Dr. Daniel Tebbi, DMD

Dr. Daniel Tebbi, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Daniel Tebbi, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Encino, CA. He practices dentistry.Read his story

16661 Ventura Blvd Ste 620

• DenteMax
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Tebbi

Dr. Tebbi's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Tebbi "Dr. Tebbi completed his Comprehensive Post Graduate in Orthodontic at United States Dental Institute of orthodontics. He has also completed thousands of hours of continuing education to keep current on developments in his field including Advanced Aesthetic Dentistry, Endodontics, Periodontal Therapy and Orthodontics. Memberships: Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine "AADSM" & International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology "IAOMT" & United States Dental Institute "USDI"(Orthodontics) & American Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontics "AACO" & International Association for Orthodontics (IAO) and American Dental Association."

This content was provided by Dr. Tebbi "We want to extend a warm welcome to you from Daniel Tebbi, DMD Cosmetic Dentistry and Orthodontics. Our philosophy is simple. We are committed to providing you with high-quality, state-of-the-art dental care and to make your visit to our office as pleasant and as comfortable as possible.

Based on our philosophy, we believe that the foundation for better dental health is based on mutual trust, respect, communication and understanding. Our practice provides quality care with honesty, excellence and integrity. We are dedicated to a comprehensive approach to dentistry, considering both the functional and esthetic aspects of your smile."

1  Practice Areas

• Sleep Disorders

• Cosmetic Dental Procedure

No malpractice history found for California.

• Dr. Tebbi Completed His Comprehensive Post Graduate In Orthodontic
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Tebbi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tebbi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tebbi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tebbi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tebbi's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tebbi to family and friends

Dr. Tebbi's Performance

I made the mistake of going to this dentist for laser whiting of my teeth I paid $350.00 to have my teeth whitened. I told them I wanted ALL my teeth whitened to look the same I wasted my money DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE BY GOING TO THIS DENTIST. 2/16/2018
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
i have soo many dental fears and the dr n his staff go above and beyond making me feel comfortable. i have referred family and friends
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been coming to Dr. Tebbi for past 10 yers. prior to that i tried several other dentist whom i was not happy with. He is very precise and immaculate. His staff are super friendly. I recommend him to everyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I love Dr. Tebbi and his team! They genuinely care about your well being and make sure you feel comfortable every step of the way! I got my first wisdom tooth pulled here and they explained the procedure very well before hand, during, and after. I would highly recommend!! 10/10!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Tebbi and his staff are a first class experience. I always leave with a smile. My whole family sees him (ages 67-4 years old) and we couldn't be more pleased. Namely his attention to detail and sensitivity to our individual health concerns, we all know we are well taken care of here. I really...more
Are you Dr. Tebbi?