Dr. Daniel Schweitzer, DDS

Dr. Daniel Schweitzer, DDS

Prosthodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Daniel Schweitzer, DDS is a prosthodontics practitioner in New York, NY and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from New York University / College Of Dentistry in 1996 and practices prosthodontics.Read his story

133 E 58th St Ste 803

New York, NY 10022

Learn about Dr. Schweitzer

Dr. Schweitzer's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Schweitzer "The Schweitzer name has been in the field of dentistry since the early 1900s. Continuing my family's legacy was important to me, so I applied to New York University and was granted a full scholarship towards earning my dental degree. Afterwards, I completed my general practice residency at Montefiore Medical Center and returned to NYU to attain my prosthodontics certificate. In 2003 I was made Chief Resident of the Advanced Education Program Prosthodontics and later completed my surgical fellowship in the Implant Dentistry department. Since then, my work has been published in numerous scientific articles and I have been asked to speak nationally and internationally on my research. I hold Diplomate Status within the American Board of Prosthodontics and have served as president of the American College of Prosthodontists, New York Section. With a strong focus on esthetic, implant, and reconstructive dentistry, I am dedicated to providing my patients at Schweitzer & Schweitzer, PC with excellent care and an array of treatment options, including dental implants, crowns, porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, dentures, and more. I am also committed to maintaining active memberships with many esteemed professional organizations. If you are interested in more information about my dental services, please contact my office to schedule an appointment."

1  Practice Areas

• Prosthodontics

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Montefiore Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Schweitzer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schweitzer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schweitzer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schweitzer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schweitzer's Reviews