Dr. Daniel Fife, DDS

EndodonticsMaleAge 43

Dr. Fife

Neurology Medical Center

26932 Oso Pkwy Ste 240 Mission Viejo, CA 92691

Dr. Daniel Fife, DDS is a Endodontics Practitioner in Mission Viejo, CA and has over 14 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from UCSF School of Dentistry medical school in 2007. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Fife to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Endodontics Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Fife treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Fife's conditions and procedures:

• Apicoectomy
  • Endodontic Retreatment
  • Root Canal
  • Single Visit Root Canals
  • Tooth Damage

Dr. Fife accepts

Dr. Fife accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
Dental

Dr. Fife's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fife

Dr. Fife?
  • Appointment scheduling (29)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (29)
  • Listened & answered questions (29)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
Go to Daniel Fife DDS if you need a Root Canal, I did. I flew down from Oregon just to make sure he took care of me. Are there 10 stars because this office needs to have more than 5. When I first walked in they said" Hi, you must be Konni", what a greeting! During the procedure, I felt nothing, I have never been so numb. They talked me through the whole thing, making sure that I was comfortable the whole time. The tiny things I did feel, Dr. Fife prepared me and it really helped me be distracted. They must have asked me about 30 times if I was ok. There was little soreness after the anesthetic wore off and Advil took care of it, just like Dr. Fife said. I got a hand out of what to expect from the front office. The professionalism was off the charts. They are a real class act. It really felt like a team and everyone knew their part. I have never had a toothache in my life, but now I am not worried if I do, I know I will be well taken care of.
Konni Forster – Nov 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fife, DDS?
Dr Fife is the absolute BEST at what he does!!! Even better he is genuine and goes out of his way to care for his patients. He was able to make me as comfortable as possible with the thing that most humans fear, root canals! I recommend him highly. Thank you so much!
Leticia Marczyk – Aug 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fife, DDS?
I heard so many great things about Dr. Fife that I decided to travel from out of state to have him fix my tooth, and I was not disappointed! I was pretty anxious about my pending root canal, but Dr. Fife made the entire process quick and easy - he got me in to see him within a fews days which I really appreciated. Dr. Fife cares about his patients (he reached out to me twice after the procedure to see how I was doing) and is good and quick at what he does (I was in and out in ~45 mins!). He makes use of the latest technology to ensure a successful procedure and explains the necessary steps in the process, constantly making sure I was comfortable. If you're in need of a root canal, or literally anything else that Dr. Fife offers you, don't hesitate. You'll be treated with professional care and impeccable service. Thank you Dr. Fife!
Aaron N. – Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fife, DDS?
Dr. Fife is a consummate professional. I have had numerous root canals all accompanied with post surgical pain. Not only did Dr. Fife gently perform procedure I am in absolutely zero pain – – amazing! If you’re having pain caused by an infected root – – do yourself a favor and see someone who specializes specifically in root canals – – excellent staff and an actual doctor who knows what he is doing – – such a rare situation where I find myself completely satisfied with the whole experience from start to end – – I am not paid to write this but you could give 10 stars– – Very happy and impressed with today’s experience!
Marina – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fife, DDS?
I do my research when it comes to finding a good doctor & Dr. Fife was highly recommended by everyone I talked to. I also looked at his education and felt very confident he was very qualified to do a good job. Having a root canal at 23 years old felt kind of crazy embarrassing but he made me feel none of that! I immediately felt at ease when I met him. Let's talk about his bedside manner for a minute! I've never felt so much concern from a doctor before! He has a calm demeanor and is super caring. He asked me how I was doing the entire time & kept checking to see how my pain was. I imagined my root canal would be very painful and instead I felt NO pain after the initial numbing shot. Couldn't believe it!!! I've had no issues with my tooth since then & I've since seen the x-rays at my dentist that show a perfect root canal. Thank you Dr. Fife!!! I tell everyone to travel to him because he's just that good. I trust him and loved the way he treated me! Highly recommend!!!
May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fife, DDS?
Dr. Fife got me in immediately, when I was visiting from another state and needed urgent attention. His staff was so friendly and comforting, they made me feel right at home. They are professional and very good at what they do.
Courtney P in Coeur Dalene, ID – Dec 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fife, DDS?
Great, caring and very knowledgeable doctor. Office with courteous staff and state of the art technology. Definitely the place to chose if you need endodontic treatment.
CCO in Orange, CA – Aug 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fife, DDS?
Unfortunately I had three root canals that needed work done, but fortunately I had Dr. Fife as my endodontist. I've been in his office, sat in the patient's chair for many hours. I can certainly tell you that you are in good hands as Dr. Fife's patient. He has GREAT bedside manner, his vocal tones, body language, openness and presence certainly made me feel at ease. He is very meticulous, his attention to detail is impeccable. You won't regret choosing Dr.Fife.
Nygel Burwell in San Jaun Capistrano, CA – Aug 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fife, DDS?
I was in terrible pain with an abscessed tooth. Of course this happened on a weekend. After prescribing antibiotics my regular dentist recommended I see Dr. Fife for an evaluation with 3D x-Ray. Dr. Fife found time to see me on Monday afternoon when his staff told him I was in pain. He and his staff are kind, honest and professional. Even though this tooth needs to be extracted I'm relieved to know the complete diagnosis. I appreciate his honesty.
Laguna Hills, CA – Aug 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fife, DDS?
It may be difficult to believe since I was seeing Dr. Fife for a root canal, but the experience was unbelievably delightful! Dr. Fife and all of his staff are a pleasure to deal with and to be around! Also, he has one of the most beautifully decorated physicians offices I have ever visited! It is from a page of House Beautiful!
Mission Viejo, CA – Jul 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fife, DDS?
I honestly was apprehensive about the possibility of a root canal, as I previously had a bad experience with another dentist. I explained this to Dr. Fife, and he was kind and reassuring and made sure I felt comfortable through the entire procedure. It was an overall great experience from office to staff, and especially Dr. Fife. I would never hesitate to have another root canal (or any other procedure) with Dr. Fife!
Debbie H in Ladera Ranch, CA – Jun 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fife, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Fife?

My number one priority is patient comfort. I will be sure that you are not experiencing any discomfort during the procedure. I am also committed to performing...Read more

• Endodontics

2009
UCLA Endodontics Residency
2009
University of California, Los Angeles
2007
UCSF School of Dentistry
2007
University of California, San Francisco (UCSF)
2001