Dentistry  |
Dr. Danny Sadakah, DMD
Dr. Danny Sadakah, DMD is a dentist who practices in Portland, OR. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 13 years.

1727 NE 13th Ave

• MetLife
  • Oregon Dental Service
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Sadakah

This content was provided by Dr. Sadakah "Dr. Sadakah believes that patients deserve all available treatment options at an affordable cost. At Soft Touch Dental, he is committed to providing a one-stop practice where all of a patient's dental needs can be fulfilled."

• Oral Surgery

• Dental Implant
  • Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Portland State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • Boston University / Goldman School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Sadakah has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sadakah has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • Russian
  • Ukrainian

Dr. Sadakah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sadakah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sadakah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sadakah to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Sadakah's Performance
in Tualati, OR |
Disgusting unsanitary dentist that went back and forth between me and another patient without changing gloves during my filling. When I confronted him having the same pair of bloody gloves inside another persons mouth, he dismissed it and said it was a busy day. Oh my god doesn't he know he can transmit many diseases and infections that way. His working on people, not a farm or slaughter house. Also the fillings he did on me were of terrible quality, they turned dark and yellow after 2hours!
in Amboy,WA |
Awesome dentist and staff! Always easy to get in and they are so accommodating!! Never make me feel stressed treating me with tender care. Wouldn't go anywhere else!
in Portland, Or |
Excellent in all aspects! Professional, gentle, thorough... Absolutely would recommend.
in Tualatin, or |
Uneven fillings, drilled into gumline damaging the surrounding tissue and manually receded it. Now i have pinched gums on the two teeth he worked on with gapping fillings that contantly catches whatever food i eat. Going to another dentist to have them taken out and redone. Not certain if he did goto dental school or if he's lying about his credentials and even perhaps his identity; the dental work looks like a high schooler got drill happy and then slapped on wall putty to cover the holes.
Portland, OR |
Dr. Sadakah is the best dentist I've ever had - he does not do unnecessary work like many other dentists, is reasonable and focused on what is best for the patient. I never have to wait very long for service, and the desk staff is great.
in Oregon City, OR |
Creepy
in Portland, OR |
Uncaring,unprofessional, and Uneducated with the LGBT community. Staff was unhappy that I gave them a female name and asked I change it to my birth name loud enough for the whole lobby to hear even though they had my insurance card with all that information in front of them. Made me wait in the lobby an hour after my appointment time while other patients came in after me and were seen first. Dr. Sadakah yelled at me when I screamed while he was removing my tooth due to lack of numbing. Scary man
in Dallesport, WA |
I have been to two of their offices and service was great at both Gresham and Portland locations. They work within the confines of my wife's insurance and go that extra mile to accommodate our needs. I would highly recommend Soft Touch to everyone.
Have you seen Dr. Danny Sadakah, DMD?
Are you Dr. Sadakah?