Dr. Daniel Travelle, DDS

Dr. Daniel Travelle, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Daniel Travelle, DDS is a dentist who practices in Burien, WA. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 10 years.

115 S 177th Pl Ste 101

Burien, WA 98148

• First Choice Health
  • Group Health Cooperative

Learn about Dr. Travelle

This content was provided by Dr. Travelle "Welcome to Travelle Family Dentistry! My name is Daniel Travelle, DDS and I would like to thank you for choosing our office for your family's comprehensive dental needs. We are excited to have the opportunity to be your dental home and I promise to make you feel at ease Give us a call today at 206-242-1500 and speak with any of our friendly and professional staff or visit our website at www.travellefamilydentistry.com for more information."

• Dental Hygiene

• Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Root Canal
  • Root Planing
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Arizona State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • University Of Southern California / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Travelle has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Travelle has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Travelle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Travelle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Travelle's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Travelle to family and friends
Dr. Travelle's Performance
in Seattle Washington |
He is very friendly and very knowledgeable about his trade. Would not visit another dentist after getting to know him.
in Anacortes, WA |
Dr. Travelle is an excellent dentist. Having been to the same dentist (Dr. Bruce, who retired) for over thirty years I was naturally hesitant about a new dentist. No worries! Kind, caring and compassionate towards a nervous Nellie like me, I was at ease right away. I highly recommend Dr. Travelle and his staff.
Spanaway, WA |
Amazing Office and Staff!
in Kent, WA |
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Travelle and his staff. I'm not a great patient, and after having only one dentist my entire life, (Dr. Bruce retired)....switching to Dr. Travelle naturally made me uneasy. However, it shouldn't have!! He is a really good guy, and really good dentist. He takes his time to explain everything carefully, and truly cares about you as a patient. The actual work done has been fantastic and pain free. The staff is fun, non-judgemental and caring.
in Des Moines WA |
Dr Travelle and his staff are some of the most wonderful people I have ever found in the dental industry. They are kind, understanding and attentive to all my needs and to the needs of my husband as well. If you are in need of a new family dentist I highly recommend Travelle Family Dentistry without any hesitation. Please visit them for all your families dental and othadontic needs. They have a comfortable waiting room and free wifi while you wait for your loved ones being treated.
in Des Moines, WA |
I had been going to Dr. Bruce since he opened. What a splendid pick when he chose Dr. Travelle to take over his practice. He is the kindest, most considerate person I have met in a long time. His practice is filled with my favorite dental technicians which stayed with the practice. My compliments cannot run high enough in my faith in Dr. Travelle. Stay with us forever Dr. Travelle.
in Kent, WA |
I have been in to see Dr. Travelle a couple of times this year for cleanings and filings. He is great at explaining things and has a great bedside manner. Glad we found his office when we moved to the area.
in Kent, WA |
My daughter went is for her teeth cleaning after we moved to the area. Dr. Travelle is great with younger children and made her feel special with his prize box for a great visit. Looking forward to going back.
in Fife, WA |
I'm a very anxious dental patient and Dr. Travelle has been great about making me feel comfortable. He takes his time with the procedures and is very gentle. I live a half hour away but make the drive to his office because they are great.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Travelle, DDS?
Are you Dr. Travelle?