Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Daniel Koplow, DDS
Dr. Daniel Koplow, DDS is a dentist who practices in Colorado Springs, CO.

559 E Pikes Peak Ave Ste 203

Colorado Springs, CO 80903

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Koplow

This content was provided by Dr. Koplow Your smile and that of your family is our top priority. Whether you are two or ninety-two, we want you to have a brilliant, confident smile. Our family dentistry practice is dedicated to insuring that you get proper dental care throughout your life. We know that dental visits can be stressful. We will put you at ease with our approach to dental care. Come in for a checkup and meet Dr. Dan and Dr. Jason. Make up your own opinion. You will be glad you did.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Polishing
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Case Western Reserve School Of Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Case Western Reserve School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Koplow has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Koplow has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Koplow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Koplow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Koplow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Koplow to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Koplow's Performance
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I have been working with Victory Dental for the last 6 months, I couldnt be happier! All the Staff - Stephie, Jessie, Laura, Beth, Janet AND Doctor Dan are amazing- I almost look forward to going LOL....I have had deep cleanings, a bridge, root canal and fillings- I was always very comfortable and they really listen...! I refer them to everyone I meet! Tina
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I don't like to go to the Dentist but with that said I love going to Victory Dental Group. Dr. Dan and all of his staff are fabulous. They have a way of making you feel very comfortable. With the work I have had done normally I would have pain and Dr. Dan is gentle. Thank you.
in colorado springs, co |
I just had an excellent as (as always) extremely great dental appointment and cleaning with Dr. Koplow and Janet. Janet is the best dental hygienist I have ever encountered and I am 66 years old. Her in-depth knowledge of all aspects of dental hygiene is second to none. Dr. Koplow's examination is always expertly done with a full explanation of what is going on with my dental health. This is the place to go if you are looking for a dentist and a dental hygienist. Thanks again.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Dan is the 5th dentist I have had in the Colorado Springs area in the last 18 years. He is by far the best I've seen. I have had many older fillings replaced and many cleanings. I have not once felt pain during any procedure. His front office staff is couteous and his hygenists very gentle and thorough. The evnironment has always been friendly and clean and around Halloween a little spooky. ;)
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. “Dan” Koplow, Beth, Janet - the whole crew is amazing! They made getting 3 front teeth crowned a really exceptional experience. After a patch following a bicycle accident 14 years ago, it was time to make permanent repairs; but I wanted them to be perfect. I looked around for the best place to do incredible work & I found it! We whitened, took so much care matching my (very white) teeth, and Beth & Dr. Dan fixed my teeth to perfection! I can smile confidently again - yay!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Dan is very good at making you feel comfortable. He explains everything in terms that you can understand and does not try to sell you additional services that aren't necessary. The staff is positive and friendly. Everything you would want in a dentist and then some.
in Chesterland Oh |
Dr. Koplow has been my dentist for 26 years. Two of his best qualities is that he does not talk down to you or tell you if you would have brushed and flossed more, you wouldn't have this problem . The other is how he communicates with his patients on there plan of care. So you know exactly what is going to happen I come to Denver from Cleveland for all of my dental work.
Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Koplow was friendly but he was not very thorough examing my teeth and gums at all. He spent only a few minutes talking to the hygienist and did not really examine my teeth or gums himself. My previous dentist completed very thorough exams during each and every visit so this was the standard I was used to.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Koplow, DDS?
Are you Dr. Koplow?