Contact provider for availability

Dr. Danny Dinh, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Dinh
5950 Frederick Crossing Ln Ste 201 Frederick, MD 21704

Dr. Danny Dinh, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Frederick, MD. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Dinh accepts

Dr. Dinh accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Dinh treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Dinh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dinh

Dr. Dinh?
Dr. Dinh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Danny Dinh, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
We personally like going to him and have been for the past 6-7 years. We have had no problems and the staff are always very welcoming
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danny Dinh, DDS?
I woke up with the worst toothache. I called Dr. Dinh's office and his staff got me in right away. They took care of my toothache, it was pain free. Thank goodness!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danny Dinh, DDS?
My family and I are new to Frederick. We were recommended to see Dr. Dinh. What a great office! Dr. Dinh and staff were so friendly and nice. They made us feel very comfortable. My kids had fun with their video game consoles. Thank you for a wonderfrul visit!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danny Dinh, DDS?
I have been going to Family Smile Center for many years due to their amazing care for our family. Dr. Dinh and staff is really detailed in explainning and really took time to help educate our children on good dental habits. The front is willing to help with my tight schedule as well as helps with us with any detailed questions we may have. It has always been great to see the same faces each time we come in for our cleanings. I recommend them highly. Thank you for your great care. KW and family
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danny Dinh, DDS?
I'm was scared of seeing a dentist. Dr. Dinh changed all that. His office made the whole experience so much better. Now I look forward to coming in for my cleanings. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danny Dinh, DDS?
Been coming to FSC for years. Doctors along with staff are friendly and caring. I highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danny Dinh, DDS?
My family and I came in recently for a new patient visit. Dr. Dinh and staff were friendly and courteous. I would definitely recommend this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danny Dinh, DDS?
Been going to this practice for years. Friendly staff and excellent work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danny Dinh, DDS?
Dr. Dinh is a very nice man, if you like a con. Unfortunately, I realized it to late. When I became his victim , I had no pain in my teeth or gums. I had several old silver fillings that I wanted replaced due to cosmetic reasons, a build up from a route canal that had no pain and a tooth that was slightly chipped . Dr. Dinh refused to replace the fillings until I had agreed to let him crown both teeth with no pain. I should have ran. I finally agreed to let him crown the two teeth ( one was a m
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Danny Dinh, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Dinh?