Dr. Daniel Klauer, DDS

Sleep Medicine Dentistry | Male

Dr. Daniel Klauer, DDS

Dr. Daniel Klauer, DDS is a dentist who practices in Granger, IN. He is 33 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Klauer is affiliated with Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Klauer's Experience

Visiting Dr. Klauer

Dr. Klauer is now accepting new patients
TMJ & Sleep Therapy Centre of Northern Indiana1245 E University Dr
Granger, IN 46530
(574) 968-5166Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Klauer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Klauer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Klauer to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Klauer's Performance
South Bend, IN |
Dr. Daniel Klauer takes time to understand my symptoms and created a treatment plan for me that I could apply. By getting to the root of my problem, he has guided me to optimum health. Dr. Klauer provides more than just treatment for TMJ and Sleep, he provides hope for a better pain free life!
in Granger, IN |
Dr. Klauer always takes the time to listen and makes you feel like you are the only patient he has.
South Bend, IN |
I am very happy with the treatment I received. I came to Dr. Klauer after several years of trying manage my pain with alternate providers to no avail. My faith has been restored that something can be done and I am so happy to have found his office.
Granger, IN |
Dr. Klauer and his staff have worked tirelessly with my family over the last 1.5 years to get my little guy to a place of good breathing and sleeping. Always seeking to find root causes, they have gone far past my expectations in helping me to understand the reasons for his poor sleep and have helped me to take a step-by-step approach to addressing them. I can't say enough about his passion for doing the right thing and simply helping people achieve their wellness goals.
South Bend IN |
What an amazing staff and doctor. The staff and doctor listen to my chief complaints and executed a plan for a better quality of life. This is a compassionate group of people who really care. I am feeling the best I have ever felt.
in Osceola, IN |
I cannot express enough how grateful I am for the treatment I have received from Dr. Klauer and his staff! I love that he actually wants to find and address the cause of your problem and not just treat symptoms! I have been pain free and sleeping great for 3 years now, which is all Thanks to this office! If you have chronic pain, headaches, migraines, jaw pain, sleep problems, or sleep apnea do not hesitate to schedule an appointment! This treatment was lifechanging for me and it can be for you
in Marion, IN |
You get what you pay for and if you want the best, modern and state of the art treatment then go to Doc Klauer, this Dr changed my daily life enjoyment and probably added years (good healthy years that is) to my life.... put a price tag on that... bed side manner awesome..... staff awesome..... Marine Veteran approved... and I'm sorry but in a world full of people sue happy, Do you really wonder why the great Dr.'s charge so much.....HIGHLY LIKELY TO RECOMMEND
Thank you so much for your service to our country and for your trust in Dr. Klauer's care. We really enjoy working with patients like you who are looking at healing and as you mentioned, adding good healthy years to their life! Thanks again!!
Mishawaka, IN |
My 20 year old daughter had an appointment while I was on vacation. I came home to a 1694.00 bill for one day! They said if she waited she wouldn't be able to eat. Angry mother
We would really enjoy the opportunity to discuss the types of treatment we provide to our patients. Please call our office at (574) 968-5166 to discuss, thank you.
in South Bend, IN |
They charge an arm and a leg for any treatment! Look up healthy clean eating for any Tmj or sleep apnea issues because ultimately that's what your paying for! Thousands of dollars for being treated there and to be told you need to follow healthy clean or gluten free diet. And in addition they charged my insurance codes for surgery when there was none! Crooks. Save your money!
Many of our patients treatment plans include following a low inflammatory diet in conjunction with oral appliance and physical therapy. We provide nutritional counseling and resources for optimal treatment. We also have specially trained treatment coordinators and insurance professionals that maximize coverage on our patients behalf. Please call the office at (574) 968-5166 to discuss the specifics of your treatment plan and insurance coverage.
in Elkhart, IN |
Just a huge scam. Ask questions about everything before you consent, even the first consultation costs $49.
Our office provides a thorough walk-thru of next steps at the consultation which is typically an hour long. Dr. Klauer and his clinical staff reviews the patients medical history to identify if the patient is a candidate for treatment. The TMJ & Sleep Therapy Centre does have a minimal consultation fee to cover the time and expenses that are needed to provide a high level consultation. Please call the office with any questions about your specific treatment plan at (574) 968-5166.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Klauer, DDS?

Compare Dr. Klauer

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Klauer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sleep Medicine Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Breathing-Related Sleep Disorders

Tmd & Dental Sleep Medicine

Completed in 2014

The University Of Notre Dame

Graduated in 2006

Dr. Klauer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Klauer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sleep Medicine Dentistry