Dr. Daniel Nickles, DMD

Dr. Daniel Nickles, DMD

Dentistry | Male

Nickles Dentistry 1330 N Pleasantburg Dr Greenville, SC 29607 Get Directions

Hi, I am Dr. Daniel Nickles and after 25 years of dentistry I still love what I do. If you are looking for a dental family where you can get all your dental needs taken care of without being referred out then you have found your dental home! If you want a dentist that will listen to your concerns and desires and give you the smile you have always wanted, you found him! I work with high fear patients on a daily basis and help them feel comfortable getting their dental work done. I offer oral sedation which involves no needles. I will never judge you or make you feel ashamed no matter what your situation is or how long it has been since your last dental visit. Give us a call today, I look forward to working with you. Make sure to visit our face book page and our website.

Hi, I'm Dr. Daniel Nickles, I am a South Carolina native and grew up right here in the Upstate. I am a father of four beautiful children Delayne (19) Daniel Adam (16) James (11) & Chloe (9). My hobbies are working on cars and playing my guitar. I am an active member of my church and I enjoy engaging in the community. You may see me out in the Greenville area with my beautiful family. I love my patients and working with the community. I have dedicated my life to dentistry and look forward to serving Greenville for many more years.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nickles to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Nickles' Performance
in Greer, SC |
I happened to see one of Dr. Nickels ads a couple of years ago, and I was impressed with his message. When I finally began to recover from the financial nightmare of seven under grad and grad degrees for my children, I knew it was time to go find Dr. Nickels. So far, I have not been disappointed. His hygienist, Starr, is the best I have ever encountered and makes me feel at ease. Dr. Nickels is personable, caring, and professional. He listened to me and my concerns while developing my plan.
in Greenville SC |
Great staff! And he saved my life when had a tooth infection and I could have died. He also gave me his cell phone incase was anymore problems. So they are very caring and professional.
in Greenville, SC |
I've been seeing Dr Nickles for almost 3 years and he's always been a very caring and wonderful dentist to me and and my family. I trust him completely and wouldn't want to see anyone else!
Greenville, SC |
I have had cleanings, fillings, implant, and a root canal taken care of here. Very pleased with their care and professionalism.
in Travelers rest sc |
Dr Nickles and his staff are excellent. I was feeling nervous about getting a crown and a filling done. I didn't even feel the shot and was comfortable during the procedure. I now feel comfortable getting dental work done.
in Spartanburg, SC |
I enjoyed my visit to Dr. Nickels office. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable concerning my issues. And what I loved the most is that they remembered me even though its been three years since I have been to the Dentist.
in Greer south carolina |
I had a tooth assessed for eight long days . I went to a dentist in my area who did not seem to care at all . My friend suggested that I call Dr Nickles office . I did and they got me right in the same day . Dr Nickles assessed me and took care of the problem right then . He and his staff truly care !!! I will be seeing him from now on for all of my dental work that needs to be done Can't say enough about the level of care I got . So thankful for him and his staff . Lori Bishop
in Greenville, SC |
I have been going to Dr. Nickles for years, I am very scared of the dentist but Dr. Nickles always makes me laugh and forget I'm at the dentist. I recommend Dr. Nickles to anybody that likes to be taken care of!!
in Clemson, SC |
Dr. Nickles and his staff are great! They worked me in the same day I called in a lot of pain and helped me right away! I highly recommend these guys!!
in Greenville, SC |
I have very high anxiety about going to the dentist, Dr. Nickles makes you feel comfortable. I am so glad I found Dr. Nickles and his staff.
in Clemson, SC |
Extremely poor experience with this dentist. He spends very little time with the patients and just looks for ways to increase the bill. Additionally, he seemed disinterested in helping me with my issue or even listening about why I was visiting. I would strongly recommend against visiting him.
in Taylors, SC |
Good luck getting a return phone call. Five phone calls in a month asking the exact same question with no return phone call. Or maybe he's never gotten one of the 5 messages the office staff was supposed to get to him. No wonder he's on TV constantly begging for new patients. He can't keep them! Ridiculous. The list of issues with this office since I became a patient a year ago is endless. It would make most people wonder why I even care enough to leave a review, but that's why I'm doing it
Greenville, SC |
He seems very competent and was very nice but his office staff was indifferent. I could not get a phone call returned. I have 2 forms of dental insurance and still had to wait 2 weeks for an estimate to do my dental work.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Nickles, DMD?
Are you Dr. Nickles?

Compare Dr. Nickles

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Nickles says...

Dr. Nickles' Care Philosophy

Dr. Nickles says...

I work with high anxiety patients helping them to feel comfortable getting their dental needs taken care of. I offer oral sedation, which is sedation without needles. You simply take a prescribed medication the morning of your dental appointment and when you arrive to my office you are ready to have your dental procedure taken care of. You will be relaxed and go to sleep, when you wake up your dental work is complete.  I take care of all your dental needs here at my office and I never refer any type of dental work out to specialist. I offer free second opinions and free consultations for you to come in, meet the team and discuss what your desire for your smile is. I will listen to you and together we can come up with a treatment plan that works best for you. Are you ready to change your life? Give us a call today, I look forward to working with you.

Dr. Nickles' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Broken Tooth
  • Tooth Discoloration

MUSC

Graduated in 1991

Emory University

Dr. Nickles does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nickles and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Emergency Dentistry