Dr. Daniel Klauer, DDS

Sleep Medicine Dentistry ·  Male · Age 35

Dr. Klauer

TMJ & Sleep Therapy Centre of Northern Indiana

1245 E University Dr Granger, IN 46530

Dr. Daniel Klauer, DDS is a sleep medicine dentistry practitioner in Granger, IN and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from The Ohio State University in 2010 and practices sleep medicine dentistry and headache management.

Dr. Klauer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Klauer

4.1

Dr. Klauer?
Dr. Klauer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Klauer, DDS
I have had the pleasure of not only being a patient of Dr. Klauer's but a team member at the TMJ & Sleep Therapy Centre for almost 6 years. Dr. Klauer leads by example and is an incredible boss. I wouldn't want to work anywhere else or for anyone else! He treats the team and our patients like family. We take time to get to know our patients and identify the cause of their problems. As a patient, he has helped me with my TMJ issues and obstructive sleep apnea. I was educated through every part of treatment, which helped me choose the best health decisions for myself. I highly recommend Dr. Klauer and the TMJ & Sleep Therapy Centre! If you are looking for answers and a solution, book your appointment today!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Klauer, DDS?
Being apart of the TMJ & Sleep Therapy Centre has changed my life both personally and professionally. The atmosphere here is very comforting like you are at home. I have never met a more sincere doctor or such caring staff. It is amazing to see the life changing transformation our treatment has on our patients. Dr. Klauer will treat you like you are the only patient he has and will spend as much time with you that you need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Klauer, DDS?
Dr. Klauer and his team take a very unique, comprehensive approach to diagnosing their patients. He is great at connecting the dots between a variety of symptoms and finding the root cause. I HIGHLY recommend his practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Klauer, DDS?
I am extremely proud of my team and could not do what I do without them. They are compassionate about what they do and are truly committed to our patients. Every single day I get compliments about how much they care, how talented they are and their professionalism.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Klauer, DDS?
Dr. Klauer and his staff are the best! I am no longer in pain.
We are so happy you are no longer in pain!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Klauer, DDS?
Compassionate doctor and staff who genuinely care and spend as much time as you need to get to the ROOT of the problem! Highly recommend!
Thank you for your kind words!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Klauer, DDS?
I no longer have migraines day in and day out for months at a time. I am fortunate to be so productive now that I live without pain. I could not have done it without the help of Dr. Klauer and his staff!
We are thrilled that you feel better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Klauer, DDS?
Ending treatment, mixed: Very costly, but huge staff; if all needed, and with tests, maybe reasonable? Went for TMJ pain; appliance worked. Suggested help also with major sleep deprivation, didn't happen. All compassionate, personable, skilled. Having studied nutrition some, dietary suggestions seemed wrong, consulted a university nutrition prof, agreed: "The best science does not support the paleo diet." Reason people on it feel better: giving up sugar and dairy, but need whole grains, legumes.
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Klauer, DDS?
They told us they wanted money up front and that we had to turn the claim into our insurance and the insurance company would reimburse us. There was a reason for that. Insurance would only pay a tiny portion of a very large bill. We paid the rest. My husband's jaw popped back in by itself. I wish we would of just gave it more time.
Thank you for the feedback. We complimentary file...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Klauer, DDS?
I was referred to Dr. Klauer's office because my 18 yr old daughter has a popping sound when she opens her mouth. She has no pain or problems, just the sound and we were told we should have it checked. I explained to Dr. Klauers office her situation and that I was concerned about the cost and they said the consultation is $49 and she should probably be checked. So we come in an they told us nothing. Just that they can do more tests for about $600 to see if there is a problem.
Thank you for the feedback. We invite you to call...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Klauer, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Klauer?

TMJ & Sleep Therapy Centre Mission Statement

Our commitment is to give HOPE to patients of all ages by adopting your personal victory as our own.

We restore the quality of life you deserve by providing the tools and therapies to decrease pain, increase energy and improve sleep.

• Sleep Medicine Dentistry

2014
2010
2006

Dr. Klauer accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Dr. Klauer treats your condition or procedure

• Tension Headache
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Upper Dentures

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Klauer treats patients.

75% Patient experience rating, 6% higher than the national average