Dr. Daniel Spears, DDS

Dentistry •  Male

Dr. Spears

Robert C. Flanary, D.D.S., P.A.

1151 Sw 30th St Ste A Palm City, FL 34990

Dr. Daniel Spears, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Palm City, FL and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of North Carolina / School of Dentistry medical school in 2003. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Spears to book an appointment.

Dr. Spears' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Spears

4.4

Dr. Spears?
Dr. Spears is very thorough and caring. You would be hard pressed to find a professional of his caliber.
May 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Spears, DDS?
Dr. Spears and his staff are the best! My husband and I found Dr. Spears after our previous dentist made us feel uncomfortable because they changed hands so many times. I'm one of those people that was always nervous about the dentist, but at Dr. Spears' I am never pressured into unwanted dental work and am always made a priority. I compared bills and he is way more affordable than my old dentist too. Bonus, I never have to wait long to be seen. Highly recommend!
Christina in Stuart, FL – Sep 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Spears, DDS?
This guy is a crook. Booked an appointment for x-rays and a cleaning. I was quoted$189 over the phone. They took x-rays then told me I was done, no cleaning. Told me they had to come up with a treatment plan... Then offered me an appointment 3 hours later for a cleaning for an additional$89. Let me mention that at 45 I have NEVER had a single cavity. What treatment plan do you have to make up for someone with perfect teeth??? This guy is a bait and switch con artist. I warned you...
Jeremy S in Palm City, FL – Jun 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Spears, DDS?
Dr. Spears is a literal miracle worker. Every procedure I've had done has been as painless as possible. From a root canal to teeth extractions he has restored my smile and confidence. He is the most caring and honest dentist I've ever met. Dr. Spears has saved my family and I time, money, and pain by being upfront about everything. He treats his patients like family and operates confidently due to his experience and knowledge of dentistry. His work has made me and my family into lifelong clients
Palm City, FL – Dec 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Spears, DDS?
A recent dental emergency made me really appreciate the care I receive from Dr. Spears and his staff. I called his emergency Number and he responded within 15 minutes on the weekend and When I called the office Monday for a follow-up they fit me in right away. I have been a patient for almost 10 years and my whole family goes to him. He is a very caring person and a great Dentist!
Sarah in Port Saint Lucie, FL – Dec 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Spears, DDS?
Dr Spears has been a blessing. I am beyond grateful that I found him after dealing with pushy 'used car salesman' type dentists in our area for that last 25+ years. Dr Spears has helped me save my teeth. He has rebuilt some of my teeth that I have ground down in my sleep. He also made me a special custom bottom teeth night guard..ALL WITHIN MY BUDGET. I broke my front tooth Friday. I just happened to run into Dr Spears that evening at grocery store. He looked at it on the spot & fixed it monday
Devinee Miller in Stuart, FL – Dec 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Spears, DDS?
Dr. Spears is honest and does not recommend unnecessary (and often VERY costly) procedures. If you need a second opinion on a treatment plan I would look no further. He ensures that his patients receive the best treatment options while keeping in mind that not everyone can afford thousands of dollars in dental expenses. His staff is friendly and attentive and the office is always clean and orderly. This is a wonderful family dentistry office and I highly recommend Dr. Spears!
Palm City, FL – Jun 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Spears, DDS?
Knowledgeable, experienced, and really nice !
Lauren D in Stuart, FL – May 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Spears, DDS?
HORRIBLE! was recommended by co workers..he spends more time gossiping with his assistants then he does paying attention to you! had to have a tooth extraction done..i remember him when done asking where are the medicated gauzes? well they didn't have any and he jokingly got on them about reordering things on time..well I had a dry socket condition,and had to see a oral surgeon because of it..i still have infections and headaches from that day to this day 3 years later! THANKS DR. SPEARS!
STEVE in Port Saint Lucie, FL – Apr 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Spears, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Spears?

2003
University of North Carolina / School of Dentistry
1998
University of Florida-Gainesville

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Spears communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Spears communicates via email

• Does Dr. Spears offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Spears offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Spears offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Spears offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Spears have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Spears has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Spears offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Spears offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Spears offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Spears offers evening visits