fillings to composite! I highly recommend this place to anyone.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr danny tran is an amazing dentist i cant even explain how thankful i am he alwaya does his best to explain to me how impprtant it is to keep my oral hygiene clean to the extent that he has even give me his own hygiene regimen he uses for himself than you dr tran
in Norwalk, CA |
Such a great dentist !!! Everyone in this office is really nice and know how to treat there patients. I even got a couple upgrades on my feelings that I need and in the situation I'm in that was much needed. I feel like I might have a long term dentist now.
in Orange, CA |
Wow I am so speechless my whole life since I was able to come see the dentist I've always had them recommend those ugly silver fillings for me , but not here with serene dental care not once did they tell me about the silver fillings if anything they advise me the composite filling which is the color of my tooth so I'm so grateful that I no longer look like a robot ahaha I love my teeth now thank you serene dental care !
in Paramount, CA |
The staff and Dr. Tran are absolutely wonderful. Dr. Tran is very patient, kind, and wants to help you out. I'm a nervous patient with anxiety, and also sometimes a little grumpy, and they all treat me with care and respect always. The office and equipment are very up to date, some of the equipment is totally new to me but efficient! It is in a super convenient location as well. You truly do have as serene of an experience as you possibly could at the dentist here.
in Inglewood, CA |
I'm very pleased with everything in this office by far my top favorite one . They are so organized and the staff and dr are very sweet and helpful , not once do I feel intimidated they make anything possible to make my visit pleasant , assistants always check up on you make sure you don't need anything and have Netflix on while I'm waiting for the dr , I will most definitely start bring my entire family here and recommend anyone I can thank you serene dental care ????
in Los Angeles, CA |
Serene Dental Care is by far one of the best dental offices in Socal. The office staff are so nice and helpful. The whole office is very upscale and 90210 material. The atmosphere is great and the dentist is awesome. I would recommend everyone go to Serene Dental.
in Norwalk, CA |
I will definitely recommend this to my friends and relatives. Dr. Tran is so great, the first time I came here, he did a deep cleaning and it feels amazing right after and now I am having a filling and he let me have the composite filling which are the color of my tooth for FREE!!! No more ugly silver ones ..
in Los Angeles, CA |
I would definitely recommend this place!!! I always thought my teeth were really good until I got a zoom in on all my cavities. I was shown what was done on my teeth which goes to show they're not just drilling holes for profit. I used to hate going to the dentist but I can't wait to finish getting my teeth fixed. The staff is also amazing and professional. I was watching girl boss on Netflix while I waited
in Los Angeles, CA |
Where do i even begin.. Dr tran has been so wonderful with me hes very thorough when it came to explaining my treatment , also helped me and give me lessons on how to brush and floss properly which not alot of doctors take their time to go over with their patients . The staff is very attentive on making sure im okay and feel comfortable i love it here and now my family will be coming here as well thanks serene for everything.
in Torrance, CA |
Dr. Tran is an excellent dentist. He took the time to explain every procedure that needed to be done. I've been a patient for 6 months and have no complaints what so ever, I'm always seen quickly. Dr Tran is very thorough with everything that has to be done, I highly recommend this office to family and friends.
in Lakewood, CA |
I'm very impressed with the service I have recieved with Serene Dental. They have a amazing staff that's very attentive & approachable. I like that there organized and have a clean facility, I don't have to wait. Dr Tran does a very thorough job and I love that he doesn't rushes with his work thank you serene dental care .
in Cerritos, CA |
This was my first time at serene dental care with Dr. Tran. I had a couple fillings done, it was an easy, pain free process and I love the result. Dr. Tran is very thorough in explaining what needs to be done, what he is doing the day of your visit and his staff is great as well.
in Santa Ana, CA |
The people here are great! They are super nice and helpful. The office is really kept up and clean. They all check up and make sure that you're okay. I would highly recommend coming here!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr Tran and his staff are phenomenal and courteous. I'll admit, there was a bit of apprehension that existed before my visit because I haven't been to the dentist in ages. They made me more comfortable than I thought possible. Because of them, I plan to come back regurlarly for Dental checkups. 5 Stars for sure. I can say my life and smile is truly changed for the better. Thank you Dr Tran !!!! ??????????
in Los Angeles, CA |
Serene Dental care is excellent! Coming to the dentist really wasn't something I looked forward to until recently coming to Serene! The building is very clean and offers a really comfortable and welcoming environment for the patient. Also the people that work at Serene are very welcoming and willing to assist in anything possible. If you are looking for a great dental care group I would highly recommend Serene Dental Care!
in Los Angeles, CA |
I was a little nervous because nobody likes the dentist but fortunately I found this great place. The name really does say it all. The doctor and staff are all very kind and comforting. My experience overall has been great and I definitely recommend this place to everyone.
Have you seen Dr. Danny Tran, DDS?

Visit Dr. Tran