Dr. Daniel Lauer, DMD

Dr. Daniel Lauer, DMD

Periodontics  ·
Dr. Daniel Lauer, DMD is a periodontics practitioner in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. He graduated from University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry and practices periodontics.

11380 Prosperity Farms Rd # E-121

Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Lauer treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Lauer's conditions and procedures:

• Crown Lengthening
  • Dental Bridge
  • Dental Crown
  • Dental Implant
  • Oral Cancer

Dr. Lauer is extensively trained and experienced in treatments for a wide variety of dental and periodontal issues. He is a board-certified periodontist and dental implantologist. As a specialist in periodontics and missing teeth replacement, he is devoted to helping people restore the health and appearance of their teeth and gums.

• Periodontics

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lauer

Dr. Lauer?
Dr. Lauer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Lauer, DMD
Dr. Lauer and his team achieved the near-impossible; they made a tooth extraction and implant prework almost enjoyable. The office is immaculately clean, the staff is exceeding competent, clincially and interpersonally. Dr. Lauer takes time to explain the procedures, respond to questions and patiently listen to concerns. They made me, as patient, feel valued and respected as an individual. Appointment times were honored. I only wish all providers could be as effective.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Lauer, DMD?
My experience has been no less than excellent from start to finish. The staff is fun professional and very friendly. I would totally recommend Dr. Laurer and his staff to anyone!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Lauer, DMD?
Dr.Lauer is extremely thorough and takes pride in his patients overall health. I recently had a scaling done and he and his staff did an amazing job. I’ve always been scared to deal with the pain and listen to the noise but I wore headphones to cancel out the noise and there was zero pain. I was extremely pleased!!! I would highly recommend to anyone that may be on the fence. Great team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Lauer, DMD?
The people in the office are very friendly and professional. Dr Lauer makes you feel very comfortable. He explains all procedures and will tell some jokes to ease your fears. My husband recommended him to me and I will definitely recommend him to friends and coworkers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Lauer, DMD?
Office staff are friendly, knowledgeable & helpful. Always makes you feel welcome & comfortable. Dr Lauer explains the procedure & aftercare. His work is meticulous. He is an artist of dentistry/periodontics.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Lauer, DMD?
Having moved from another state to Florida I experienced problems finding a Periodontist whom I could trust. Moreover for seven years I had been driving back every four months to my former perio guy because of all of my bad experiences with other local doctors. It was suggested to me to try Dr. Lauer and I have to say I just wish I had known of him years ago! He is knowledgeable, shows true empathy and concern and I trust him totally in helping me maintain my oral health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Lauer, DMD?
I have a rather serious problem, & am in the process of treating with Dr. Lauer. I sincerely feel he is helping me immensely. He is concerned & takes time to see me & explain the treatment. He is kind, caring, supremely well-qualified, and inspires confidence. Furthermore, his staff is efficient & always helpful. I am so pleased to be a patient of Dr. Lauer, and highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Lauer, DMD?
Dr. Lauer and his staff are fabulous! I had avoided dental visits for a long time due to bad previous experiences, severe tooth sensitivity and general anxiety about having dental work done. Dr. Lauer made sure that I was completely comfortable and relaxed. His staff is genuinely caring and very nice to deal with. So happy that I found this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Lauer, DMD?
I was about to begin a big job with Dr. Lauer that included 2 implants and several periodontal surgeries. Unexpectedly, I broke a tooth that needed to be pulled. Dr. Lauer's price to pull that tooth was 3X higher than an oral surgeon I'd been to and liked. When I told Lauer I was going to have the tooth pulled by another doctor he told me NOT TO COME BACK!! If he couldn't do the entire job he didnt want to do any of it. Shocking and unprofessional...stay away!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Lauer, DMD?
I was referred to Dr. Lauer by my dentist for an implant. Dr. Lauer and his incredibly friendly staff made each visit very comfortable and easy. Dr. Lauer is all around wonderful and I completely trust all of his decisions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Lauer, DMD?
I have been going to Dr. Lauer for about 3 years and found him to be very good. Unfortunately, I recently had a very shocking and unprofessional experience during my last visit. Based on that experience, I am forced to conclude (very sadly), that he views his patients as dollar signs and profit margins. He outrightly told me that it wasn't worth his time to have me as a patient due to the fact that I had two dental insurance policies that he participated with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Lauer, DMD?
I am so pleased to recommend Dr. Lauer to my friends and family. He and his wonderful staff are so professional, gentle and make going to the dentist almost fun! I have all the confidence in Dr. Lauers ability. He explains everything in a thorough manner which gives you peace of mind! Before coming to Dr. Lauer I had two unpleasant and costly mistakes with two other dentists. I am so thankful to have found this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Lauer, DMD?
I have been seeing Doctor Lauer since I moved here in 2007. He is excellent and thorough. He and his staff are professional and make you feel comfortable. He is the best as well as his office staff. Also when you have an appointment you are in the chair within 5 minutes. Never a long wait time. I love Dr. Lauer's personality as well as his treatment of his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Lauer, DMD?
I was very impressed with Dr. Lauer and all his staff that I encountered. It was clear they enjoyed working there. The front office staff and his assistants are very efficient, sociable and knowledgeable. Dr. Lauer took his time to explain in detail my diagnosis and his treatment plan. His professional and caring approach and detailed post-operative instructions made my procedure comfortable and virtually pain-free. He and his staff have always made themselves available for a post-operative cons
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Lauer, DMD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Lauer. He is very caring and knowledgeably in his profession. He takes time to answer any questions. I have had excellent results with his services and will continue to visit for any treatment I might need. His staff is very helpful and fun!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Lauer, DMD?
The entire procedure for my tooth implant was done in a very professional manner. The staff was very knowledgeable and pleasant, and Doctor Lauer had a great personality. He explained the process in detail and answered all my questions. Over all this is a great dental office and I would only to them in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Lauer, DMD?
Dr Lauer is brilliant, caring, well informed. I presented many dental challenges to Dr Lauer and he always gave me excellent care and advice and all the time necessary to explain procedures. His office is bright and comfortable. Staff and hygienists are friendly and caring (particularly Joanie).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Lauer, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lauer?