Dr. Daniel Vogt, DDS

Dr. Daniel Vogt, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Daniel Vogt, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Loveland, OH and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry in 1989 and practices dentistry.

681 Loveland Madeira Rd

Loveland, OH 45140

• CompBenefits Corp.
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Vogt

This content was provided by Dr. Vogt "I treat all my patients with kindness and respect. I also wish to make my patients have the full information regarding their dental care and offer options to restore their mouth to optimum health and function"

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Ohio State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Miami
    Other Education | Completed 1985

Dr. Vogt has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vogt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vogt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vogt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vogt's Reviews

3.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vogt to family and friends

Dr. Vogt's Performance

GOOD

The doc and all of his staff are really friendly. He clearly explains everything (including charges), makes you feel confident that he knows what he's doing, and is thorough without taking forever. Pretty much ideal, as dentists go.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
a very gentle dentist, nice guy... squeezes me in a pinch. No complaints from me, recommended!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My family has been going regularly to Dr. Vogt for years; we have never had a problem with the treatment and service we have received. He does what is necessary and not more. He is cost effective. We had been elsewhere before Dr. Vogt and can not say the same about our previous dental care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Part 2. He redid the cavity, and the pain has greatly subsided, but I still can't eat certain things on that side like I can on the other side. They were supposed to call back to follow up, never did. Now I have another tooth pain on the opposite side and they are on vacation (never got told...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The office staff wasn't friendly, there were holes in the floor, the chair were torn, just all around seems sketchy but went ahead with treatment. BAD idea, sores in my mouth, the new dental assistant kept sticking the suction down my throat and I would gag on it. Chipped one of my veneers and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1