Dr. Daniel Meyers, DDS

Dr. Daniel Meyers, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Daniel Meyers, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Santa Fe, NM. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Daniel Meyers Orthodontics

550 Saint Michaels Dr Ste A

Santa Fe, NM 87505

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Meyers

Dr. Meyers' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Meyers "Dr. Daniel Meyers is an Orthodontist & Dentofacial Orthopedist serving the Santa Fe area."

This content was provided by Dr. Meyers "Dr. Daniel Meyers is an Orthodontist & Dentofacial Orthopedist serving the Santa Fe area. Dr. Meyers is experienced in High Technology Braces, Invisalign and Subspecialized Appliance Systems. He is a professional member of the American Association of Orthodontists, the Roth-Williams International Society of Orthodontists and the American Lingual Orthodontic Association."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

Education data for Dr. Meyers is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Meyers has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Meyers has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Meyers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Meyers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Meyers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Meyers to family and friends

Dr. Meyers' Performance

Dr. Meyers is a highly educated and detail oriented professional. There have been times when I've waited over 30 minutes to be seen, but the staff is very friendly and the office has plenty of great magazines. I appreciate that Dr.Meyers takes time with his patients and I enjoy reading while I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was in so much pain I had a hard time enjoying things that always made me smile. Dr. Meyers has changed my life. I have little words, just one big smile. I would recommend him to anyone in chronic pain from grinding or clenching. Life changing.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been very happy with the care I have been give here. Dr. Myers and his staff are very caring and professional.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Meyers accurately diagnosed my jaw and bite issues. His treatment has straightened my teeth and relieved me of years of jaw pain.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
After having braces once, I had TMJ and a misaligned bite. Although I was hesitant to have adult braces, Dr Meyers was able to fix my alignment in around 10 months. Now my smile is straight and the jaw pain is gone!
Are you Dr. Meyers?