Dr. Daniela Petre, DMD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Daniela Petre, DMD

Dentistry | Female

210 N Custer Rd Ste 150N McKinney, TX 75071 Get Directions

Dr. Daniela Petre, DMD is a dentist who practices in McKinney, TX. She is 50 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Petre's Experience

Visiting Dr. Petre

Dr. Petre's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Petre to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Petre's Performance
in Mckinney , TX |
I have been nothing but disappointed with Dr Petre's poor communication during my 3 visit treatment at her office for mercury removal. At the last visit, believing I was done is when she disclosed there may be mercury still under a bridge but she has no way to tell and I would have to find the dentist that did it and find out. This was NEVER even mentioned in my consult nor put into my treatment plan as an issue. She was misleading and when questioned, was defensive. I will not use her again.
in Rowlett, TX |
Dr. Petre is the most caring, thorough, safe, knowledgeable and careful dentist I have ever been to! I have recommended at least 4 friends as well who feel the same way. Her compassion for doing things the right way is incredible and she considers each patients individual health issues in her treatment plan. Diana at the front desk is so welcoming and friendly. She always has a kind word and a smile! Nice that she's the first person you see. I highly recommend Dr. Petre!
in Dallas, TX |
The staff was very warm and inviting. Dianna at the front is a sweet woman, she worked hard at getting me an appointment. The xray tech made me feel at ease and was very knowledgeable. She also did another test on my fingers to test for dental materials which she explained very well to where I could understand. Meeting Dr.Peter was a very cold experience. She seemed like she did not like me for some reason which made me uncomfortable. I suppose I was expecting more compassion from a doctor.
McKinney, TX |
I have been a patient for over 3 years and have to say that Dr Petre is the best dentist I've ever been to, and I've been to many dentists over the years. Her approach is very different than regular dentists. She is concerned with my health and practices safe, non-toxic, minimally invasive dentistry. I really appreciate her genuine concern for me as her patient. I truly believe she is one of the best dentists on the planet!!
I was very disappointed in my visit with Dr. Petre. The new patient exam was nothing different than what I have received many times at other offices. The cost was $600 and did not even include a cleaning nor x-rays. She did not even look at the x-rays I brought....how can that be considered a thorough, concerned exam/doctor? Communication skills very poor. Even though the staff is friendly, the office in itself felt very unorganized. I will NOT return.
in Denton, TX |
Safe and disciplined removal of mecury, root canals and implants.
Have you seen Dr. Daniela Petre, DMD?
Are you Dr. Petre?

Compare Dr. Petre

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Petre's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Dr. Petre does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Petre and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Petre does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Petre and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Petre does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Petre and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.