Dr. Daniel Fife, DDS

Endodontics ·  Male · Age 41

Dr. Fife
26932 Oso Pkwy Ste 240 Mission Viejo, CA 92691

Dr. Daniel Fife, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Mission Viejo, CA and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Ucsf School Of Dentistry in 2007 and practices endodontics and dentistry.

Dr. Fife's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fife

Dr. Fife?
Dr. Fife's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Fife, DDS
Dr. Fife is a consummate professional. I have had numerous root canals all accompanied with post surgical pain. Not only did Dr. Fife gently perform procedure I am in absolutely zero pain – – amazing! If you’re having pain caused by an infected root – – do yourself a favor and see someone who specializes specifically in root canals – – excellent staff and an actual doctor who knows what he is doing – – such a rare situation where I find myself completely satisfied with the whole experience from start to end – – I am not paid to write this but you could give 10 stars– – Very happy and impressed with today’s experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fife, DDS?
I do my research when it comes to finding a good doctor & Dr. Fife was highly recommended by everyone I talked to. I also looked at his education and felt very confident he was very qualified to do a good job. Having a root canal at 23 years old felt kind of crazy embarrassing but he made me feel none of that! I immediately felt at ease when I met him. Let's talk about his bedside manner for a minute! I've never felt so much concern from a doctor before! He has a calm demeanor and is super caring. He asked me how I was doing the entire time & kept checking to see how my pain was. I imagined my root canal would be very painful and instead I felt NO pain after the initial numbing shot. Couldn't believe it!!! I've had no issues with my tooth since then & I've since seen the x-rays at my dentist that show a perfect root canal. Thank you Dr. Fife!!! I tell everyone to travel to him because he's just that good. I trust him and loved the way he treated me! Highly recommend!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fife, DDS?
Dr. Fife got me in immediately, when I was visiting from another state and needed urgent attention. His staff was so friendly and comforting, they made me feel right at home. They are professional and very good at what they do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fife, DDS?
Great, caring and very knowledgeable doctor. Office with courteous staff and state of the art technology. Definitely the place to chose if you need endodontic treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fife, DDS?
Unfortunately I had three root canals that needed work done, but fortunately I had Dr. Fife as my endodontist. I've been in his office, sat in the patient's chair for many hours. I can certainly tell you that you are in good hands as Dr. Fife's patient. He has GREAT bedside manner, his vocal tones, body language, openness and presence certainly made me feel at ease. He is very meticulous, his attention to detail is impeccable. You won't regret choosing Dr.Fife.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fife, DDS?
I was in terrible pain with an abscessed tooth. Of course this happened on a weekend. After prescribing antibiotics my regular dentist recommended I see Dr. Fife for an evaluation with 3D x-Ray. Dr. Fife found time to see me on Monday afternoon when his staff told him I was in pain. He and his staff are kind, honest and professional. Even though this tooth needs to be extracted I'm relieved to know the complete diagnosis. I appreciate his honesty.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fife, DDS?
It may be difficult to believe since I was seeing Dr. Fife for a root canal, but the experience was unbelievably delightful! Dr. Fife and all of his staff are a pleasure to deal with and to be around! Also, he has one of the most beautifully decorated physicians offices I have ever visited! It is from a page of House Beautiful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fife, DDS?
I honestly was apprehensive about the possibility of a root canal, as I previously had a bad experience with another dentist. I explained this to Dr. Fife, and he was kind and reassuring and made sure I felt comfortable through the entire procedure. It was an overall great experience from office to staff, and especially Dr. Fife. I would never hesitate to have another root canal (or any other procedure) with Dr. Fife!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Fife, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Fife?

My number one priority is patient comfort. I will be sure that you are not experiencing any discomfort during the procedure. I am also committed to performing high quality treatment and staying completely up-to-date to ensure that all of my patients get the best care possible. Come and see us, and we promise to take great care of you in a comfortable and friendly environment.

• Endodontics

UCLA Endodontics Residency
University Of California, Los Angeles
Ucsf School Of Dentistry
2007
University Of California, San Francisco (Ucsf)
2001
San Jose State University
2001

Dr. Fife accepts

Dr. Fife accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Cross
Dental
Delta Dental
MetLife

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Fife treats your condition or procedure