Dr. Daniel Koplow, DDS

Dr. Daniel Koplow, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Daniel Koplow, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Colorado Springs, CO. He graduated from Case Western Reserve School of Dentistry and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

559 E Pikes Peak Ave Ste 203

Colorado Springs, CO 80903

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Koplow

This content was provided by Dr. Koplow "Your smile and that of your family is our top priority. Whether you are two or ninety-two, we want you to have a brilliant, confident smile. Our family dentistry practice is dedicated to insuring that you get proper dental care throughout your life. We know that dental visits can be stressful. We will put you at ease with our approach to dental care. Come in for a checkup and meet Dr. Dan and Dr. Jason. Make up your own opinion. You will be glad you did."

7  Practice Areas

• Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Case Western Reserve School of Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Case Western Reserve School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Koplow has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Koplow has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Koplow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Koplow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Koplow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Koplow to family and friends

Dr. Koplow's Performance

Victory Dental is my dentist now! They are professional, caring and take the time to explain everything. The staff is super nice (shout out to Beth) and Dr. Dan really puts me at ease. Dr. Dan has a great office, the newest tech and a great staff. I highly recommend Victory Dental!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I didn't think trips to the dentist or having a horse tranquilizer shot numb half my face would ever be considered fun, but the staff at Victory Dental Group definitely make even the seemingly worst experiences actually enjoyable :-) I will continue to going to them and refer anyone I know looking...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been working with Victory Dental for the last 6 months, I couldnt be happier! All the Staff - Stephie, Jessie, Laura, Beth, Janet AND Doctor Dan are amazing- I almost look forward to going LOL....I have had deep cleanings, a bridge, root canal and fillings- I was always very comfortable and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I don't like to go to the Dentist but with that said I love going to Victory Dental Group. Dr. Dan and all of his staff are fabulous. They have a way of making you feel very comfortable. With the work I have had done normally I would have pain and Dr. Dan is gentle. Thank you.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I just had an excellent as (as always) extremely great dental appointment and cleaning with Dr. Koplow and Janet. Janet is the best dental hygienist I have ever encountered and I am 66 years old. Her in-depth knowledge of all aspects of dental hygiene is second to none. Dr. Koplow's examination...more
Are you Dr. Koplow?