Dr. Daniel Spagnoli, DDS

12 Reviews
Dr. Spagnoli

Brunswick Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

90 Medical Center Dr Supply, NC 28462

Dr. Daniel Spagnoli, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Supply, NC and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from West Virginia University in 1980 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Good patient care Patients said they had exceptional care at this hospital. See hospitals

Dr. Spagnoli accepts

Dr. Spagnoli accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
Dental Network of America DPPO
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain

Dr. Spagnoli's Reviews

Did you have an appointment with Dr. Spagnoli?

Enter the Bills 4 Bills sweepstakes by leaving a review today

Terms and conditions

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Spagnoli

Dr. Spagnoli?
Dr. Spagnoli's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Spagnoli, DDS
Very professional, caring. Bone replacement surgery went smooth with SURPRISINGLY minimal after effects. I trust him highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Spagnoli, DDS?
Dr. Spagnoli and his staff are awesome. Every appointment was marked by a level of professionalism that is unparalleled. Everyone there are some of the kindest, most friendly, and most compassionate people that I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Upon removal of my wisdom tooth I experienced a dry socket(didn't rest long enough) Spagnoli and his team were very attentive and helped me bounce back from the inconvenience and got me back to 100% in no time. Can't say enough goodthings about em!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Spagnoli, DDS?
Dr Spagnoli's experience and expertise are exceptional considering the unique circumstances regarding my specific situation. He has an excellent staff of experienced dedicated professionals. I was fortunate I was able to get this level of professionalism when I needed it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Spagnoli, DDS?
I have known Dr. Spagnoli for almost 3 decades. He is a highly respected, renown, skilled, and gifted surgeon. After previous surgeries I asked him to take over my complex case 28 yrs. ago, he agreed. I required extensive TMJ, orthognatic, & facial reconstructive surgery. It's because of his skill and knowledge that he was able to give me a life free from yrs. of facial pain. He is a kind, caring, compassionate man and is the only surgeon I trust with my face! Grateful & blessed for Dr.Spagnoli
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Spagnoli, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr.Spagnoli since about 1992. He has done many many surgeries for TMJ as a result of a bad wreck I had a few years before that. He's done reconstruction, revisions, and total bilateral TMJ replacement. He's been a wonderful, caring, top notch Dr. and friend and I wouldn't trust my jaws to anyone else! But he went and moved and I'm devastated! Don't know what I'm going to do because I'm having problems and I can't fathom going to anyone else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Spagnoli, DDS?
I have known Dr Spagnoli for many years. I was a patient of his when he had his private practice in Charlotte NC. He performed many surgeries on me including total joint replacement. I wouldn't trade his expertise and tender hearted compassion for anything. My only regret is that now he has moved far away and no longer does work on the joint replacements. But otherwise, he is the best!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Spagnoli, DDS?
I can't give Dr. Spagnoli, and his entire staff, enough stars! If the rating system was on a 100 point scale, they would get 100 out of 100! He has set the bar extremely high in the dental profession, and I hope to one day be as valuable within my community as he is to his in Southport, NC. I am studying to become a dentist myself, and he is the best in the dental field that I have seen. And I have shadowed/worked with 20+ professionals in the field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Spagnoli, DDS?
I've known Dr Spagnoli for many years. He's a very compassionate man with his patients and peers. Dr Spagnoli is one of the best Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons in the country. He will be breaking ground on his new office on Highway 17 very soon. I am very pleased being a part of his team and a patient. I would recommend family, friends or acquaintance to this Doctor. His knowledge is astounding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Spagnoli, DDS?
I wanted to respond to the review posted above. I have worked with Dr Spagnoli for 8+ years. In this time I have never seen a negative comment or review written regarding his care. Dr Spagnoli is the most genuine, personable, qualified Doctor one would ever encounter. Always remember there are two sides to every story. The decision he makes regarding the care of his patients IS for the safety and care of the patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Spagnoli, DDS?
I will never make the mistake in seeing this jerk ever again. Think twice about other options. He does not care about his patients and he's a 'know-it-all'.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Spagnoli, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Spagnoli?

Dr. Spagnoli brings his years of private practice and academic experience to our new practice in Brunswick County North Carolina. Brunswick Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery is a practice that embraces the latest technology to enhance the safety and e...

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

1977
1989
1982
1977

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Spagnoli treats patients.

75% Patient experience rating, 6% higher than the national average

76% Patient experience rating, 7% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2018, 2017)