Dr. Daniel Pinkston, DDS

Dr. Daniel Pinkston, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Daniel Pinkston, DDS is a dentist who practices in Santa Fe, NM. He is 33 years old and has been practicing for 4 years. Read his story

444 Saint Michaels Dr Ste B

Santa Fe, NM 87505

Learn about Dr. Pinkston

Dr. Pinkston's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Pinkston "I am originally from St. Louis, Missouri. There, I attended Saint Louis University and received my Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. I went on to graduate from the University of Missouri in Kansas City, earning a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. I was awarded the Outstanding Clinical Performance Award for Excellence in Prosthodontics from UMKC upon graduation. I was also selected to be in UMKC's Departmental Honors Program in Restorative Dentistry during my final year of dental school. I have always loved the artistic component of dentistry. My passion for reconstructive and cosmetic dentistry drove me to pursue dental specialty training in Prosthodontics. I continued my dental education by completing a three year postdoctoral training program in the field of prosthodontics at the University of Illinois at Chicago. My training at UIC focused on implant dentistry (diagnostic, surgical, and restorative components) as well as complex esthetic dentistry. I enjoy the challenge of planning treatment options for patients that fit their specific needs as well as their budget. Managing complicated cases during my residency helped me to realized that dentistry is about building relationships with patients. Every patient's unique experience begins when they schedule their first appointment. While achieving a brilliant functional and esthetic result is an important measure of success, the quality of my patients' overall experience is paramount. I want every patient to feel comfortable and trust that they are receiving the best treatment available. I love working with patients and helping to improve their quality of life, and I am very glad to be a part of City Different Dentistry where we strive to provide the highest quality care for each one of our patients. I am currently accepting new patients. Schedule your appointment today :) "

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Avulsion
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Discoloration (Resistant to Whitening)

• All-on-4™ Procedure
  • Smile Makeovers
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures
  • e.max® Dental Crowns

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

• Saint Louis University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • University Of Missouri-Kansas City / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2013
  • University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Pinkston has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pinkston has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pinkston does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pinkston and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pinkston's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pinkston to family and friends
Dr. Pinkston's Performance
in Lincolnwood |
I cannot adequately put into words how TERRIFIC Dr. Pinkston is! I met him while he worked on my elderly mother's implants, overdenture and denture. He is extremely knowledgeable, skilled and patient. A true professional and gentleman. The care he gave my mom was extraordinary. Her teeth look beautiful and so natural. Dr. Pinkston gave her exactly what she wanted and needed. He is the BEST!! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Pinkston for any procedure you might have.
in Illinois |
I have never been fond of going to a dentist but that has all changed since I found Dr. Pinkston. His knowledgeable, friendly demeanor and thorough explanation of what I needed has eliminated my anxiety so I now look forward to my dental visits. He has corrected my bite, (my teeth didn't meet together making it difficult to eat and embarrassing to smile) replaced my broken crowns, & placed two implants. My confidence improved as did my smile. I'm so grateful & highly recommend Dr. Pinkston
in Chesterfield, MO |
A very talented Doctor with an obvious care for his patients. I plan on returning to him for all my dental needs.
in Chesterfield, MO |
Dr. Pinkston is a friendly, compassionate doctor who really does put his patients concerns and problems first. He has shown through his work that he is one of the best.
in Chicago, IL |
I am very satisfied with my crowns and implants and I would highly recommend Dr. Pinkston.
in Chicago, IL |
Over the course of about two years, Dr. Pinkston performed several advanced procedures, including several crowns and implants. A real professional, very personable, and everything done efficiently and under budget. I recommend him highly.
in Bartlett, IL |
Very professional,does great work all while being friendly.
in Chicago, IL |
My experience with Dr. Pinkston was excellent. He is very enthusiastic about his work and always strived for the best results. I found that he never just settled on an outcome, but always wanted it to be the best possible. In my case, this was invaluable since we were dealing with my front teeth, which turned out beautiful. In addition to being an excellent dentist, he is a nice person, which can make a trip to the dentist a little less stressful. I highly recommend him.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr.Pinkston is by far one of the best dentist I've ever had. He is very knowledgeable about the procedures he's performing and makes u feel comfortable. Dr.Pinkston is kind and goes outta his way to explain everything he's doing for you, he's patient and meticulous which is qualities you look for in a dentist... Overall I recommend him to family , friends anyone whose looking for a qualified grade A dentist!
Chicago, IL |
I have definitely seen my share of dentists over the years, but have never encountered one who is so meticulous, so up on the latest developments, so driven to deliver precisely the work you need using the latest knowledge and materials -- yet who is so approachable, kind, personable and down-to-earth. An all-around good, nice guy. Plus, he demystifies even the most complicated diagnoses and procedures. He really is astounding.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Pinkston was very patient, explained the procedures needed. He did 2 implants and replaced several of my crowns. I am very pleased with my results and would definitely recommend Dr. Pinkston. He is an excellent Prosthodontist.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Pinkston, DDS?
Are you Dr. Pinkston?