Dr. Daniel Hardy, DDS

Dr. Daniel Hardy, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Daniel Hardy, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Escondido, CA and has been practicing for 4 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Hardie Orthodontics

910 E Grand Ave Ste E

Escondido, CA 92025

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Hardy

Dr. Hardy's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hardy "I love being an orthodontist! There is nothing more rewarding than creating beautiful, natural smiles for my patients. I first realized that orthodontics was my calling in life during college, when I spent time assisting in an orthodontic office. At the time, I was working in a facility for at-risk youth and taking a full load of science courses. I wanted a career in the medical field where I could be both a scientist and help adolescent patients. Orthodontics was the perfect fit! I love boosting the self confidence of my patients as we give them beautiful smiles. Life can be tough, especially as an adolescent, and getting a new smile can make all the difference in the world. Education My dental training started at the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), Dental School. I served as student body president of my school and graduated with my Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree, receiving several student awards, including the American College of Dentists Outstanding Student Award and the Pierre Fauchard Academy Student Award. I was also inducted into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society. Following my dental training, I was fortunate to be selected as an orthodontic resident at UCSF, where I completed 3 additional years of orthodontic training and was awarded a Masters of Science degree in Oral and Craniofacial Sciences. Following graduation, I was honored to become certified by the American Board of Orthodontists, after I passed a rigorous clinical examination of orthodontic treatments I had completed. Beyond the Office When I am not caring for our wonderful patients, I enjoy spending time with my family. My wife, Jess, and I met in college and have two adorable monsters named Alice and Will. As a family we enjoy hiking, running, visiting National Parks, and many other outdoor activities. We also love reading in our family and usually have a very large stack of library books somewhere in the house. Our family is passionate about kindness, diversity, art, science, inclusion, environmental sustainability, and education. We believe in striving to leave every place, relationship, or situation better than it was initially. Professional Memberships American Board of Orthodontics American Association of Orthodontists Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists San Diego Academy of Orthodontists American Dental Association California Dental Association San Diego Dental Society Our Team We are fortunate at Hardie Orthodontics to have an amazing team to help make orthodontic treatment as easy and fun as possible. This starts with our outstanding front office team members that go out of their way to help with scheduling appointments, understanding insurance and financial issues, and keeping everyone smiling. Our chairside team is composed of licensed dental assistants that keep our patients comfortable and full of laughter during their visits. We also have our own incredible lab technician that designs and creates many of the orthodontic devices we use for our patients."

This content was provided by Dr. Hardy "Our practice's top priority is to provide you the highest quality orthodontic care in a friendly, comfortable environment. We utilize the latest technological advances in the industry, such as Clarity™ ceramic braces, Empower® self-ligating braces, and Invisalign®, along with the latest in computer technology to ensure that you receive the most effective care possible.

We recognize that every patient has different needs, and we pride ourselves in the courteous service we deliver to each person who walks through our doors. Whether you're an adult, adolescent or child, our doctors and staff are committed to helping you achieve the healthy beautiful smile you deserve! Contact one of our convenient locations to schedule an appointment today!"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

No malpractice history found for California.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of California At San Francisco / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • University Of California At San Francisco / School Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Hardy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hardy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hardy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hardy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hardy's Reviews