Dr. Daniel Winokur, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryMaleAge 37

Dr. Winokur

WestShore OMS Specialists

1459 Ridge St Naples, FL 34103

Dr. Daniel Winokur, DMD is a Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Naples, FL. He is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Winokur to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Winokur's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Recording

Dr. Winokur accepts

Dr. Winokur accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Ameritas
Ameritas PPO
Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
Dental Network of America DPPO
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Winokur

97.8021978021978%
2.197802197802198%

Dr. Winokur
Dr. Winokur has performed two procedures on me. Both times I felt i received excellent care by Dr. Winokur and his staff. Always very friendly, but very professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking dental care.
Phil B – Mar 20, 2021
I was referred to Dr Winokur by my dentist and fortunately was able to get an appointment at the Reston office the very next day. I am so impressed by the skill and efficiency of Dr. Winokur and all the staff. Everyone was friendly and supportive. The equipment is top-notch as is Dr. Winokur’s expertise. There’s an amazing tiny camera that he rotated inside my mouth to get a complete picture of the area. He was careful and precise injecting the local anesthetic and performing the excision. I was a bit nervous but completely comfortable the entire time. Holding my mouth open is usually difficult for me, but this time was completely comfortable thanks to 2 little silicone(?) wedges, and my jaw was very relaxed. I give Dr. Winokur and the whole experience A+++++
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Marybeth S. – Feb 18, 2021
I was referred to Dr Winokur for wisdom teeth extraction. I went though the procedure on local anesthetic and the process was fast, painless, and expertly performed.
Dec 12, 2020
I was referred to Dr. Winokur for an implant procedure following extraction of a cracked tooth. The course of treatment from evaluation/preparation through today's final assessment has been excellent. Before moving to the area, I had two implants, and this experience was superior. Aside from his knowledge, experience and expertise in this area, Dr. Winokur provides a clear description of the procedure, post-implant expectations and next steps. Confidence and good communication are hallmarks of this practice. My expectations were exceeded as I had no post-implant bleeding and a few hours minor post-anesthesia discomfort easily treated with one dose of Ibuprofen. Dr. Winokur and the entire office staff are friendly and efficient. The office and treatment rooms are modern, clean, organized and well-lighted. COVID-19 safety measures were excellent. I was called back to start my appointment exactly at the scheduled time. Overall, likely my best dental procedure experience.
Richard DeRisio – Sep 11, 2020
I believe mouth pain and discomfort is something that’s not looked at as seriously as it should be. However, after my referral to Fairfax Oral and Max. Surgery, and further, lucking up and having Dr. Winokur as my doctor, I could not have been more happy with the prompt, caring, and knowledgeable approach Dr. Winokur took to my discomfort. I could barely eat, drink, and talk for close to a month due to the pain and inflammation I was experiencing on my tongue. After Dr. Winokur’s assessment- he explained what was the cause and laid out the steps to treatment clearly. Within a couple days of following his directives I was feeling SIGNIFICANTLY better. I typically don’t write reviews, but I truly, truly thank Dr. Winokur and the team at Fairfax Oral Max. Surgery for their attentiveness and solutions provided to my issue. Although it may have been just another day in the office for them, it made a world of difference for me. Thank you once again.
Kene E. – Sep 04, 2020
Dr. Winokur quickly diagnosed my mouth swelling and jaw pain as a case of osteonecrosis (caused by a tooth extraction at another dentist, and two hospitalizations). Other doctors could not figure this out, and just gave me pain killers and steroids - not the best solution Dr. Winokur extracted four other dead teeth, did a biopsy, and put me on an aggressive antibiotic (IV) regimen for 6 to 8 weeks. I have completed five weeks, and feel like a new man already. Soon after the treatment is over, I will get a bridge to fill the gaps. He is an amazing doctor, who listens to the patient and explains every step. Thank you Dr. Winokur.
Dr. Pradeep Ganguly – Sep 03, 2020
Had all 4 wisdom teeth removed. Highly recommend Dr. Winokur. Fast simple and easy, what more can you ask for? Please check out the office too, the staff is great and extremely helpful and friendly.
Attom – Sep 03, 2020
My son had all 4 of his wisdom teeth removed last week and everything went well from start to finish. The office staff was extremely professional and friendly. I can't say enough about Dr. Winokur's care and professionalism. I couldn't ask for better service.
Cathy Oates – Sep 01, 2020
I just had all four of my wisdom teeth removed last week. Thanks to Dr.Winokur and his team everything went great. The office was extremely responsive and helpful before, during and after the surgery. Dr. Winokur did an amazing job and I would highly recommend him!
Rachael Goss – Aug 19, 2020
Dr. Winokur was extremely caring and professional with our 7-year old who needed surgery. I would highly recommend him to other families.
Jul 24, 2020
It was nice. He was also very clear and answered my questions when pulling out my wisdom teeth.
Jul 20, 2020
Dr Winokur is awesome. Hes professional, patient and very skilled. I was in alot of pain and now im not bcuz of Dr Winokur
Jenn Staats – Jun 27, 2020
I had to get my wisdom extracted and the whole procedure and recovery process was very fast and painless. Very clean and professional office as well. Great doctor!
Linda – Jun 12, 2020
Was excellent...Dr. Winokur and his entire staff ....will definitely go back... and will tell my family and friends....thank you again..
Edward Ziegler – Jun 12, 2020
He was very helpful and the process was thorough.
Harry – Jun 08, 2020
The visits all proceeded at a brisk pace, friendly and professional. Minimal waiting times and courteous, attentive staff. I felt fully confident of the doctor's knowledge and ability.
Darian Diachok – Jun 03, 2020
Had to have oral surgery (tooth extraction and implant). Over the course of treatment, I was always struck by the professionalism and caring of Dr. Winokur and his staff. My course of treatment spanned the coronavirus pandemic, and I was impressed by the precautions taken to ensure patient safety. Also, Dr. Winokur was always informative about the procedures, making sure I understood what was being done and how to self-care after the operations. He was very attentive to any pain or discomfort while he was working, although there was little since he was a consummate professional in his craft. I would enthusiastically recommend Dr. Winokur and his practice to anyone who was seeking this kind of surgery and would seek him out again if I ever needed a similar procedure.
Tom Flatt – May 29, 2020
I was not scheduled to have Dr. Winokur extract my infected root canal but he was assigned my scheduled appointment when the doctor I was going expecting was not available at the last minute. Dr Winokur was completely up to speed on my issue, very professional, answered all my questions and concerns and got me totally informed. Fairfax Oral Surgery and Maxillofacial is a world class practice and Dr. Winokur truly represents them as such. Choose him and you will have made an exceptionally great decision.
Dan Young – May 29, 2020
Recently, I had an erupted wisdom tooth and decided to schedule a consultation with Dr. Winokur. He explained my options and why I should have them pulled. While initially nervous about the operation, the professionalism shown by him and his staff set me at ease. From the consultation to the final check-up, they made the process a breeze.
John Paul Spinelli – May 23, 2020
Dr Winokur was very nice and professional. The billing practices for this group are exceptionally aggressive and they will not work with the patients to pay the bill. I will not return to them because of this.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Kim Terhune – May 13, 2020

How was your experience with Dr. Winokur?

Dr. Daniel Winokur was born and raised in the small beach town of Spring Lake, New Jersey.  He attended The George Washington University and graduated...Read more

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery