Dr. Daniel Rodriguez, DDS

Dr. Daniel Rodriguez, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 50

Dr. Daniel Rodriguez, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Portland, OR. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rodriguez to book an appointment.

Portland City Dental

Visit Website
Portland City Dental138 SE 80th Ave Portland, OR 97215

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Rodriguez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rodriguez

Dr. Rodriguez?
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (17)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (16)
  • Listened & answered questions (16)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
Great care and people!
Michelle Haun-hood – Mar 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rodriguez, DDS?
Dr. Dan, is by far the best dentist i have ever had the pleasure to visit. I say that because for the majority of people, going to the dentist is an out of control anxiety nightmare. Dan makes it a very welcome and calming experience. He is caring and professional. Always making sure you are comfortable and takes the time needed to make sure you are okay before the procedure. I highly recommend making your next trip to the dentist an experience you'll look forward to the next time with Dr. Dan.
Trevor. H – Mar 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rodriguez, DDS?
I had an emergency and was a new patient to doctor Dan and they fit me right in when they heard what was the problem. No one else cared that I was in pain! I really appreciated it and Doctor Dan did a great job to and I really liked his wife too, I knew I was going to be taken care of.
Kathleen O'Donoghue – Feb 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rodriguez, DDS?
I called in the morning with a problem. Dr. Dan. saw me in the afternoon. I was in, diagnosed and out in 30 minutes. Excellent staff and caring dentist.
Jan 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rodriguez, DDS?
He takes time to answer questions. Super well educated on all the alternatives out there. Did great braces/retainer work with my teen. The whole family goes here-I cannot say enough good things.
Kurt Marion – Jul 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rodriguez, DDS?
I live in LaPine, Oregon. I drive over 200 miles to have Dr. Dan take care of me. Always positive, compassionate and professional. Great guy!
Bob Lite – Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rodriguez, DDS?
Dr dan is always great and it's like he is one of the family! My whole family goes to him and we highly reccomend him!
Michelle Maeda – Jun 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rodriguez, DDS?
Dr. Dan is one of the nicest people of this world. He treats you like family, and is so helpful when in need. He holds an incredible amount of knowledge of his career field, and not to mention his practice is a family owned practice. Sarah is a wonderful person as well and keeps you informed of all medical costs and procedures. Lastly, they are very understanding in financial matters, and are the best. I’ve been going to them since I was 11 years old, I’m 23 now. I love you guys, and thank you for all the beautiful moments!
Christopher Molinar – May 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rodriguez, DDS?
Dr. Dan is the best dentist in town hands down. I would not go to any other dentist he's Compassionate and kind and professional I love doctor Dan I tell all my family and friends to go see him.
Julie English – Mar 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rodriguez, DDS?
Dr Dan is a wonderful and caring dentist. We love him and his approach to health. He always takes the time to answer our questions! And Sarah is very professional and helpful, too! It is always a joy to come to their office!! They always make us feel like family! ??
Valerie Saboe – Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rodriguez, DDS?
Dr Rodriguez is kind funny thorough and goes the extra 2 miles for his patients, He cares about your health and teaches you a lot about your visit , I highly recommend him, the office is clean organized and has good energy, Go here or don't go at all
Travis Webber – Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rodriguez, DDS?
Dr. Dan is fantastic. Very knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommended!
Dale – Jan 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rodriguez, DDS?
Six months ago my son referred me to Dr Rodriquez upon the retirement of my original dentist. Today I received the most thorough teeth cleaning ever!!!! Dr Rodriguez took time to completely remove any plaque and offered instruction as to how to maintain clean teeth. His assistant did complete xrays plus polished my teeth. I loved the way the two worked so well together as a team. Also a few months ago Dr. Rodriquez skillfully corrected a tooth issue that had caused an infection. He is an exceptional -smart -caring dentist who I highly recommend I now will be referring others to Dr. Rodriguez. He and his staff are all just great!!
Susie Maiden – Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rodriguez, DDS?
Dr. Dan is awesome!! Caring, gentle and very concerned about giving the proper treatment no mater what. Would highly reccomend for cowards like me??
Mark Chimento – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rodriguez, DDS?
Dr.Dan is a top notch dentist that makes you feel like you're family. He always addresses my needs and will go out of his way to make things 100% perfect. The best part about Dr.Dan he makes you feel comfortable. Due to my past experiences I have a hard time at the dentist, not anymore.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Robin – Jan 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rodriguez, DDS?
Dr Dan & brother Robert at Sellwood dental are excellent Ortho & Dentist particularly with kids. I was looking up address for SW office and was shocked! At a bad review just for an unreturned phone call! This is neither representative of their office , their service or their excellent skill - I had another highly recommended dentist in downtown Portland & changed due to location logistics, could not have been happier & more impressed with staff & Drs. Rodriguez have recommended them many times
Sherwood, OR – Sep 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rodriguez, DDS?
Over the last 20 years I have lived in 7 cities and have had to find a new dentist every time I move. Dr. Dan is the best ever for many reasons: 1) He is smart and honest 2) He knows more about dentistry than any other dentist 3) He fully understands teeth and mouth structure in incredible depth 4) He is fantastic at minimizing pain 5) He has the latest equipment 6) He’s great with kids and every shape and form and every shape and form of human beings. If you want the best, call him!
T Lake in Durango, CO – Apr 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rodriguez, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Rodriguez?

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Rodriguez treats your condition or procedure

• Excision
  • Nightguard
  • Oral Cancer Screening

Dr. Rodriguez accepts

Dr. Rodriguez accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
DentalGuard Preferred
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO
Dental

When we first began our practice, we became increasingly frustrated when the dental procedures and treatments we learned in dental school failed to improve...Read more