Dr. Daniel Ross, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Ross

Ross Dental

3911 S Moorland Rd New Berlin, WI 53151

Dr. Daniel Ross, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in New Berlin, WI and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Marquette University / School Of Dentistry in 2007 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

Dr. Ross' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ross

4.0

76.19047619047619%

Dr. Ross?
Dr. Ross' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Ross, DDS
Dr. Ross is a phenomenal dentist (an expert at his craft). He and his entire team have made my experiences amazing! Dental assistant Kelly is great great at her job and so personable she's wonderful! I was very hesitant to go to the dentist as I have had horrible experiences with past dentists. However, Dr. Ross and his team are so caring, compassionate, they truly care for each patient and give their flowers attention and care, Dr. Ross is so gentle and has an amazing "bed side/chair side manner, which is hard to find). Ross dental has made me feel so great & comfortable, I absolutely love going there. Also the services & prices are great and affordable. I would highly recommend Dr. Ross & Ross Dental if you are looking for the best dentist ever! Dr. Ross has changed my life 100% and I couldn't be happier, I absolutely love my smile and daily see how it had changed my life so much in a fabulous way. I give Ross Dental 10 out of 5 stars. LOVE ROSS DENTAL!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Ross, DDS?
Dr Ross has been amazing with my dental needs. I highly recommend him!! He is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about his work. I'm so happy I found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Ross, DDS?
I've only had my initial appointment but feel I'm in very good hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Ross, DDS?
I am very happy with the work Dr. Ross has done for me. I can smile with confidence because of it. Very professional and caring. I would recommend him highly. Dr. Ross and everyone in the office are great to work with. They all are very friendly and welcoming.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Ross, DDS?
Dental work that was going to be done was unnecessary (after getting 2nd opinion from a different dentist, quote: "why fixing it when it doesn't need to be done"). Will not go back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Ross, DDS?
This was the most uncomfortable appointments that I ever had at a dentists office. Instead of easing the needle into my mouth while numbing my teeth he jammed the needle in, just when I thought it was going to be over with he kept pushing further. The pain was excruciating and that was the first side, the second side was just as bad. I even had the sedation and it did not make any difference. I don't think he has ever had shots like these done on his mouth or he would learn how painful these are
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Ross, DDS?
Awesome place. The work I had done was fast and painless. I’m sensitive about the condition of my teeth, but they were understanding and helpful and laid out a plan and I will be visiting them for years to come. I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Ross, DDS?
Dentists are supposed to be reassuring and calming and he is anything but that. Borderline rude doctor and not a pleasant overall experience. Would absolutely not recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Ross, DDS?
Very receptive to my needs and I've felt through my whole process they have only ever had my best interests at heart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Ross, DDS?
My daughter who has extreme anxiety needed quite a bit of dental work done and we chose Dr. Ross who works with patients who have anxiety and we could not have made a better choice. She chose sedation dentistry and it went perfect. After the first appointment was made, Dr. Ross called my daughter and calmly talked to her about her concerns and made her feel at ease. There was never a "wait" in the waiting room (which escalates anxiety) and he is kind, calm, knows what he is doing. Go see him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Ross, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Ross?

• Cosmetic Dentistry

2011
2007
2003

Dr. Ross accepts

Dr. Ross accepts the following insurance:

Dental Maintenance Organization DMO
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO
Scion Dental
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Ross treats your condition or procedure