Dr. Daniel Roberts, DDS

Periodontics ·  Male · Age 62

Dr. Roberts

Daniel D Roberts, Dds/encinitas Perio

761 Garden View Ct Ste 102 Encinitas, CA 92024

Dr. Daniel Roberts, DDS is a periodontics practitioner in Encinitas, CA and has been practicing for 33 years. He practices periodontics.

Dr. Roberts' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Roberts

4.5

Dr. Roberts?
Dr. Roberts' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Roberts, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Dan Roberts and his entire staff work as a team. They each are an instrument that produces harmony... making a challenging time or decision more pleasant and positive. Dan is a professional, a craftsman with his dental art. An educator as well ‘down to earth’ character. I actually look forward to visiting the office; I’m treated like family. Love ?? each of you for who you are and how you treat the patient! G2
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Roberts, DDS?
Dr. Daniel Roberts and his incredible crew are wonderful. For several years I have been dealing with cold soars that the office has a special laser to help help soars the I call, "The Magical Zapper." Every time I feel one coming on I feel comfortable to alert Dr. Daniel Roberts and he always fits me immediately even with a full busy schedule. Each time I walk in I am welcomed with beautiful smiles and great personalities. They make me feel special and always cared for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Roberts, DDS?
Dr Roberts and his staff, Kelli, Lisa, Stephanie, and John are professional and helpful. I had gum issues and they helped me. Best Regards, Karen K. Johnson.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Roberts, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr Roberts for over 20 years. The staff is fabulous and Dr Roberts is top notch. I love Lisa
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Roberts, DDS?
After a molar extraction, I experienced very minimal swelling and even less pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Roberts, DDS?
Definitely 5 star!!!!! Dr Roberts & staff are very professional & knowledgeble & friendly - I feel like family when I walk in!! Dr Roberts did a procedure to eliminate my awful sensitivity - now, I can eat & drink anything I want & don't have to cringe with sensitivity - I'm one happy gal! And, may I say that I get the best, most thorough & painless cleanings I've ever had!!!!! Love this place!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Roberts, DDS?
Dr. Roberts and his staff are very warm and welcoming. Dr. Roberts is very knowledgeable and has a beautiful high tech office. I travel from out of state to see him and will continue to do so. I trust him that much. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Roberts, DDS?
Dr. Roberts and his staff always take great care of me, make me feel comfortable, and cleanings in his office are top-notch. I've recommended him to several friends over the years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Roberts, DDS?
Dr. Roberts takes his time with every patient. He listens and is so calming as is the rest of his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Roberts, DDS?
I've been seeing Dr Roberts and his team for several years. Some dental offices I've been to are old school but Dr Roberts has a beautiful space and invests in new medical technology. Dr Roberts is easy to talk to, knowledgeable, and I trust his recommendations. He has also taken the time to call me back when I have questions or issues (even on the weekends). If you are looking for a good periodontist you can't go wrong with Dr Roberts!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Roberts, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Roberts?

Dr. Roberts received his dental degree from the University of Southern California. He practiced general dentistry for four years before completing his postdoctoral residency in Periodontics at Oregon Health Science University.Dr. Roberts has practice...

• Periodontics

1986
Oregon Health Science University Periodontics
1982
University Of Southern California School Of Dentistry
1986
1982

Dr. Roberts accepts

Dr. Roberts accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
MetLife
MetLife PDP
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Roberts treats your condition or procedure