Dr. Daniel Vogt, DDS

Dr. Daniel Vogt, DDS

Dentistry | Male | 76 years old

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Vogt practices Dentistry at 1 location in Loveland, OH.

Are you Dr. Vogt? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Vogt's Experience

Experience with Dr. Vogt
Dr. Vogt's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (12)
in Lebanon, OH |
My family has been going regularly to Dr. Vogt for years; we have never had a problem with the treatment and service we have received. He does what is necessary and not more. He is cost effective. We had been elsewhere before Dr. Vogt and can not say the same about our previous dental care.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Part 2. He redid the cavity, and the pain has greatly subsided, but I still can't eat certain things on that side like I can on the other side. They were supposed to call back to follow up, never did. Now I have another tooth pain on the opposite side and they are on vacation (never got told anything). I called the doc the vmail listed and they didn't know they were being used. So now I have to wait 5days minimum in pain. The new assistant also doesn't know how to suction like Shana.
Blanchester, OH |
The office staff wasn't friendly, there were holes in the floor, the chair were torn, just all around seems sketchy but went ahead with treatment. BAD idea, sores in my mouth, the new dental assistant kept sticking the suction down my throat and I would gag on it. Chipped one of my veneers and tried to hide it. Didn't check his own work. Seemed to just rush. I would NOT recommend him
in Cincinnati, OH |
Kind, compassionate, highly skilled, informative, sensitive to my needs and preferences, great office staff, always punctual - often taking me a few minutes early, a real craftsman/artist. I have had a great experience with him, have had extensive work done (Over a dozen crowns and lots of cavities), he has significantly improved the quality of my life over the course of extensive dental work over several years.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Vogt is very kind and respectful, as are all of the staff at his office. He does a great job of explaining treatments to me. He is sensitive to my needs. I highly recommend him!
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Vogt, DDS?
Are you Dr. Vogt?

Compare Dr. Vogt

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Vogt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Dr. Vogt does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Vogt and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Vogt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vogt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Vogt does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Vogt and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.