Dentistry  |
Dr. Daniel Vogt, DDS
Dr. Daniel Vogt, DDS is a dentist who practices in Loveland, OH. He is 76 years old.

VOGT, DANIEL J DDS

681 Loveland Madeira Rd

Loveland, OH 45140

• CompBenefits Corp.
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Vogt

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Education data for Dr. Vogt is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Vogt has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vogt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vogt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vogt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vogt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vogt to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Vogt's Performance
in Loveland Oh |
a very gentle dentist, nice guy... squeezes me in a pinch. No complaints from me, recommended!
in Lebanon, OH |
My family has been going regularly to Dr. Vogt for years; we have never had a problem with the treatment and service we have received. He does what is necessary and not more. He is cost effective. We had been elsewhere before Dr. Vogt and can not say the same about our previous dental care.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Part 2. He redid the cavity, and the pain has greatly subsided, but I still can't eat certain things on that side like I can on the other side. They were supposed to call back to follow up, never did. Now I have another tooth pain on the opposite side and they are on vacation (never got told anything). I called the doc the vmail listed and they didn't know they were being used. So now I have to wait 5days minimum in pain. The new assistant also doesn't know how to suction like Shana.
Blanchester, OH |
The office staff wasn't friendly, there were holes in the floor, the chair were torn, just all around seems sketchy but went ahead with treatment. BAD idea, sores in my mouth, the new dental assistant kept sticking the suction down my throat and I would gag on it. Chipped one of my veneers and tried to hide it. Didn't check his own work. Seemed to just rush. I would NOT recommend him
in Cincinnati, OH |
Kind, compassionate, highly skilled, informative, sensitive to my needs and preferences, great office staff, always punctual - often taking me a few minutes early, a real craftsman/artist. I have had a great experience with him, have had extensive work done (Over a dozen crowns and lots of cavities), he has significantly improved the quality of my life over the course of extensive dental work over several years.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Vogt is very kind and respectful, as are all of the staff at his office. He does a great job of explaining treatments to me. He is sensitive to my needs. I highly recommend him!
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Vogt, DDS?
Are you Dr. Vogt?

DentalGuard Preferred
  • MetLife
    MetLife PDP
    Dental

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry